Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 5.0

Started by Just Ole Me, March 31, 2014, 08:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyKat

Felt good going to Doctor's today, he's a new doctor too after a moved and I asked him about progesterone and he's going to look into it and possibly start me on it :). I'm still trying to make my hair work at such a short length but my wife's friend has hair that's around the same length so that makes me feel better.

•  

Rainbow Dash

I love my office and my friends are fantastic. ^_^

"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

awilliams1701

Ashley
  •  

GorJess

Granted, I don't really try too hard, this is more a lazy look for me, basically all out of bed, just flip on a few clothes, not much...also get told by my super supportive mother I look 'in between' which really hurts after over 2 years HRT, starting what most (if not me) deem to be early transition, despite good intentions, she's just trying to be honest. Hope she's wrong, in your honest opinions. Especially now that my name is getting out there more now, nobody will want to look at/interview/etc. a young transitioner who looks like me. :(

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

sam79

Jess, I don't think you're in between at all. Sometimes it can be harder for those who knew you before to see you as you are,  all woman.  :)
  •  

Rainbow Dash

Did the admins take away the ability to delete our posts?
"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

Jamiep

Hi, re post deletion, in another thread I think it was mentioned you could delete up to 24 hours after a post. After that you have to get an administrator to delete a post. If I am not correct, someone can correct me.

Good to see you posting more lately (I notice a different name).

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

missymay

•  

amber roskamp

Quote from: missymay on December 07, 2014, 07:29:43 PM
New selfie that I took today

wow!!!! you're so pretty!!!

you aren't even wearing make-up...

totally jealous!
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •