Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarahM777

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

immortal gypsy

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

V M

I can understand how some folks might try to duck the issues, but I'm not sure how that will wok or pan fry out
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

EllieM

That's pretty fowl... it's like one canard after another. None of this really fits the bill. Wader minute... eider preferred not to see some of these.
Can we a grebe on that? All I can think is, waddle you do when you run out of these puns?
  •  

Wynternight

I've been watching this thread like a hawk, ready to swoop in when the puns start flying again and I have to say, the last few posts really fit the bill. That said, time for me to flock off and waddle away before I start crowing my victory. Why, someone might murder me for that!
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

YinYanga

•  

EllieM

Quote from: YinYanga on August 13, 2014, 04:44:22 AM
I can haz cheesburger

well...
back to cats. Purr-fect. So you thought you'd grab the thread and whisker away, didja? Just tail us a bit, then pounce on it as soon as there was an apparent paws?
  •  

karina13

Alright, enough with the cats, dog gone it! An apparent paws will be necessary, and excessive petting and smoochies will be required before you can get past this baby girl....  ;D

The cat didn't make you work that hard.  :P
:icon_hug: All you need is LOVE! <3

"When you show up authentic, you create a space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." :icon_kiss:
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: karina13 on August 13, 2014, 04:57:23 PM
Alright, enough with the cats, dog gone it! An apparent paws will be necessary, and excessive petting and smoochies will be required before you can get past this baby girl....  ;D

The cat didn't make you work that hard.  :P

You're barking mad if you think I have trouble with puppy puns! If you think to make me flea this thread you're wrong! I have only just begun to unleash the madness!!
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

immortal gypsy

I once believed I was leading this pack when the puns came howling in.  Guess I was just barking mad and you where all throwing me a bone. I'll just have to take paws and wolf down some inspiration before I post again
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

Allyda

I'm no good at puns so I've stayed out of it for now, lol!

Ali :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Jenny07

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

V M

I suppose it depends on who the pundit is and what they are on about
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

karina13

"When you show up authentic, you create a space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." :icon_kiss:
  •  

karina13

•  

immortal gypsy

Dog gone it I copied a pun above me. Kennel take a mulligan and try again

•  

Allyda

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

YinYanga

•  

SarahM777

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Jenny07

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •