Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allyda

Quote from: ~Evelyn~ on July 16, 2014, 11:54:34 PM
Thank you! :3
You're welcome. Sad thing in my case is, had my biological Mom lived I'd had been able to transition at or around puberty to keep from getting beat up by the ugly DHT stick.

Best wishes!

Allie :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Olivia-Anne

Quote from: ~Evelyn~ on July 16, 2014, 11:01:00 PM
Well I have bee thinking about posting mine for a long time, I'm very embarrassed on how I used looked before, but since I see all of you as family here it is:

Before:Me at age 9:( guy in red )

It may be just me but I don' t think that young man in the first picture is you. He looks to be about 15 or so and  a completely different ethnicity than you. I am not doubting that if th e after picture is really you or your trans status. But the before pic I dont think even remotely looms like you.
-Liv

After: Me, a few months after SRS: ( a few years later )

•  

keityp

Quote from: Olivia-Anne on July 17, 2014, 12:56:53 PM

I agree, ~Evelyn~ is a troll, also the girl in her avatar pic isn't her

She claims that she is that girl in that picture, I really doubt it unless she underwent through a surgery to make you look caucasian

I read one of her post where she was apologizing for posting fake pics of her, but from what we can see, she keeps doing it

She committed a huge mistake making her photobucket account public

stop impersonating another person, you are doing a lot of damage to that person posting pics in a trans forums it's even more dangerous
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: keityp on July 17, 2014, 01:16:45 PM

She claims that she is that girl in that picture, I really doubt it unless she underwent through a surgery to make you look caucasian

I read one of her post where she was apologizing for posting fake pics of her, but from what we can see, she keeps doing it

stop impersonating another person, you are doing a lot of damage to that person posting pics in a trans forums it's even more dangerous

Well darn.  I wonder who else does that??
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: Roni on July 03, 2014, 05:08:13 AM
I posted on the second last page last thread, so I figured I'd do another (and better) before/after now that my nose cast is off! Tried to get my face pics as close in camera angle as possible for a fairer comparison.

And just to showcase my weight loss, here's a full body comparison:

4 months hormones, two weeks post FFS, laser hair removal done, 60 pound weight loss.

Wow!  That is hard!

Congrads

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

JLT1

Well, here is my transition thus far and even though I've come a long way, I am convinced that the best is yet to come.

I've been working on the weight loss for over to 3 years, in transition for 2½ years with 1½ years on Susan's and about that long on HRT.

Here I am, Dec. 2008 at 362 lbsa and in late 2010, just having started to work out and diet

The first one is me, Sept 2013.  I've now lost 139 lbs and been on HRT for 8 months.  Notice the breast growth under the suit and the white sports bra.  For some reason, I just won the lottery in that area.  Not so much in the face though.

Here is my unaltered picture and then an approximation of what FFS would do for me.  I used the approximation as my avatar for almost a year while I worked on getting insurance to pay for the FFS.  As one can see, I did not come close to passing.   

Just a few days prior to leaving for FFS.  My life had unraveled.  The delay for FFS caused severe dysphoria.  My marriage was blowing up.  I couldn't sleep.  Very hard time.

This is me a couple days post FFS  with Dr Z in a full head pressure cast.  The nurse was super, Cole was super everyone was super.  It made a hard time much easier.  I smiled though the pain knowing it was right.

A few days ago at work.  I'm down 164 lbs and I'm Jennifer, I'm me, I'm happy.  Although, I'm still dieting with another 20-30 to go!  I'll make it....

Me, my favorite

It's never to late for anyone to be themselves.

HUGS!!!!

Jen

P.S  I also got insurance to pay for FFS AND GRS is now covered at 100%.  If anyone wants help with insurance, I'm here and I'll help.
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Myarkstir

Holy whatchamacallit Jen...

Just WOW.....
Sylvia M.
Senior news staff

•  

Emily1996

Jen what a change, I had a hard time recognizing your from your old picture, you look stunning and a great transition!
  •  

Emily1996

Quote from: keityp on July 17, 2014, 01:16:45 PM

She doesn't look caucasian, she is not tanned in the last pic as she was pre-transitioning... I'm biracial too, and when I get tanned int he summer i look very dark and in the winter I can pass for caucasian sometimes... Plus, she had FFS which can change your appearance a lot, and besides  that I don't see the reason for doing what you are mentioning because she isn't getting anything from it, and she is a nice person, so just haters back off.
  •  

Emily1996

Quote from: Hayley on July 14, 2014, 08:02:23 PM
So after a rough few weeks I am back! Also now 11 months on hrt. Thought I would do a little before and after thingy.

Pre-Everything by almost a year. Not a whole lot of these pics around.

This if I remember right is around feb

These two are from this past weekend. Went out to a bar for like the 3 time ever so these are semi-drunk at 1:30 in the morning selfies.

OMG again you look amazing, and so feminine! Really looking good I wish my hair will grow a little faster D: your hair is so FINE!
  •  

alabamagirl

This is the first time I've looked at this thread and it will also be the last, I think, after seeing some of the comments about Evelyn. I've talked with her quite a bit. She is NOT a troll, and to those of you claiming she is, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I was looking forward to the day I could post before and after pictures on this site, but seeing how judgmental some people are, I don't think I'll be doing that now. God forbid I ever manage to look as feminine as the model in my avatar. Then I'll have to deal with the same disgusting comments about not being the same person from my old pics. Need I remind some of you that this is a support site? How about showing a little support to a young girl who had the courage to share her old photo?
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Pikachu on July 17, 2014, 08:12:17 PM
This is the first time I've looked at this thread and it will also be the last, I think, after seeing some of the comments about Evelyn. I've talked with her quite a bit. She is NOT a troll, and to those of you claiming she is, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I was looking forward to the day I could post before and after pictures on this site, but seeing how judgmental some people are, I don't think I'll be doing that now. God forbid I ever manage to look as feminine as the model in my avatar. Then I'll have to deal with the same disgusting comments about not being the same person from my old pics. Need I remind some of you that this is a support site? How about showing a little support to a young girl who had the courage to share her old photo?
+1 Agreed.

Allie :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

JLT1

In the pictures I just posted, my initial picture is even more different from my last than Evelyn is in her before and after.  I did put some things in the middle to tie then together.  The differences I see do not indicate a troll.  I believe she just got lucky genetically.

Pikachu, I've never seen this before.  Please, don't get to bizarre because something isn't right. 

All, unless there is more than evidence than what was posted, no one can call troll.  Pikachu is correct, we are here to support.

Hugs,

Jen
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: JLT1 on July 17, 2014, 07:24:45 PM
Well, here is my transition thus far and even though I've come a long way, I am convinced that the best is yet to come.

I've been working on the weight loss for over to 3 years, in transition for 2½ years with 1½ years on Susan's and about that long on HRT.

Here I am, Dec. 2008 at 362 lbsa and in late 2010, just having started to work out and diet

The first one is me, Sept 2013.  I've now lost 139 lbs and been on HRT for 8 months.  Notice the breast growth under the suit and the white sports bra.  For some reason, I just won the lottery in that area.  Not so much in the face though.

Here is my unaltered picture and then an approximation of what FFS would do for me.  I used the approximation as my avatar for almost a year while I worked on getting insurance to pay for the FFS.  As one can see, I did not come close to passing.   

Just a few days prior to leaving for FFS.  My life had unraveled.  The delay for FFS caused severe dysphoria.  My marriage was blowing up.  I couldn't sleep.  Very hard time.

This is me a couple days post FFS  with Dr Z in a full head pressure cast.  The nurse was super, Cole was super everyone was super.  It made a hard time much easier.  I smiled though the pain knowing it was right.

A few days ago at work.  I'm down 164 lbs and I'm Jennifer, I'm me, I'm happy.  Although, I'm still dieting with another 20-30 to go!  I'll make it....

Me, my favorite

It's never to late for anyone to be themselves.

HUGS!!!!

Jen

P.S  I also got insurance to pay $63,400 on FFS while I paid $10,900.  However, SRS in Dec. this year and is covered at 100%.  If anyone wants help with insurance, I'm here.
that's quite an accomplishment looks like a lot of hard work
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: Myarkstir on July 17, 2014, 07:35:50 PM
Holy whatchamacallit Jen...

Just WOW.....

Sylvia, Thank You.  That is a lovely complement.

Quote from: Emily29 on July 17, 2014, 07:39:48 PM
Jen what a change, I had a hard time recognizing your from your old picture, you look stunning and a great transition!

Emily, thank you. 

Stephaniec – a LOT of work.  But worth every minute!!!

NEVER to old, or fat, or what ever.  Girls GO FOR IT!  Sometimes, the impossible happens.......

Hugs!

Jen
  •  

Olivia-Anne

Well if your refering to me, I was not calling her a troll. It is however pretty obvious that the before picture is a completely different person from the after picture. I am not calling her trans status or struggle into question. Nor am I calling the success of her transition into question. All I am saying is the before picture is clearly not the same person as the after person. I have seen some truly UNBELIEVABLE transformations on this site. But there is always some resemblance to their former selves. Even with FFS and hormones. However, hormones or surgery or both, do Not change your skin pigment nor do they change your ethnicity. If she feels she has to use other photos here then thats her prerogative. You are correct this is a support site. But you will have to forgive us, but this isn't the first time this site has been infiltrated by fakes, trying to get a laugh or whatever. I will add the disclaimer that regardless of her before pic, her after pic is obviously amazing. I do not claim to be an expert in this matter or anything. Additionally if that is her then she takes the prize for the most drastic difference in before and after that this site has ever seen. If you are offended by me saying that I don't believe that is her in the before pic than you might want to look at my comment from a different point of view. IF and when you transition, and you become totally CIS looking to the point where no one believes that your before picture is actually you, I would consider that a huge compliment. Me personally I had a instance a couple of months ago where my own mother didn't even recognize me. I did not get "disgusted" I was flattered. You may want to get some fresh perspective. If she is so traumatized by someone saying the difference is her before and after pics is unbelievable then she missed the point of my comment just as you did, for which I am sorry.
  •  

keityp

Since I called her(~Evelyn~)a troll I will respond to that,

Just like Olivia said Unless she had a surgery to make her head smaller there's no way that that girl is her, hormones don't change your ethnicity nor your skeleton shape, she has way smaller shoulder, she keep showing pics of different girls, if you don't believe me just see her photobucket account and you'll see what I mean, her avatar, the girl there has a different head shape than the usual girl she always post and the guy in that pic isn't  from a person that is only 9,  nobody gets adams apple at that age.

And yes, I do believe that this forum is for support, but there's a big difference if you are impersonating another person in a trans forum just to feel "pretty" It's sad you only get compliment by posting pics that aren't yours
  •  

MyKa

^ I was wondering the same thing about the Adam's apple
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.....J.Dean
  •  

Jessica Merriman

:police: Anymore comments against an individual here will not stand. It is a direct violation of our TOS. Redirect back to topic or this will be locked.  :police:

If you have an issue with someone hit the report post button and allow staff to do their job. Thank you. :)
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: Jill F on July 10, 2014, 12:26:04 AM
There are lots and lots of us here who shred.  Strangely most seem to be lefties.  I'm a lefty but I really play righty.  Oddly enough I have an easier time singing while playing rhythm lefty.

*plugs into Marshall stack*

Left-handed but right handed guitar player. Anyone for some BLACK METAL?? \m/
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •