Main Menu

What are you currently reading?

Started by Sylvie, June 20, 2014, 01:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Currently working on Eternal Validity Of The Soul by Jane Roberts

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

FreyasRedemption

I've read the Mortal Engines quartet by Philip Reeve like a million times.

Re-reading it once more.
There is a better tomorrow.
  •  

Anne Blake

I am re-reading "The feminine face of God" by Sherry Ruth Anderson and Patricia Hopkins. It is a good read.
  •  

Selene

I just started reading Stephen King's 'Dark Tower' series -for the second time. My all time favorite read. I have a problem though, my left eye begins to strain after a few minutes. Something I noticed happens when I use my smartphone to connect with the outside world. Possibly the cause :)

I think I may end up trying the audio book alternative.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Twocky61 on November 05, 2017, 06:58:06 AM
Inner Space' by Michio Kaku about the feasability of Time Travel

https://postimg.org/image/2ymo9vyxkr/

That's the link to a pic of the book if you wish too see as unable to post pics on site

I have Beyond Einstein by Michio Kaku going also!...

A 😀
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

SadieBlake

Odd Girl Out by Ann Bannon, a 1957 classic pulp fiction and second best selling book of that year.

Odd Girl Out, Ann Bannon.
https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=sj6hBAAAQBAJ
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Meghan

I'm currently reading Tamsyn by Tanya Allan. Transgender Fantasy story

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

RachelH

I'm not the man I used to Be
Kenna Dixon
  •  

Sarah_P

Oathbringer, Book 3 of the Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson. Over 1200 pages, so it might take me a while.  :-\
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Laurie

Just started Whipping Girl

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Sinead

Gracefully Grayson. It's about a young transgender girl, living life as a boy, wishing she was a girl.

I've also read, If I Was your Girl, George and The Art of Being Normal, all transgender books
  •  

big kim

My neighbour's charge sheet, he asked if I knew a good lawyer, I don't know any good enough for this one!
  •  

islandgirl

When I am reading, and I due a lot lately do to my shoulder injury, I want something light. Call me a romantic but I am into romance novels  that have a strong female lead and that are not all about getting a man (cannot find lesbian leads). My present read are by Susan Mallory. I seem to be reading authors from the Pacific Northwest!
  •  

Siobhan Amanda

I'm reading Papillon and it's dead good😀
"You only live twice"
  •  

Siobhan Amanda

Quote from: Dana1979 on November 05, 2017, 06:00:16 AM
I just started reading Stephen King's 'Dark Tower' series -for the second time. My all time favorite read. I have a problem though, my left eye begins to strain after a few minutes. Something I noticed happens when I use my smartphone to connect with the outside world. Possibly the cause :)

I think I may end up trying the audio book alternative.

good call Dana, I've read that series a few times!
"You only live twice"
  •  

Kylo

Quote from: broage on November 20, 2017, 11:46:07 PM
I'm reading Papillon and it's dead good😀

The one about the prison break? Good one, that. I should read it again.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

BeverlyAnn

"Long Black Veil" by Jennifer Finney Boylan
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

•  

Kylo

The Happiness Hypothesis by J. Haidt
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

SadieBlake

Queer: a graphic history

For a femme lesbian reading group this weekend
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Kelly H

Just finished The ONE THING by Gary Keller

Currently in Long Walk To Freedom - The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela

Next up is  Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone by Rene' Brown

...still One of a Kind
             Designed by God

•