Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Would love feedback

Started by ashrock, June 05, 2014, 09:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashrock

Ok first 2 basically worst case scenario shots, profile and straight on no expression, no makeup.  Second 2, I have been told I was passing when I went out that night, light makeup.  Im curious about 1) opinions on if FFS might be required in the future, and 2) if I was legimately passable in the second 2 (which would be a dream come true, but don't feel bad about crushing it as I have a hard time seeing it myself).  Brutal honesty please, Im afraid of getting overly confident with my passability so early on in transition...

•  

AlexisB

Honest truth; I wouldn't know what gender you were lol androgynous
  •  

Auroramarianna

Lol, like said above, you truly look androgynus! In profie view you look very feminine. The only that sticks out as masculine is your nose width and nortrils, and you also have a bit of beard shadow, but you do look feminine. :)
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Honestly, I'd clock you. I'm sure you'd probably pass for the most part in a good layer of makeup with your hair done if you were in an area that doesn't have much exposure w/ transgender people, but not in a city with lots of us walking around.

The width at the back part of the mandible is the biggest giveaway. Your chin looks masculine in the profile, too. A brow lift wouldn't hurt because it would raise where your eyebrows sit and keep them out of the rim of your eyes, and it would make your eyes not look as squinty. And as mentioned, your nostrils are pretty wide and you'd need that corrected if you were going to get a mandible shave. Your upper face looks good though. I wish my teeth were that small!
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Jess42

Honestly, the profile view, especially your nose looks reallly femme. The chin, well not too bad. The one next to it looks a little masculine but in an androgynous sort of way. The bottom left looks more feminine maybe because of the smile and the one next to it looks more andro but leaning a little more toward masculine.

The top right and the bottom right are way more masculine facial expressions and more closed and private. The top left and bottom left you look feminine because there seems to be a more inviting openess to your expressions. Facial expressions are so subliminal and so ingrained in our subconsious that often times be like the difference between night and day, or in this case male and female.
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

What Alaina said,  plus I would look at a hair style that  covers your hairline. Hair can be magic for shaping the face and concealing bits. Your is lovely btw but could benefit from a bit of a restyle to deal with those issues.  You have a small amount of bossing too.  It's not massive but if you have loads of money it could be dealt with.

Kira.

ashrock

Very much appreciated! Wasnt so worried about jawline, mouth, and nose as they are very nearly identical to my moms, and only ever so slightly wider than my sisters, but I guess with the masculinized brow and eyes, I get pushed over to clocking as male...
  •  

Emily1996

You kind of resemvle one of my female teachers in ninth grade... The only thing is that she had longer hair, so yeah I suggest you to let them grow maybe because it'easier to pass with shoulder lenght hair, and usually I'm against nose jobs because not all females have small petite noses but since your white it's kind of more evident I guess and the clothing too it's kind of what a syereotypical lesbian woman would wear maybe try something more feminine?!? But it's a personal choice... I think you look great :) maybe you can wear some make up too I guess but don't exaggerate
  •  

Ataraxia

Quote from: Auroramarianna on June 05, 2014, 01:09:47 PM
Lol, like said above, you truly look androgynus! In profie view you look very feminine. The only that sticks out as masculine is your nose width and nortrils, and you also have a bit of beard shadow, but you do look feminine. :)

I've never heard of nostrils as a gender indicator  ???
  •