Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Totally New Even More Bad Jokes Thread

Started by Cindy, June 22, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

It does my heart good to see other folks active in this thread! Good stuff. Well, bad stuff, but that's the point of the thread, right?  :laugh:

dalebert

Come on, folks. I'm expecting this thread to explode today!

Lady Smith

•  

dalebert

"A lot of people are asking what happens after you die. Actually a lot of things happen. Just none of them include you." -Louie

dalebert

This one's full of bull. I mean it's full of bad jokes!

ainsley

Here a classic my dad told me when I was a kid:

Tired of being broke and stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife and arranging to have her killed.

A "friend of a friend" put him in touch with a nefarious underworld figure, who went by the name of "Artie." Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000. The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money.

Artie insisted on being paid in part up front. The man opened up his wallet and displayed the single dollar bill that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, and reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Safeway grocery store. There, he surprised her in the produce department and proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath and slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the scene. Unwilling to leave any witnesses behind, Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

Unknown to Artie, the entire proceeding were captured by hidden cameras and observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the sordid plan, including his financial arrangements with the hapless husband.

And that is why, the next day in the newspaper, the headline declared: "Artie chokes two for a dollar at Safeway."
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

Cindy

•  

dalebert

Quote from: Cindy on April 02, 2015, 04:45:00 PM
That was awful, thank you!

With that much setup, you KNOW a bad joke is on the way!  ;D

ainsley

Quote from: dalebert on April 03, 2015, 08:09:18 AM
With that much setup, you KNOW a bad joke is on the way!  ;D

Ha, that is my Dad's style, for sure!  He has a ton of them.
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

V M

A drunk cow walks into a bar and asks the barkeep if he's got any moonshine

The barkeep says "No sorry, don't have any moonshine, it would be illegal"

Were upon the cow turns about, lifts it's tail and says "Well ya do now!!!"
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

jeni

Quote from: dalebert on April 01, 2015, 10:46:36 AM

I actually came out to a friend over IM on April 1 this year. She was kinda upset I chose that day of all days.

Fortunately she did not need to make a similar apology, though it did take a few minutes before she was convinced I wasn't messing with her.
-=< Jennifer >=-

•  

Beth Andrea

...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

dalebert

Every day is Easter in NH! So today, I'm celebrating Wester. I'm going to pretend it's three hours earlier.