Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

secret

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 02, 2014, 06:02:53 PM
Decided I would post one to get this thread started

July 2012 vs July 2014

I know what incredible things are possible in transition. Though, i am impressed about your changes!
It's always beautiful to see when people are making such great steps in such a short time and i think it's spending a lot of hope for all "newcomers" to see that it IS possible.
Thank you!
  •  

hapaqt808

Hi Peps.    I just joined this site and have only been on hormones for about 1 month but been doing Drag Shows for several years.  I have always wondered if I am fem or passable enough in my looks.   Exsp. since my hobbies are rather masculine like MMA; Billiards; Cars and Guns amongst other things.   But here is a picture of me one month 1.5 months on spiro.    Thoughts; comments; suggestions greatly appreciated.

[https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152380089303105&set=a.10152380083728105.1073741828.599048104&type=3&theater][https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152380089098105&set=a.10152380083728105.1073741828.599048104&type=3&theater]
  •  

llerret

Another update. The first picture is from 3 years ago my during my freshman year of college. The second picture is from a few minutes ago and I will be 8 months on HRT next week. I really don't know what has changed to be honest but I can visually see a boy in the first and a girl in the second lol. When it comes to HRT affecting the face, I can't put a tiger on what it does but each day as I look into the mirror, I see more and more of myself. Also my 21st birthday is tomorrow! I'm so excited <3

•  

Wynternight

Quote from: llerret on September 08, 2014, 02:38:55 PM
Another update. The first picture is from 3 years ago my during my freshman year of college. The second picture is from a few minutes ago and I will be 8 months on HRT next week. I really don't know what has changed to be honest but I can visually see a boy in the first and a girl in the second lol. When it comes to HRT affecting the face, I can't put a tiger on what it does but each day as I look into the mirror, I see more and more of myself. Also my 21st birthday is tomorrow! I'm so excited <3

Said it before and will say it again: you are GORGEOUS!!!

Happy early Birthday!
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Shantel

Also my 21st birthday is tomorrow! I'm so excited <3

:icon_birthday:

Happy birthday sweetheart, you're so pretty and you have your whole life before you still, so cool on you girl!
  •  

Allyda

Oh my gosh LLerret you are absolutely gorgeous! Happy Birthday Girl! :icon_birthday: You definitely have something wonderful to celebrate! :icon_bunch:

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

stephaniec

happy b-day
  •  

Sarah leah

Quote from: hapaqt808 on September 08, 2014, 05:41:01 AM
Hi Peps.    I just joined this site and have only been on hormones for about 1 month but been doing Drag Shows for several years.  I have always wondered if I am fem or passable enough in my looks.   Exsp. since my hobbies are rather masculine like MMA; Billiards; Cars and Guns amongst other things.   But here is a picture of me one month 1.5 months on spiro.    Thoughts; comments; suggestions greatly appreciated.

[https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152380089303105&set=a.10152380083728105.1073741828.599048104&type=3&theater][https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152380089098105&set=a.10152380083728105.1073741828.599048104&type=3&theater]

Sorry but I can not get your pictures to come up, it says the content is not available?

A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting
  •  

Danielle Jayne

These were me around 18-19 before hormones but with me still living a feminine lifestyle.

Apologies for no body shots, I've not got a very good cam and have to rely on my friend's phones in order to take decent pics :)
  •  

jname

•  

llerret

Quote from: Wynternight on September 08, 2014, 04:06:18 PM
Said it before and will say it again: you are GORGEOUS!!!

Happy early Birthday!

Thank you so much!
  •  

llerret

Quote from: Shantel on September 08, 2014, 06:28:49 PM
:icon_birthday:

Happy birthday sweetheart, you're so pretty and you have your whole life before you still, so cool on you girl!

Aww I greatly appreciate it. Thank you :)
  •  

llerret

Quote from: Allyda on September 09, 2014, 09:49:20 PM
Oh my gosh LLerret you are absolutely gorgeous! Happy Birthday Girl! :icon_birthday: You definitely have something wonderful to celebrate! :icon_bunch:

Ally :icon_flower:

You're so kind. Thank you so very much!
  •  

whatever

OMG Danielle and Llerret you are both incredibly stunning beautiful.
  •  

Danielle Jayne

Quote from: whatever on September 13, 2014, 10:17:04 AM
OMG Danielle and Llerret you are both incredibly stunning beautiful.

Aww thanks very much hunni, that pic of me and my 2 friends with me in the middle, we're all trans and the other 2 are young transitioners starting in their early teens. We're all besties and feeling very lucky :D x
  •  

Danielle Jayne

Big congratulations hun, you've changed markedly and you didn't look at all masculine before either so that is also a bonus :D Looking stunning indeed x
  •  

Kyra553

Quote from: Danielle Jayne on September 11, 2014, 07:26:41 AM

These were me around 18-19 before hormones but with me still living a feminine lifestyle.

Apologies for no body shots, I've not got a very good cam and have to rely on my friend's phones in order to take decent pics :)

Looking lovely Danielle! Definitely a huge improvement  :-*
  •  

Danielle Jayne

Quote from: Kyra553 on September 13, 2014, 12:56:37 PM
Looking lovely Danielle! Definitely a huge improvement  :-*

Thanks very much sweetie, from your avatar, you're doing extremely well in your own right. I am leading quite a normal life, and actually considering trying out for modelling, hopefully if I can lose the weight that I've put in the last couple of years :D x
  •  

Kyra553

Quote from: Danielle Jayne on September 13, 2014, 01:15:51 PM
Thanks very much sweetie, from your avatar, you're doing extremely well in your own right. I am leading quite a normal life, and actually considering trying out for modelling, hopefully if I can lose the weight that I've put in the last couple of years :D x

Every now and then I get a really good photo. hehe  :laugh: Though I need to take some news ones, the only ones I have are back from April of this year.  :-\

I feel pretty confident when I say, that a decent modeling agency will hire you without a second glance! Just be sure to have tons of photos of yourself in different places and outfits!

Hmmm losing more weight would be awesome for both of us! It would be...double awesome lol XD
  •