Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Totally New Even More Bad Jokes Thread

Started by Cindy, June 22, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellam

How many Ramones does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 2 3 4!
https://atranswomanstale.wordpress.com This is my blog A Trans Woman's Tale -Chris Jen Kellam-Scott

"You must always be yourself, no matter what the price. It is the highest form of morality."   -Candy Darling

•  

Kellam

I'm going to be muttering "camelflage" to myself all day today...thanks...
https://atranswomanstale.wordpress.com This is my blog A Trans Woman's Tale -Chris Jen Kellam-Scott

"You must always be yourself, no matter what the price. It is the highest form of morality."   -Candy Darling

•  

dalebert

Quote from: Kellam on March 02, 2015, 07:07:17 AM
I'm going to be muttering "camelflage" to myself all day today...thanks...

Your welcome!

V M

What's the difference between _*insert name*_ and a fence post? Not much, they're both a dense stick in the mud
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

marsh monster

Quote from: V M on March 09, 2015, 06:22:31 PM
What's the difference between _*insert name*_ and a fence post? Not much, they're both a dense stick in the mud
I'm only back a few hours and you're already talking bad about me?

•  

V M

Quote from: marsh monster on March 09, 2015, 06:26:55 PM
I'm only back a few hours and you're already talking bad about me?

Nope, someone else, you'll have to wait your turn  >:-)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •