Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danielle Jayne

Quote from: Kyra553 on September 14, 2014, 10:20:42 AM
Every now and then I get a really good photo. hehe  :laugh: Though I need to take some news ones, the only ones I have are back from April of this year.  :-\

I feel pretty confident when I say, that a decent modeling agency will hire you without a second glance! Just be sure to have tons of photos of yourself in different places and outfits!

Hmmm losing more weight would be awesome for both of us! It would be...double awesome lol XD

That's lovely hun, I really appreciate it. My friend in the front of the pic who is my roommate was just nominated babe of the week on a modelling website and could get herself a contract out of it. Love her smexy arse to bits :D xx

Keeping the weight off is a pain though, I've had a real problem with it on my arms and I'm hoping that with a change in diet, I'll be able to shift it for good. You're very photogenic, just going on the few pics that I can see right now :) x
  •  

Dread_Faery

Quote from: llerret on September 08, 2014, 02:38:55 PM
Another update. The first picture is from 3 years ago my during my freshman year of college. The second picture is from a few minutes ago and I will be 8 months on HRT next week. I really don't know what has changed to be honest but I can visually see a boy in the first and a girl in the second lol. When it comes to HRT affecting the face, I can't put a tiger on what it does but each day as I look into the mirror, I see more and more of myself. Also my 21st birthday is tomorrow! I'm so excited <3

The first picture doesn't really read as boy either
  •  

Miranda Catherine

1. 2010-11 A self loathing drunk, 226 lbs.                                2.October 2011, 1 mo. Full Time 218 lbs.

3. June 2012, 10 mo. FT 190 lbs.?                                   4. April 2014, 32 mo. FT  185 lbs.                                   5. Sept. 15, 2014  3 years 8 days Full Time!!! 173 lbs.

THE FIRST PHOTO IS OVERUSED HERE, BUT I LOATHED MYSELF SO TERRIBLY I GENERALLY FORBADE PHOTOS. SO IT'S ONE OF THE FEW I HAVE AROUND THE TIME I TRANSITIONED.

I don't know how happy I look in these other photos, but I'd never been happy until I transitioned, and it keeps getting better. I weighed 226 on my first day of HRT,
and got down by May 2013 to 160. My brother had a liver transplant that failed and he died, July 10th, 2013, and I went all the way back up to 188 by February 2014,
and am losing weight again. Yesterday, September 14th, I was down to 173. Hopefully, early next year I'll have my GRS in Thailand.....I can hardly wait!!!

BY THE WAY, I JUST TURNED 60 A MONTH AGO, AND HAD MY NAME AND GENDER CHANGE THE DAY BEFORE MY B-DAY!     I NEVER THOUGHT LIFE COULD BE ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!!
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

whatever

You are so beautiful and a fantastic role model for new transitioners Miranda. Best of luck in Thailand next year, excited for you!  ;D
  •  

Brenda E

Miranda Catherine, I love your updates - you go from strength to strength, and you're one of the most inspiring and prettiest girls here.  Your story shows us all that it's never too late to achieve superb results, and your ability to overcome adversity and stay focused on transition is amazing.  Absolutely a role model!
  •  

secret

Quote from: Miranda Catherine on September 15, 2014, 02:37:25 AM

THE FIRST PHOTO IS OVERUSED HERE, BUT I LOATHED MYSELF SO TERRIBLY I GENERALLY FORBADE PHOTOS. SO IT'S ONE OF THE FEW I HAVE AROUND THE TIME I TRANSITIONED.

I don't know how happy I look in these other photos, but I'd never been happy until I transitioned, and it keeps getting better. I weighed 226 on my first day of HRT,
and got down by May 2013 to 160. My brother had a liver transplant that failed and he died, July 10th, 2013, and I went all the way back up to 188 by February 2014,
and am losing weight again. Yesterday, September 14th, I was down to 173. Hopefully, early next year I'll have my GRS in Thailand.....I can hardly wait!!!

BY THE WAY, I JUST TURNED 60 A MONTH AGO, AND HAD MY NAME AND GENDER CHANGE THE DAY BEFORE MY B-DAY!     I NEVER THOUGHT LIFE COULD BE ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!!

