Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on July 10, 2014, 03:08:55 AM
Here is one from me too :).
3 years ago - 8 months on HRT - Today

Awesome Emily!  You should get one of those medieval costume dresses for your after picture to contrast the knight armor in the before picture.
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Lara the Lover and the Fighter on July 10, 2014, 01:06:44 PM
Awesome Emily!  You should get one of those medieval costume dresses for your after picture to contrast the knight armor in the before picture.

Kind of Beauty and the Beast? I wonder who would be who in that situation :). But yep, that is a cute idea and I was contemplating that too - except I suspect that I looked in armor better than I would ever look in dress...
  •  

Megan Joanne

How 'bout a dress with a little bit of armor on it?  ;)
  •  

Sammy

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on July 10, 2014, 02:09:50 PM
Chainmail bikinis?:) :) :)
*Snurk!* I'm reading this on Tapatalk and right at the bottom it puts adds. So what was it advertising under your "chainmail bikinis"?

The Amazon App.

Also, I so want a chainmail bikini! I'll have to make one.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Dee Walker on July 10, 2014, 02:32:34 PM
*Snurk!* I'm reading this on Tapatalk and right at the bottom it puts adds. So what was it advertising under your "chainmail bikinis"?

The Amazon App.

Also, I so want a chainmail bikini! I'll have to make one.

Chainmails are quite easy to make :). But I do suspect that that kind of bikini might chafe in some places. Umm. it might chafe everywhere :)
  •  

Myarkstir

Sylvia M.
Senior news staff

•  

Kimberley Beauregard

Wow, that's quite a change!  You're looking great!
- Kim
  •  

Allyda

You look very nice Emily and have an awesome transition. I agree you should get a medieval costume dress for your after photo.

Best wishes

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Dee Marshall

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on July 10, 2014, 02:41:00 PM
Chainmails are quite easy to make :). But I do suspect that that kind of bikini might chafe in some places. Umm. it might chafe everywhere :)
I've made chair mail before. In this case, the trick is to line it.

•  

Sammy

Kind thanks Kimberledy and Ally :).

Dee, I totally agree, lining it all up would be the most difficult part. I have made one chainmail which was quite easy and then I struggled with chainmail coif immensely though because it has round design - we actually discussed those notorious chainmail bikinis with one of my fellow reenactors who was also a blacksmith and sort of agreed that cups could be made by using two round basis for coifs and the rest would just run in regular straps. But even having no breasts for ourselves we agreed that this stuff would chafe as hell and be quite revealing, so using a beaten steel plates for cups and chainmail for straps did sound as a more reasonable idea :D.
  •  

Aina

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on July 11, 2014, 03:17:08 AM
Kind thanks Kimberledy and Ally :).

Dee, I totally agree, lining it all up would be the most difficult part. I have made one chainmail which was quite easy and then I struggled with chainmail coif immensely though because it has round design - we actually discussed those notorious chainmail bikinis with one of my fellow reenactors who was also a blacksmith and sort of agreed that cups could be made by using two round basis for coifs and the rest would just run in regular straps. But even having no breasts for ourselves we agreed that this stuff would chafe as hell and be quite revealing, so using a beaten steel plates for cups and chainmail for straps did sound as a more reasonable idea :D.

Hehe....
  •  

Annabella

I will say, that's quite a wow transformation Chic.
I will also say, even before you started, your face has very feminine features.
Best of luck starting HRT! I'm right behind you! :D
"But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy."
― Ellen Wittlinger, Parrotfish
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Annabella on July 12, 2014, 03:06:34 AM
I will say, that's quite a wow transformation Chic.
I will also say, even before you started, your face has very feminine features.
Best of luck starting HRT! I'm right behind you! :D
ditto
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Ok I have promised Id do a before after on the 7th month
these pics are no make up

feb 2013 pre everything had just started therapy

nov 2013 first day of anti androgens

today  jul 2014 7 months hrt

I like the progress,i think im gonna need ffs for it to be more obvious but whatever
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: FalseHybridPrincess on July 14, 2014, 04:27:13 PM
Ok I have promised Id do a before after on the 7th month
these pics are no make up

feb 2013 pre everything had just started therapy

nov 2013 first day of anti androgens

today  jul 2014 7 months hrt

I like the progress,i think im gonna need ffs for it to be more obvious but whatever

I'm not seeing a need for ffs. You look beautiful.
  •