Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Totally New Even More Bad Jokes Thread

Started by Cindy, June 22, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

dalebert

This NSFW video is slap-dab full of bad jokes.

Cindy

How many fundamentalists does it to change a light globe?

None, there are no mention of light globes in the bible.
  •  

K Style Addiction

Quote from: V M on October 28, 2014, 08:11:20 PM
Excuse me, does your dog bite?

No, my dog doesn't bite

*goes to pet dog*... SNAP!!!

I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!!!

That's not my dog

OMG, Pink Panther reference ;D!
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

LordKAT

Hey, that sparkling thing was the second salt addict I ever saw. The first was my dad.
  •  

dalebert

You're trapped in a room that has no doors or windows, only a table and a mirror. How do you escape?

You look in the mirror and see what you saw.

You use the saw to cut the table in half.

You put the two halves of the table together and climb out through the whole.

dalebert

Bad joke is right at the beginning of the video!

JustASeq

Oh Oh Oh!!! Pick me, pick me!

I make up jokes from time to time to help me deal with the stressful situations of life. Here's one from just before I came out to my family:

So I have tap surgery scheduled for next week. Crazy thing is I haven't even told my parents I'm a transdancer.

Anyways, that's my home brewed bad joke.  It made me feel better at the time....

-Seq
  •  

Michaela Whimsy

Two old men are sitting on the porch talking about nothing.  Their old hound dog is laying in front of them licking himself as dogs do.  One old man says "wish I could do that!" The other looks at him blankly, " don't you think you should ask him first?"
  •  

dalebert

Quote from: Michaela Whimsy on November 13, 2014, 09:44:08 PM
Two old men are sitting on the porch talking about nothing.  Their old hound dog is laying in front of them licking himself as dogs do.  One old man says "wish I could do that!" The other looks at him blankly, " don't you think you should ask him first?"

The way I heard it he ended "You better at least pet him a little first or he might bite you."

V M

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Depends on the the restaurant you are ordering at
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •