Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Movies similar to Zerophilia..?

Started by JessikaBlackMage, May 30, 2014, 02:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessikaBlackMage

So I absolutely love this movie Zerophilia , it's a hillarious movie, it was one of the ones I watched before I started transitioning. If any of you have not seen it before I recommend you see it. It's about this guy named Luke who has this Z chromosome that cause him to change gender when he gets aroused.  At one point he says "I'm supposed to be a guy" , and the girl in this one says "there is no supposed to be , you just are. "

So I wanna know about other movies out there that have a similar theme to this. The Changing Gender, as well as the transformation between Genders. I have seen TransAmerica ftw
  •  

dalebert

I watched this OVER AND OVER again when it was on Netflix. I was so sad when it wasn't available anymore. It was really fascinating and daring. I fantasized about being a Z myself. Does that make me a tiny bit trans on the trans scale? I'm sure it helped that the guy seemed really cute to me, as well as another guy later on. I was still a little disappointed that it didn't go further in some ways (see spoiler). It also disgusts me that the ratings board wouldn't give it an R rating because they're socially conservative a-holes with an agenda. I'm assuming that's the case. That's usually what it means when something isn't rated.

BEGIN SPOILER (highlight text to see it if you've already watched the movie)
They seemed to pointedly avoid showing him and his partner being affectionate when they're the same gender. They did IMPLY it because they are sometimes the same gender and the only way to change at that point was by an orgasm induced by the zerophiliac partner.
END SPOILER

JessikaBlackMage

I would like to do it with a Z and turn completely into a girl and have my gender lock in place. I have this movie on DVD and I love this song from it.
  •  

mutanmion

I just watched Zerophilia again earlier tonight. I saw it back in 2009, having spotted it while channel surfing on cable TV. It literally changed my life. It's what sparked me into seriously facing and slowly embracing my gender identity. It's a great fantasy, and I saw it at the right time. I didn't want to be a girl, but I knew I had a real-world version of Zerophilia.  Edie's song "Through" and Kevin Ray' song "I don't believe you have it in you" showed me what I needed to do.

It took years, but I finally came out as a trans*/gender-variant/non-binary person a few months ago. I had gotten tested for the very real genetic condition Klinefelter's syndrome the year before for many good reasons. I found out that I'm not 47XXY, but if I had gotten that test result, I would have embraced an identity as an intersex person too.

I made it "Through", and I did have it in me. Thanks, Martin Curland, for a good story, which seems to have been written for me, who got tired of sleeping with my own monster.
  •