News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 5.0

Started by Just Ole Me, March 31, 2014, 08:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Ole Me

Quote from: Carrie Liz on March 22, 2014, 10:06:01 AM
In all likelihood, this is my last set of photos before officially going full-time!

And I'm giddy as all hell about the prospect that the time really is finally here, so I felt like I had to show them. :D

First of all, here's my new official wigless "girl mode," which is how I've been going out in public for the last 2 weeks straight, and how I'm planning on presenting as I'm applying for jobs: (hair combed straight, tucked back into a ponytail, + dangly earrings) [haven't been gendered male once yet in this presentation, so I'm pretty excited! :)]

Trying to do a more "cute" pose:

Carrie, looking great Hun! 
Is it just me or is you neck 1/2 the size it wad prior to HRT???

Hugs

Kay

How I look in a straight-on shot with my hair down, in its natural curls, right now:

Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Breenyan on March 30, 2014, 09:13:21 PM
Oh double eyelid vs single (single on top, double on bottom)

I had similar eyes although I'm not Asian descent, but several Asian girlfriends thought I may be. I finally had an upper blepharoplasty and it was corrected. I notice that a lot of Asian women news anchors will have it done to westernize their eyes and make them look bigger and more perky.
  •  

Ronnie

btw everyone you all look amazing  :-* .fort i would upload mine hope i start to look better after i start HRT  :)

•  

E-Brennan

Quote from: michelle666 on March 30, 2014, 07:09:44 PM
Just a couple of pics because I like how my makeup turned out tonight.

Very nice makeup.  But really, really amazing hair!
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

Quote from: <3Ronnie<3 on March 31, 2014, 11:32:03 AM
btw everyone you all look amazing  :-* .fort i would upload mine hope i start to look better after i start HRT  :)

Wait, that's you before HRT?  Wow.  And here I was thinking I hope HRT works that well on me.
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

barbie

Quote from: <3Ronnie<3 on March 31, 2014, 11:32:03 AM

You look androgynous, and can look sexy to many people even without HRT.
So, you are going to get HRT very soon?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Carrie Liz on March 22, 2014, 10:06:01 AM
In all likelihood, this is my last set of photos before officially going full-time!

And I'm giddy as all hell about the prospect that the time really is finally here, so I felt like I had to show them. :D

First of all, here's my new official wigless "girl mode," which is how I've been going out in public for the last 2 weeks straight, and how I'm planning on presenting as I'm applying for jobs: (hair combed straight, tucked back into a ponytail, + dangly earrings) [haven't been gendered male once yet in this presentation, so I'm pretty excited! :)]
Trying to do a more "cute" pose:

Carrie, the changes from your first pics to now are amazing! I don't see you having any problems passing. Just remember the things you've learned since making your decision and that you REALLY ARE a woman. Don't act like one, be one, be you!!! Hugs, Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Ronnie

Quote from: Colleen♡Callie on March 31, 2014, 01:55:45 PM
Wait, that's you before HRT?  Wow.  And here I was thinking I hope HRT works that well on me.
yeah I'm still waiting for my first appointment with London charing cross :)
Quote from: barbie on March 31, 2014, 02:23:05 PM
You look androgynous, and can look sexy to many people even without HRT.
So, you are going to get HRT very soon?

barbie~~
thank you and yes as soon as i get my letter i should be starting them before my 20th (fingers crossed)
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

Michelle G

Brrr! It's been so cool in a Northern California lately I had to break down and wear tights Saturday night when I went out, been awhile since I've worn them ;)

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Ms Grace

Selfie of me at work - fifth day there as Grace and already I'm old news! :) ... look a bit tired because I've been staring at the computer screen all day but otherwise feeling fine.

In case you're wondering what that weird gargoyle is on the shelf in the background... long story!  :laugh:
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Ms Grace on April 01, 2014, 05:55:59 AM
Selfie of me at work - fifth day there as Grace and already I'm old news! :) ... look a bit tired because I've been staring at the computer screen all day but otherwise feeling fine.

In case you're wondering what that weird gargoyle is on the shelf in the background... long story!  :laugh:

You look so natural! And you seem to live in a very warm region.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

You are looking real Grace, glad you're living the life finally!  :icon_bunch:
  •  

Michelle G

Gracie you are adorable!

Congrats on the great workplace news :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

You look so relaxed an natural. :-) Fabulous :-)

Miranda Catherine

Grace,
you look fantastic! No, beyond fantastic. I hope you weren't remotely worried about passing, because you're so feminine I'm jealous! I mean it Girl, you are gorgeous!!! Hugs, Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

stephaniec

well grace I hope you don't mind me saying this , but we do have a lot of time on our hands , just in case you want to spill the beans on the gargoyle.
  •  

Carlita

Strewth! A true blue Aussie Sheila! Ya beauty ... ripper! *

* (Hope I read my Aussie Dictionary correctly!)
  •