Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Volunteers Needed.

Started by stephanie_craxford, December 02, 2005, 09:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

Hello everyone.

We are still in need of volunteers to monitor, expand, and improve the Wiki. You would be assigned to expand current articles, add new articles, and edit existing articles for content, grammar, and formatting. You would also monitor for trolls and spammers, and moderate when needed You would be helping to create perhaps the most useful and important transgendered resource on the Internet and will be able to help shape it's continued evolution.  We want our Wiki to be "THE" Wikii.

Time required 6-20 hours per week. If you are interested please send a email to wikiadmin@susans.org with the subject Wiki editor application.

Don't let Wiki Mark-up scare you off, it is quite easy once you get the hang of it, and if I can do it, anyone can.  :)

Come on join the team and be a part of something special.

Steph
  •  

Kimberly

Wiki markup was made so that it is easy on the writers, and indeed by and large it does not get in the way.

If anyone has Wiki markup question, please feel free to PM me.

In addition this topic lists recommended article guidelines. ... Just don't let the broken table at the top scare you off ;) At the bottom of this topic lists the (initial) format for the Colovaginoplasty entry. That will allow you to peak at the markup and what the results are like. (Note that the topic is a bit old, the wiki entry may have changed since the time it was written.)

Or in fewer words, if you have a desire to help the wiki, don't let the markup scare you off!

~Kimberly (=
  •  

Susan

Quote from: Kimberly on December 25, 2005, 04:09:00 PM
Just don't let the broken table at the top scare you off ;)

Fixed. If I don't know it's broken I can't fix it (TM).....
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •