Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kira Phoenix

Well, here's mine. I think this has been an incredible transformation for me. I should mention that the long hair is a wig as I just retired from the Navy 28JUL14. It's still growing and I can't wait to see it in full bloom :)

And here's me now :)

Allyda

Quote from: Kira Phoenix on August 05, 2014, 04:37:00 PM
Well, here's mine. I think this has been an incredible transformation for me. I should mention that the long hair is a wig as I just retired from the Navy 28JUL14. It's still growing and I can't wait to see it in full bloom :)

Very awesome transition Kira. You look very feminine.

Ali :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Alaia

Welcome to the forums Kira, and wow you look very beautiful and natural! Your face is very feminine--I can only hope to look as good as you do at 10 months.

You definitely look much happier now too. Congrats are in order methinks!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Kira Phoenix

Quote from: Alaia on August 05, 2014, 04:48:48 PM
Welcome to the forums Kira, and wow you look very beautiful and natural! Your face is very feminine--I can only hope to look as good as you do at 10 months.

You definitely look much happier now too. Congrats are in order methinks!

Thanks! That particular picture was taken at 16 months into my transition. I suppose starting at my age can make a huge difference. Even my hips have rotated and widened to match that of a cisfemale. It hurts like crazy some times but hey, tis the price for beauty lol.

Livvykins

Congratulations Kira, you're looking very pretty! :) x
You can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy

Full time: Early 2013
HRT: 10/06/2012 Richard Curtis - London
FFS: 05/04/2013 FacialTeam - Marbella
FFS2: 03/02/2015 FacialTeam - Marbella
GCS: 08/04/2014 Dr Phil Thomas - Brighton
VFS: 25/06/2014 Yeson - Seoul Korea
BA/FFS3: 18/04/2016 Ocean Clinic - Marbella
  •  

Illuminess

Uhhh... like... amazeballs. (and forgive me for using that atrocity of a word)
△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

StevieAK

Quote from: Phyliciaraine on August 03, 2014, 10:47:08 PM
Ok so this is my first post in this thread. Its kinda a before and so far but i think I've made quite a bit of progress. :)

so here's before

and here's my after. Also i've only been on HRT for 4 months and in that time on full dose for 1 month.

So what do you think?

I think you are awesome...thats what I think!  Great job!  Happy for you truly.
  •  

StevieAK

Quote from: JaneNicole2013 on August 04, 2014, 07:21:59 PM
Today was my first day at work as Jane and I thought I'd share my ID "before and after" pics. The left was a not-so-happy 48 year-old-man beginning work with a growing Fortune 500 company. The right is a much happier 49 year-old-woman starting her new life--with a new position--with a growing Fortune 250 company (same company, but we just moved up a few notches).

Thanks!
Jane

congrats..always a fear of how things will turn out, yes?  I too was given more compensation..my guys say im the better me.  Looking great!
  •  

StevieAK

you just pretty....:)  so happy you glow,,,I like that!
  •  

StevieAK

Quote from: llerret on August 01, 2014, 03:57:17 PM
So far.....
Before HRT and then 6 months on HRT

them magic pills are at it again I see....made you happy I see?  :)
  •  

katiej

Gosh!  You're beautiful.  Estrogen is a wonderful thing.  :)
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

stephaniec

very pretty
  •  

galaxy

Very pretty!
  •  

Trini

Your smile is so invigorating! We can really feel your happiness radiating from it. :D  :)
7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Gabrielle_22

This is a marvellous transformation, Kira! You look beautiful and happy. This is what I love about going through threads like these--so often, whether or not someone is  smiling, there's something that comes through in the after photos that shows a person who feels happier and more at peace. Although I'm in many ways just starting to live more openly as the girl I've always had inside me, I feel a great deal happier when I am able to present as her.
"The time will come / when, with elation / you will greet yourself arriving / at your own door, in your own mirror / and each will smile at the other's welcome, / and say, sit here. Eat. / You will love again the stranger who was your self./ Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart / to itself, to the stranger who has loved you / all your life, whom you ignored" - Walcott, "Love after Love"
  •  

Jocelyn Rose

Well I guess I will jump in. I know its not my real hair but whatevs, Im full time and happy with how I look far I have come in such a short time. 3 months on HRT completed 08/09/14.
Before.. Obviously

And now, my real true self <3 <3

Fixed the pics
Jocelyn Rose
Sparkleface Goddess

:icon_pistoles:
  •  

EllieM

Well, Jocelyn, if that's you in the avatar, you have a lot to be happy about, you look fab!
  •  

Jocelyn Rose

Awwww Thankkkksssss <3<3<3<3

Struggling with loading the images from flikr.. I will get this lol, but yes that is me as of Sunday afternoon, not wearing my glasses  :icon_love:
Jocelyn Rose
Sparkleface Goddess

:icon_pistoles:
  •  

EllieM

ok, well I've just perused the thread again and I have to say, very encouraging, girls. I mean for me... seeing these amazing transformations gives me a lot of hope. Thank you all for sharing :)
  •  

EllieM

Quote from: Jocelyn Rose on August 11, 2014, 10:29:11 PM
Awwww Thankkkksssss <3<3<3<3

Struggling with loading the images from flikr.. I will get this lol, but yes that is me as of Sunday afternoon, not wearing my glasses  :icon_love:

You have beautiful eyes, among other things. Kinda makes me wish I was forty years younger ;)
  •