Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane's Sweet Refrain

Quote from: Phyliciaraine on August 03, 2014, 10:47:08 PM
Ok so this is my first post in this thread. Its kinda a before and so far but i think I've made quite a bit of progress. :)

so here's before

and here's my after. Also i've only been on HRT for 4 months and in that time on full dose for 1 month.

So what do you think?

4 months? No! Why do you, like so many others, look like you're on the the 'BC powder" fast-acting version of hrt? At 4 months, I think the sum total of my development was . . . moodiness. You're off to such a great start.
  •  

April Lee

I have been updating my after picture about every week or two in this thread because I am changing so fast these days.  I decided to put an interim picture in this post. There are only 78 days between the first and second pictures here, but I have lost a lot of weight in that time, and have totally changed my lower body. I am using no padding or enhancers underneath. What you see is all me.

Start of HRT Day +179

Start of HRT Day +101

Start of HRT Day -15

•  

Jessica Merriman

Ok so this is my first post in this thread. Its kinda a before and so far but i think I've made quite a bit of progress. :)

so here's before

and here's my after. Also i've only been on HRT for 4 months and in that time on full dose for 1 month.

So what do you think?
Oh Sis you look so good! That before shot was a little rough. Thanks you for transitioning!!  ;)
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: April Lee on August 04, 2014, 02:40:36 PM
Start of HRT Day -15

April!! You have to stop scaring me like this!! Ewwww  :laugh:
  •  

Eris

so here's before

So what do you think?

That's one hell of a change.

May I enquire, did you dye your hair a lighter colour?
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

April Lee

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on August 04, 2014, 04:55:52 PM
April!! You have to stop scaring me like this!! Ewwww  :laugh:

Although I didn't love that picture then, I absolutely love it now. The farther that picture is my rear view mirror, the more I can laugh about it. I showed it at a club the other night, and somebody said I used to look like a serial killer. And know what, they were absolutely right.
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: April Lee on August 04, 2014, 05:07:02 PM
somebody said I used to look like a serial killer.
I have met 6 in my career and yes, they are right, you did! I bet you are so happy with how you turned out. You are one beautiful woman!  ;D
  •  

April Lee

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on August 04, 2014, 05:16:47 PM
I have met 6 in my career and yes, they are right, you did! I bet you are so happy with how you turned out. You are one beautiful woman!  ;D

Jessica, Thank you so very much; you are so kind! Yes, I am very pleased with what has happened in just a short period of time. It's funny but I spent years looking in the mirror trying to see a woman in there, and I never could. If I knew then, what I know now, I would have done this 20 years ago.
  •  

Phyliciaraine

Quote from: Eris on August 04, 2014, 05:00:39 PM
That's one hell of a change.

May I enquire, did you dye your hair a lighter colour?
a dark auburn color  but my hair in my before pic was dted raven black
In Your Journey, The Most Amazing Person You'll Find...Is Who You Become.
~Phylicia~

My wife's blog wifeoftrans.wordpress.com

•  

JaneNicole2013

Today was my first day at work as Jane and I thought I'd share my ID "before and after" pics. The left was a not-so-happy 48 year-old-man beginning work with a growing Fortune 500 company. The right is a much happier 49 year-old-woman starting her new life--with a new position--with a growing Fortune 250 company (same company, but we just moved up a few notches).

Thanks!
Jane

"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

Shantel

Quote from: April Lee on August 04, 2014, 02:40:36 PM
I have been updating my after picture about every week or two in this thread because I am changing so fast these days.  I decided to put an interim picture in this post. There are only 78 days between the first and second pictures here, but I have lost a lot of weight in that time, and have totally changed my lower body. I am using no padding or enhancers underneath. What you see is all me.

Start of HRT Day +179

Start of HRT Day +101

Start of HRT Day -15

Beyond phenomenal really April!  :eusa_clap:
  •  

Skeptoid

I got my first injection today. I got so lightheaded while the nurse showed me the simulated demonstration... I had to drink water and calm down for like fifteen minutes. Once I actually injected myself it was fine.
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: JaneNicole2013 on August 04, 2014, 07:21:59 PM
Today was my first day at work as Jane and I thought I'd share my ID "before and after" pics. The left was a not-so-happy 48 year-old-man beginning work with a growing Fortune 500 company. The right is a much happier 49 year-old-woman starting her new life--with a new position--with a growing Fortune 250 company (same company, but we just moved up a few notches).

Thanks!
Jane

hormones are moving things along quite well
  •  

katiej

Quote from: Jane's Sweet Refrain on August 04, 2014, 06:23:01 AM
4 months? No! Why do you, like so many others, look like you're on the the 'BC powder" fast-acting version of hrt? At 4 months, I think the sum total of my development was . . . moodiness. You're off to such a great start.

This comment wins!
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Bols

so here's before

So what do you think?
You look fabulous!
Evelyn aka Bols
  •  

April Lee

Shantel, You are so very kind!

I am afraid that I did indeed scare a few people with my before picture. I really wasn't a serial killer (honestly). I thought I would show another from about 7 years ago where I look a little bit more innocuous, and shows my body. I weighed about 240 then, which is about 75 pounds more than I weigh now.

Christmas - 2007
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: April Lee on August 05, 2014, 12:54:22 PM

I am afraid that I did indeed scare a few people with my before picture. I really wasn't a serial killer (honestly). I thought I would show another from about 7 years ago where I look a little bit more innocuous, and shows my body. I weighed about 240 then, which is about 75 pounds more than I weigh now.

Christmas - 2007

That's quite a big change alright. Funny thing is that I looked very similar to you and weighed about the same when I started transition at 51 though I'm only 5' 7" and at 135 lbs back then I was really kind of an unhappy tubster. I dropped 80 lbs through diet and exercise but as of late have gained a bit, so it's time to get on the stick and shape up. You're looking terrific April, cyber hugs to you dear!
  •  

jamesdoran

Sorry to intrude on the ladies' side of things...but DANG...you girls are making my jaw drop. You all look so gorgeous and so happy. Congratulations!!

check out my transition blog: www.jdbrrw.tumblr.com

~ James
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: kdbrrw on August 05, 2014, 02:18:39 PM
Sorry to intrude on the ladies' side of things...but DANG...you girls are making my jaw drop. You all look so gorgeous and so happy. Congratulations!!

It's always good, these gals love your attention, don't shy away!
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: April Lee on August 05, 2014, 12:54:22 PM

Christmas - 2007

You've made great progress April, absolutely awesome. Your getting a nice feminine shape too. I love seeing another of our older sisters having great results. I can't wait to see you a year from now.

Ali :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•