Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Posting photos and selfies on the Internet ((Trigger))

Started by Shantel, August 28, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Heading to Susan's today I clicked on this Internet site and wonder if these friends knew that their images are plastered all over the web. As you scroll down you will see a lot of familiar faces of people we all know, maybe even yourself. This is one of the things that makes me circumspect about posting a really clear photo of my own self. Just thought I'd bring to everyone's attention as some may want to remain private and out of the transgender limelight..

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=susan's+transgender+place&qs=AS&sk=&FORM=QBIR&pq=susan's%20trans&sc=5-13&sp=1&qs=AS&sk=
  •  

mrs izzy

that's because the search engines have the ability to go out and get gifs, jpegs and add them to there search image links.

Anything on the internet is there for anyone to see. Every word, every picture every FB...

User beware.
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

alabamagirl

Well, of course they're there if you specifically search for this website. Susan's Place does limit access to some features if you're not a member (such as viewing profiles, seeing who was logged on that day past those currently active, etc.), but anyone can come here and view threads without an account. That means anyone can read anything you type in a non-restricted section of the forum, see your avatar and view any pictures you post in the image threads.

So, yeah, I'd advise those who plan on being stealth someday to be very careful what they share in a public space.
  •  

LordKAT

•  

alabamagirl

•  

Sammy

The very last picture is bloody, freshly chopped-off d.ck...
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Sammy

Nope, it is still there... Am I the only one seeing this???
  •  

LordKAT

Are you clicking on other links once you get there?
  •  

awilliams1701

I don't like cats, but I'm also allergic.

Quote from: Pikachu on August 28, 2014, 01:45:58 PM
Who doesn't? :3

*gently scratches you under the chin*
Ashley
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Sammy

Quote from: LordKAT on August 28, 2014, 02:06:01 PM
Are you clicking on other links once you get there?

Nope, I just scrolled down till the end to see if I got busted. And saw a bloody d.ck instead  ???.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on August 28, 2014, 02:08:44 PM
Nope, I just scrolled down till the end to see if I got busted. And saw a bloody d.ck instead  ???.

Pretty gross Emily, seems like nothing is sacred anymore!
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Meh...I've seen stuff in image searches that I know for a fact was posted by me. (Since I'm the only freak into certain things like that). I know that other people could put two and two together and that may or may not out me. But I gave up caring about stuff like that a loooong time ago. I am who I am and things are what they are.

Big deal.
  •  

Jill F

Scary.   

New avatar for the moment.   I'll put up a selfie temporarily now and again 'cuz It's harder to hit a moving target.
  •  

Jessica Merriman

That link should be removed. That picture has no value here.
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: Shantel on August 28, 2014, 12:40:08 PM
As you scroll down you will see a lot of familiar faces of people we all know, maybe even yourself.
I must be too ugly as mine was not there.  :(
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on August 28, 2014, 02:54:30 PM
I must be too ugly as mine was not there.  :(

Mine either and that would most certainly be the case with my mug.
  •  

Jaime R D

What you see in that search is gonna depend on what level you have safesearch set at. Turn it off completely and it isn't pretty...

*pokes out eyes*
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Jaime R D on August 28, 2014, 03:21:18 PM
What you see in that search is gonna depend on what level you have safesearch set at. Turn it off completely and it isn't pretty...

*pokes out eyes*

WOOt? More d.cks??? How I am supposed to turn that safesearch off btw?
  •