Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 5.0

Started by Just Ole Me, March 31, 2014, 08:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Grace

Hey everyone! Gosh, thanks so much for all the kind words and feedback!!  :D

@Barbie - yes, Sydney is still fairly warm this time of the year. Almost half way through Autumn/Fall and the daily temp is still above 27oC/80oF... means it's still summer frock time!

@Stephanie - well, by "long" I really meant "boring"  :laugh:
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Emmaline

Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

michelle666

Quote from: Ms Grace on April 01, 2014, 05:55:59 AM
Selfie of me at work - fifth day there as Grace and already I'm old news! :) ... look a bit tired because I've been staring at the computer screen all day but otherwise feeling fine.

In case you're wondering what that weird gargoyle is on the shelf in the background... long story!  :laugh:

You look great! Did you change your hair color? It looks more vibrant.
  •  

Apples Mk.II

I've been rather absent... I'm back to being a student again, and with one specific goal. Today I was waiting for somebody, so... Selfie time:

•  

Shantel

Quote from: AppleJack on April 02, 2014, 11:12:04 AM
I've been rather absent... I'm back to being a student again, and with one specific goal. Today I was waiting for somebody, so... Selfie time:

Wow such big eyes, they're all good but I really like this one best, very pretty!
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Ms Grace

Quote from: michelle666 on April 02, 2014, 09:05:09 AM
You look great! Did you change your hair color? It looks more vibrant.

Nope, must be the lighting, overhead fluorescent and much brighter than in my avatar pic. I was a bit surprised at the difference it made to the colour too.

Quote from: AppleJack on April 02, 2014, 11:12:04 AM

Great to see you smiling Apple.
Grace
  •  

Just Ole Me

Selfie of me at work - fifth day there as Grace and already I'm old news! :) ... look a bit tired because I've been staring at the computer screen all day but otherwise feeling fine.

In case you're wondering what that weird gargoyle is on the shelf in the background... long story!  :laugh:

You look great!  I think a wig with bangs would look super cute on you!

Hugs

Kay
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

izzy

You did it. I think your doing well and you look great.
  •  

E-Brennan

Well Ms. Grace, you look absolutely fantastic!  And I'm glad to hear that your co-workers aren't making the subject of you the center of every single conversation.  It's got to feel good to just blend in.

Really, really nice photo.   :)
  •  

ZeldaHeart

Ms. Grace you remind me of Diane Lane. You're a fresh and natural beauty.

This is my fiancee and I last summer! Good times. Sorry about the creepy and unsubtle black blob over my fiancee's face!  I didn't ask him if I can upload this online so I'm protecting his identity!  And sorry if too big.

•  

sad panda

@zelda awww you two look so cute together. (:
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

I cosplayed as a badass japanese j rocker ,,, felt the need to release some inner manliness XD

In dis mode I of course got gendered both male and female XD and you just have no idea how many wierd looks we got
I was with two friends, a schoolgirl and a goth loli...XD
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

missy1992

are you smoking in the first picture? Skotoni to kapnizi!!!!!  :police:
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: missy1992 on April 05, 2014, 06:10:33 PM
are you smoking in the first picture? Skotoni to kapnizi!!!!!  :police:

it was just for the day... As I said I had some inner manliness to unleashXD
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: FalsePrincess on April 05, 2014, 06:12:17 PM
it was just for the day... As I said I had some inner manliness to unleashXD

Hmmm guess you won't have to worry about smoking stunting your growth, and here I thought Greeks were all short!
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: FalsePrincess on April 05, 2014, 05:57:49 PM
I cosplayed as a badass japanese j rocker ,,, felt the need to release some inner manliness XD

In dis mode I of course got gendered both male and female XD and you just have no idea how many wierd looks we got
I was with two friends, a schoolgirl and a goth loli...XD

So cool! I love it!  You should carry a bass guitar or something. 

•  

Harlow

•  

Ms Grace

Grace
  •  

Harlow