Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennygirl

Time for an all new thread since we reached 100 pages / 2000 posts! Only a day off from a year later- what are the chances??

Previous thread:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,144104.0.html

Ok ladies, have at it! ;)
  •  

Jennygirl

Decided I would post one to get this thread started

July 2012 vs July 2014

•  

Two Bodies/Same Soul

You were the one who inspired me to transition jenny. Thank you so much. :eusa_clap:

I am so lucky to be where I am! :)
  •  

Megan Joanne

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 02, 2014, 06:02:53 PM

July 2012 vs July 2014

Oh my goodness! Oh...wow!  :o I can totally see it, the same person there, all your features, but...your changes are amazing. And in such short time too.
  •  

Jennygirl

Thanks Megan! Actually right after I posted this one I realized it kind of looks like I've got my arm around my former self.. hahaha

Appreciate the nice words :)

Quote from: Two Bodies/Same Soul on July 02, 2014, 06:30:04 PM
You were the one who inspired me to transition jenny. Thank you so much. :eusa_clap:

Wow. Thank you so much for telling me that! Ugh, I don't even really know what to say. So so happy that I could somehow help you make that huge decision. I hope things have been going well for you! Thanks again :D
  •  

Tori

It is official. Jennygirl must start all before and after threads from now on.

•  

Jennygirl

Lol.. Well the last time I still wasn't a mod yet, and I think it was VM who split the thread with my pic at the beginning- so it was kind of out of my power. I was wondering if anyone would notice that though :P ;) Hopefully it doesn't come across like I am trying to show off!

I am also hoping that some of the girls who posted late in the last thread will repost their pics again here, too, for further commenting :)
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Jennygirl you are the friggin coolest.  I was late in the thread but I really don't know what other comments could be said about my big ole head. lol

Okay.  I have two pictures both with me in it and both with my wife.  I blurred her face because I don't know if she is cool with this or not.  She transitioned with me from female to male just without hormones or anything like that.  Its a long story.  Shes not blurred on my facebook page though. I don't think she minds people seeing her there.  Oh and add me if you want!  It's cool. :D

Alas:

2013ish

Last weekish
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Lara the Lover and the Fighter on July 02, 2014, 07:42:08 PM
Jennygirl you are the friggin coolest.  I was late in the thread but I really don't know what other comments could be said about my big ole head. lol

Okay.  I have two pictures both with me in it and both with my wife.  I blurred her face because I don't know if she is cool with this or not.  She transitioned with me from female to male just without hormones or anything like that.  Its a long story.  Shes not blurred on my facebook page though. I don't think she minds people seeing her there.  Oh and add me if you want!  It's cool. :D

Alas:

2013ish

Last weekish

you compliment each other nicely
  •  

Jennygirl

Wow what a change Lara! There is no way I could have guessed the same person. You look great! Congrats :D
  •  

Sydney_NYC

Here is mine to help start off the thread, and an update is needed  (July 2012 - June 28 2014):

July 2012   

Oct/Nov 2013 to May 2014   

June 28, 2014   

Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Roni

I posted on the second last page last thread, so I figured I'd do another (and better) before/after now that my nose cast is off! Tried to get my face pics as close in camera angle as possible for a fairer comparison.

And just to showcase my weight loss, here's a full body comparison:

4 months hormones, two weeks post FFS, laser hair removal done, 60 pound weight loss.
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

Jennygirl

Thanks for helping to start things off Sydney! Great change, you look so happy!

Quote from: Roni on July 03, 2014, 05:08:13 AM

4 months hormones, two weeks post FFS, laser hair removal done, 60 pound weight loss.

Please excuse me while I pick my JAW UP OFF OF THE FLOOR. Roni what the heck!!!

Unbelievable.
  •  

GCGins

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 02, 2014, 06:02:53 PM

July 2012 vs July 2014

Oh gosh Jenny!
You can tell that was you in the before picture, but it is stunning what changes you made and how you look after! You really look smoking hot!!! I don't know how you did it but I am very impressed :)
  •  

Jennygirl

Thanks GC, that is very nice of you to say :D The past year and a half has been one hell of a ride. Some months I've felt only slight improvement, some months I feel huge improvements.

Something about the last month has been a huge improvement to the way I feel as a woman, though. Not sure what it is- it may be that I've had some relationship opportunities pop up with some of the most surprising people (to me)... or maybe it's me getting serious about SRS and excitement to be done with physical transition. Either way, I've never felt better in my life.

Thanks again and welcome, hopefully you will have some nice revelations to share about yourself someday :)
  •  

GCGins

Wow all that was a year and a half?! You seem to have made improvements of the otherworldly kind! I would have had trouble believing you weren't always so gorgeous if I didn't see the before picture!

That is awesome and I am sure that is one of the larger milestones for you :) I am very happy for you. By the way, what is SRS?

I hope so as well :)
  •  

zog

Not really an "after" picture since I'm still in the early, early phases of transition. But I feel pretty good about how much healthier I seem and I think there's potential there to pass some day. Still ways to go, but I'm on my way.
  •  

luna nyan

Quote from: Roni on July 03, 2014, 05:08:13 AM
I posted on the second last page last thread, so I figured I'd do another (and better) before/after now that my nose cast is off! Tried to get my face pics as close in camera angle as possible for a fairer comparison.

I have to stop eating so much...  And remember your b4 n after to keep motivated.  Wow. :)
Drifting down the river of life...
My 4+ years non-transitioning HRT experience
Ask me anything!  I promise you I know absolutely everything about nothing! :D
  •  

Carrie Liz

•  

Kaydee

Aimee

•