Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

Quote from: galaxy on August 28, 2014, 07:24:55 AM
Here's a little pic of me from the last days and a little on from January 2014 - timerange between it is nearly 9 month. When people ask me if i satisfied with my progress a have to ask "which progress"? As you can see theres nothing in the last 8 month ... even the hair isnt getting longer and i tought it grow without do anything. Do ive to put water on it, like in the garden? No! Its not funny. Nothing is funny anymore!  :embarrassed:

I wish you could see how pretty you are
  •  

Sammy

Here's a little pic of me from the last days and a little on from January 2014 - timerange between it is nearly 9 month. When people ask me if i satisfied with my progress a have to ask "which progress"? As you can see theres nothing in the last 8 month ... even the hair isnt getting longer and i tought it grow without do anything. Do ive to put water on it, like in the garden? No! Its not funny. Nothing is funny anymore!  :embarrassed:

Da fuq??? Someone needs to go to see her oculist apparently...
  •  

katiej

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on August 28, 2014, 01:45:18 PM
Da fuq??? Someone needs to go to see her oculist apparently...

THIS!!  Galaxy, you really do look amazing.  I know it's tough for you to see it, but you should take our word for it.  You look natural and very feminine...not like a good looking transwoman...like an actual pretty girl.  :)

And someone suggested trying a flat iron on your hair.  I think that would look super cute!
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: antonia on August 28, 2014, 01:32:28 AM
Today one of my friends asked me what I looked like before, I said I have some pictures and proceeded to produce them to much amazement, figured the whole thing belongs here given the reactions.

Awesome change Antonia. You look stunningly gorgeous! What a beautiful transformation!

Ali :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Allyda

Quote from: Kyra553 on August 28, 2014, 07:58:03 AM
Your overall appearance has become much more feminine galaxy!! Its very noticeable around your chin and neck area.  :angel:
I very much agree with this^^____^^. I can easily see around your neck and chin area has greatly feminized. your hair is about an inch or two longer as well, your just not noticing it hun.

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

rosinstraya

"Du spinnst!" (English - you must be kidding!)

I know it must be hard for you to see or accept that there have been any positive changes when you are always so hard on yourself! As other posters have already said, the two photos show clear softening and feminisation of your features in the latter one.

You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Don't be so hard on yourself! It's not a competition, but you look terrific - enjoy that fact, and make the most of it.
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •  

April Lee

A month before starting HRT

Day 205 of HRT (Today actually)
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: April Lee on August 29, 2014, 05:23:46 PM
A month before starting HRT

Day 205 of HRT (Today actually)

Just awesome April! Yours is one of the most awesome transformations I've seen. I'm also always happy to see and hear about one of our more mature ladies awesome transitions. It's never too late! Your living proof of that hun. :icon_bunch:

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Allyda on August 30, 2014, 12:29:09 PM
Just awesome April! Yours is one of the most awesome transformations I've seen. I'm also always happy to see and hear about one of our more mature ladies awesome transitions. It's never too late! Your living proof of that hun. :icon_bunch:

Yup, Marcie Bowers is still hanging on to half of my SRS pre-op consultation fee saying it's never too late and a lot of people often change their minds later on. She's performed SRS surgeries to folks in their mid- eighties.
  •  

wanessa.delisola

Wow, so many pictures. So many examples. You all look great!
  •  

Illuminess

Okay, you all need to stop being so darn pretty! GRRR :P
△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

bluebirdx88

Ehh... I've been reluctant for a while... But why not? (Click pics then again when they've loaded to enlarge... They're quite small otherwise...)

(Probably not the best to see the face... But you've no idea how hard it was to find a pic without drugs, booze, or upper body nudity...)

My first day being me... No make-up, or anything.... Though yes, it's clearly a wig. (Okay I'm wearing a tiny bit in my eyes only, but no foundation) Circa - Almost three years ago.

And... Me May this year (Pre-HRT... I only started in August..) And yes, it's a professional photo-shoot... Though the model isn't exactly quite professional, I'll admit haha.... Those eyebrows!!!!! But it's finally my hair and it's all me! :3

Hopefully soon I'll take pics now that I'm on HRT so you can check the REAL differences :D

•  

Brenda E

Bluebird, that is quite an amazing transformation from "guy who looks kinda scary and might call me something mean" to "wtf she's hot!"  Thanks for posting - seeing girls who have done so well (and pre-HRT too in the last photo? Nice!) really makes those long, miserable months during which I think I'll never look female go by so much easier.  Your hair in the last photo is absolutely beautiful too - what wonderful curls you have, and what a pretty color.
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

- Kim
  •  

Asniceasme

Quote from: bluebirdx88 on September 05, 2014, 12:12:40 AM
Ehh... I've been reluctant for a while... But why not? (Click pics then again when they've loaded to enlarge... They're quite small otherwise...)

(Probably not the best to see the face... But you've no idea how hard it was to find a pic without drugs, booze, or upper body nudity...)

My first day being me... No make-up, or anything.... Though yes, it's clearly a wig. (Okay I'm wearing a tiny bit in my eyes only, but no foundation) Circa - Almost three years ago.

And... Me May this year (Pre-HRT... I only started in August..) And yes, it's a professional photo-shoot... Though the model isn't exactly quite professional, I'll admit haha.... Those eyebrows!!!!! But it's finally my hair and it's all me! :3

Hopefully soon I'll take pics now that I'm on HRT so you can check the REAL differences :D

you are stunning
When we look into a mirror, we see who we really are. But when we look into our minds, we see whoever we think we are.
  •  

bluebirdx88

You're all far too kind, thank you :)

The funny thing, Brenda... If you think that's scary you should have seen me in my skinhead phase.... Haha... Yeah I did get in a lot of trouble and a few fights, but I wasn't entirely bad.. I mean I came from there, right? :P  About my hair; It's annoying trust me.. I'm jealous of people who can get it straight coz it takes ages to straighten, and it takes a lot of TLC to keep the curls just right... At least if it where straight the first one wouldn't be so hard, haha... Ah well :)

•  

Allyda

WoW, just amazing -And pre hrt too! Your very lovely and your hair, simply beautiful. I enlarged that last photo and it took my breath away. Absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see how hrt is treating you.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Shantel

Very attractive hon!
  •  

Two Bodies/Same Soul

As I'm getting ready to start HRT by the end of the month this topic never fails to leave me encouraged. :')

I am so lucky to be where I am! :)
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: Two Bodies/Same Soul on September 05, 2014, 08:22:14 PM
As I'm getting ready to start HRT by the end of the month this topic never fails to leave me encouraged. :')

Keep moving forward and never stop! Fight for yourself.  You are worth it. :)
  •