Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Totally New Even More Bad Jokes Thread

Started by Cindy, June 22, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

John and Mark were fishing when Mark pulled out a cigar.  Finding he had no matches, he asked John for a light.
'Yeah, sure, I think I have a lighter,' he replied, and then reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long..

'Jiminy Cricket!' exclaimed Mark, taking the huge Bic Lighter in his hands. 'Where did you get that monster??'
'Well,' replied John, 'I got it from my Genie.'
'You have a Genie?' Mark asked.
'Yeah, sure. It's right here in my tackle box,' says John.
'Could I see him?'
John opens his tackle box & sure enough, out pops the Genie.

Addressing the genie, Mark says, 'Hey there  I'm a good friend of your master. Wll you grant me one wish?''Yes, I will,' says the Genie.
So Mark asks the Genie for a million bucks.

The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Mark sitting there waiting for his million bucks.
Shortly, the sky darkens and is filled with the sound of a million ducks....flying directly overhead.

Over the roar of the million ducks Mark yells at John,  'What the heck I asked for was a million bucks, not a million ducks!'

John answers, 'Yeah, I forgot to tell you that the Genie is hard of hearing. Do you really think I asked for a 10-inch Bic?"
  •  

dalebert

"Did you go to school, stupid?"

"Yes, but I came out the same way."

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

•  

K Style Addiction

•  

♥︎ SarahD ♥︎

*Hugs*
"You never find the path to your true self, but rather - you find your true self along the path"
  •  

dalebert

I went to a lot of trouble to censor this so I could share it with you folks without it getting modded.  :police:

K Style Addiction

•  

dalebert

They say necromancy isn't an exact science but it's usually dead-on.

dalebert

There's a time and place for everything... and that time and place is college.

Liam Erik

"Never give in! Never give in! Never, never, never -- in nothing great or small, large or petty. Never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense."
-Sir Winston Churchill
  •