Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Totally New Even More Bad Jokes Thread

Started by Cindy, June 22, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Pretty sure "paw-casso" qualifies this one for this thread.

"Thanks fur watchin'!"

Sydney_NYC

Real Life Bad Joke - I love my friends :)

This picture was taken (in the moment) of me today by my wife with me petting one of our new kitties. She posted it on Facebook and this happened. (Elise is a long time lesbian friend of hours with a great since of humor who has been supportive of my transitioning.)
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

dalebert

I haven't actually watched this yet so for now I'm trusting the title that it has really bad jokes.

Bellatrix

If you don't like somewhat non PC jokes please look away now, this one came from my old boss, a 70 year old cockney so you should know what to expect...

I was cooking in the kitchen today and next thing i knew this thing had flown in through the window, buzzed around the wifes head then exploded on the kettle!

The wife says "what the bloody hell was that?!?"

"Don't worry dear" I tried to reassure her, "its was just one of those jihaddy longlegs"

I'll get my coat...
  •  

dalebert

Quote from: Bellatrix on October 19, 2014, 07:37:08 PM
If you don't like somewhat non PC jokes please look away now...

Well, "bad" is not clearly defined for the purposes of this thread so I think non-PC qualifies. I've posted several that were bad in the sense that I mean naughty.

Devlyn

Quote from: dalebert on October 20, 2014, 10:36:25 AM

This is broad brush painting. I'm short, but I'm not planning any murders...........because there's nowhere left in the cellar to bury anyone!
  •  

LordKAT

I'm glad my daughter, a legal midget, doesn't read this site.
  •  

Jaime R D

I thought that term was bad and dehumanizing due to its origin.

And it is dwarfism awareness month too.
  •  

LordKAT

According to my daughter, short people is the preferred term. She is also the one who told me she was a legal midget. I was quoting her. I apologize to anyone who I offended and won't repeat it after this post.
  •  

Shantel

It never ceases to amaze me how this society has been dehumanized by political correctness speak, what a load of poo we've been served! Say whatever you want Kat and don't apologize for it either!
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Jaime R D on October 20, 2014, 12:11:39 PM
I thought that term was bad and dehumanizing due to its origin.

And it is dwarfism awareness month too.

There's only one term that's bad and dehumanizing.........a term in office!
  •  

Jaime R D

Quote from: LordKAT on October 20, 2014, 12:14:02 PM
According to my daughter, short people is the preferred term. She is also the one who told me she was a legal midget. I was quoting her. I apologize to anyone who I offended and won't repeat it after this post.
No worries. I can't speak for them. The only reason I really thought about was because of something on tv the other day with a little guy asking people on the street about stuff pertaining to it.

•  

big kim

I went fly fishing and caught a 7 pound bluebottle
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Jaime R D on October 20, 2014, 01:23:10 PM
No worries. I can't speak for them. The only reason I really thought about was because of something on tv the other day with a little guy asking people on the street about stuff pertaining to it.

I saw that video.  I only know my daughter personally. She even admits that it is the new view.
  •