Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jocelyn Rose

Quote from: EllieM on August 11, 2014, 10:33:39 PM

You have beautiful eyes, among other things. Kinda makes me wish I was forty years younger ;)

Thanks!! Still struggling with pic uploading, doesnt like the url for some reason.. so posted links :)
Jocelyn Rose
Sparkleface Goddess

:icon_pistoles:
  •  

Jocelyn Rose

Quote from: Jocelyn Rose on August 11, 2014, 10:13:11 PM
Well I guess I will jump in. I know its not my real hair but whatevs, Im full time and happy with how I look far I have come in such a short time. 3 months on HRT completed 08/09/14.
Before.. Obviously

And now, my real true self <3 <3

Fixed the pics

Fixed the pics!! <3
Jocelyn Rose
Jocelyn Rose
Sparkleface Goddess

:icon_pistoles:
  •  

LizMarie

It's about time I did this. :) Some notes. I wear a wig due to hair loss. The before picture is head shaved, something I did for years to avoid thinking about hair loss, most of which was on top. The sides would grow fine. During HRT so far, I've had a small amount of regrowth but not anywhere near enough to consider going without a wig for now. I think I'm doing ok so far for an old lady. :) And yes, those are my A cups, small, but mine. :)

Before (about 8 years ago but I looked like that for years before and after):

After (I was visiting friends in Memphis this spring for a week):

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

~ Cara Elizabeth
  •  

karina13

Quote from: Jocelyn Rose on August 11, 2014, 10:13:11 PM

Fixed the pics
Beautiful indeed!

Quote from: LizMarie on August 13, 2014, 12:32:36 AM
After (I was visiting friends in Memphis this spring for a week):

Hey, that house across the street behind you looks very familiar to me! Is that by chance in the U of M area? And have you lived in Memphis before? Asking because I lived there till I was 17, then I also moved back for 6 months last year (not to mention, during that time, I met so many more awesome people than before, it's sure changed a lot!). Oh yeah, and by the way, you look beautiful!
:icon_hug: All you need is LOVE! <3

"When you show up authentic, you create a space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." :icon_kiss:
  •  

LizMarie

Quote from: karina13 on August 13, 2014, 01:11:26 AM
Hey, that house across the street behind you looks very familiar to me! Is that by chance in the U of M area? And have you lived in Memphis before? Asking because I lived there till I was 17, then I also moved back for 6 months last year (not to mention, during that time, I met so many more awesome people than before, it's sure changed a lot!). Oh yeah, and by the way, you look beautiful!

I don't live in Memphis myself. I'm from Houston, Texas and was visiting friends. I had just gotten out of my car and was walking up to the house where several friends were already gathered in the driveway and one insisted she get a picture of me in the front yard. And that's the shot she got. :) I'm not sure exactly where that is in relationship to the university. Sorry! :)
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

~ Cara Elizabeth
  •  

Illuminess

Quote from: LizMarie on August 13, 2014, 11:58:41 AM
I don't live in Memphis myself. I'm from Houston, Texas and was visiting friends. I had just gotten out of my car and was walking up to the house where several friends were already gathered in the driveway and one insisted she get a picture of me in the front yard. And that's the shot she got. :) I'm not sure exactly where that is in relationship to the university. Sorry! :)
I'm from Houston, too. It kinda looks like the Heights area. I don't see many houses of that style anywhere else.
△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

LizMarie

I just checked. She lives on a side street just off Highland, and yes the university is not too far north of her house. :) Small world! And you're in Houston too? Ha! A very small world! :)

~ Cara Elizabeth
  •  

karina13

Quote from: LizMarie on August 13, 2014, 04:48:14 PM
I just checked. She lives on a side street just off Highland, and yes the university is not too far north of her house. :) Small world! And you're in Houston too? Ha! A very small world! :)

I don't live in Houston. I think sororcaeli was thinking that was a house in Houston, where he's from. But, yeah that's crazy. I swear that house in the backdrop across the street is my buddy Jordan's house, and yes it's just east of Highland, south of Spottswood, kinda where you're referring to. I remember going to a New Years Eve party there ringing in 2013, with a local band Agori Tribe playing there. Awesome!
:icon_hug: All you need is LOVE! <3

"When you show up authentic, you create a space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." :icon_kiss:
  •  

Harlow

I love this thread, always inspiring! :D

Riley your hair is growing out so nicely!! <3

•  

trinityvause

I haven't started hormone replacement therapy. All I've done is grown my hair out and started wearing makeup, being myself.
The truth will enlighten you, belief will enslave you.
  •  

Mickie

Well whatever you're doing, it's already a night and day transformation! And if you haven't done hormones yet, they aught to be kind to you haha
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Agdistis

Hiya!

29/MTF/Dyke

I still need about another couple years on hormones, but I'm getting there!
  •  

yoonsooyi

Hi everyone! I am back! This thread never fails to inspire me to go on  :) :)
I am now in my 6th month on HRT.

2011:

6th month on HRT:

•  

Leila

Quote from: yoonsooyi on August 20, 2014, 04:26:16 AM
Hi everyone! I am back! This thread never fails to inspire me to go on  :) :)
I am now in my 6th month on HRT.

You're making good progress. HRT is doing a good job for you :)
Nobody's perfect ...   I'll never try,
But I promise I'm worth it, if you just open up your eyes,
I don't need a second chance, I need a friend,
Someone who's gonna stand by me right there till the end,
If you want the best of my heart, you've just gotta see the good in me.
  •  

Tori

Quote from: Agdistis on August 20, 2014, 01:43:25 AM
Hiya!

29/MTF/Dyke

SOOO impressed!

And you are cute, too!

•  

Aus76

Quote from: Agdistis on August 20, 2014, 01:43:25 AM
Hiya!

29/MTF/Dyke

Pre you look a bit like Robert Pattinson. Post, and I only say this because you do, very Dyke. But still so nice in the transformation!
  •  

Aus76

And let me clarify, the "but" was not to negate a compliment but to preface me saying dyke, which I usually don't!  But very much lesbian, if I were asked to stereotype. Uggh! I hope I'm not getting into trouble.
  •  

Skeptoid

About three weeks in. Nothing noticeable yet but I got a nice haircut.

"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Skeptoid on August 22, 2014, 12:55:08 PM

a lot to look forward to
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Skeptoid on August 22, 2014, 12:55:08 PM

You have great features for hrt to do it's magic with. I just love your hair too. I'm always a sucker for this color red <3. Serously you look young and have fabulous facial features. Your gonna be just adorable!

Ali :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•