Wow! Impressive how much you have changed, especially at that age... that should everyone give some good hope!
Wish you good luck for having your GRS asap... and too for the GRS itself of course.
  •  

secret

Quote from: llerret on September 08, 2014, 02:38:55 PM
Another update. The first picture is from 3 years ago my during my freshman year of college. The second picture is from a few minutes ago and I will be 8 months on HRT next week. I really don't know what has changed to be honest but I can visually see a boy in the first and a girl in the second lol. When it comes to HRT affecting the face, I can't put a tiger on what it does but each day as I look into the mirror, I see more and more of myself. Also my 21st birthday is tomorrow! I'm so excited <3

Beautiful... you look a bit like Riri...did you know? Even if you don't know what has changed, it has been a big change. :-)
  •  

Mickie

1. 2010 A self loathing drunk, 226 lbs.                                2.October 2011, 1 mo. Full Time 218 lbs.

3. June 2012, 10 mo. FT 190 lbs.?                                   4. April 2014, 32 mo. FT  185 lbs.                                   5. Sept. 15, 2014  3 years 8 days Full Time!!! 173 lbs.

I might need a hand getting my jaw back up from the floor...
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Allyda

1. 2010 A self loathing drunk, 226 lbs.                                2.October 2011, 1 mo. Full Time 218 lbs.

Mira, you were one of my biggest inspirations here during my early days beginning my transition. You showed me my age didn't matter and you eased my mind about being a member with my being intersexed. And you continue to be a huge inspiration to me and I'm sure many other girls here. Your very beautiful Mira. I so much enjoy seeing your updates as you become more and more beautiful with each one! Good luck with your GRS.

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. :icon_bunch:

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

katiej

Miranda, I had never seen your before pictures.  Just wow!  Every time you post, I see your avatar and combined with what you write, I always think to myself, "that is one classy lady." 
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Leah443

Im a little self conscious but here they are! This is me before and this is me about 7 months HRT

•  

Brenda E

Leah, you look darling in the after photo!  Lovely dress that's perfect for your body, cute hair, everything about you is subtle and ever so girly.  (You look pretty good in the before photo too, in case you're wondering.)  Nothing to be self conscious about whatsoever.
  •  

Leah443

Quote from: Brenda E on September 16, 2014, 02:37:44 PM
Leah, you look darling in the after photo!  Lovely dress that's perfect for your body, cute hair, everything about you is subtle and ever so girly.  (You look pretty good in the before photo too, in case you're wondering.)  Nothing to be self conscious about whatsoever.
Thanks that made my day right there :)
  •  

Riley Skye

Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Alice Rogers

This guy never really existed, but if he had it was about 6 years ago.
"I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time." Jack London
  •  

amber4400

•  

karina13

Quote from: Alice Rogers on September 18, 2014, 05:09:05 AM

This guy never really existed, but if he had it was about 6 years ago.

Haha, nice Alice!! <3
:icon_hug: All you need is LOVE! <3

"When you show up authentic, you create a space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." :icon_kiss:
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: katiej on September 16, 2014, 04:01:17 AM
Miranda, I had never seen your before pictures.  Just wow!  Every time you post, I see your avatar and combined with what you write, I always think to myself, "that is one classy lady." 
Quote from: Allyda on September 15, 2014, 02:40:48 PM
Mira, you were one of my biggest inspirations here during my early days beginning my transition. You showed me my age didn't matter and you eased my mind about being a member with my being intersexed. And you continue to be a huge inspiration to me and I'm sure many other girls here. Your very beautiful Mira. I so much enjoy seeing your updates as you become more and more beautiful with each one! Good luck with your GRS.

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. :icon_bunch:

Ally :icon_flower:

Quote from: Mickie on September 15, 2014, 12:37:16 PM
I might need a hand getting my jaw back up from the floor...
Quote from: secret on September 15, 2014, 12:02:10 PM
Wow! Impressive how much you have changed, especially at that age... that should everyone give some good hope!
Wish you good luck for having your GRS asap... and too for the GRS itself of course.
Quote from: Brenda E on September 15, 2014, 05:35:33 AM
Miranda Catherine, I love your updates - you go from strength to strength, and you're one of the most inspiring and prettiest girls here.  Your story shows us all that it's never too late to achieve superb results, and your ability to overcome adversity and stay focused on transition is amazing.  Absolutely a role model!
Quote from: whatever on September 15, 2014, 02:59:29 AM
You are so beautiful and a fantastic role model for new transitioners Miranda. Best of luck in Thailand next year, excited for you!  ;D
All I ever wanted in my life was to be a girl/woman, and the love and support I've received from you sweet and caring women here continues to humble me each time I post something. I hope and pray my words mean one tenth as much to you as yours mean to me. I haven't been clocked since the first month or two after transitioning and I can't help but put much of the credit for that on you girls! Confidence in oneself goes a long, long way in projecting 'female' to the world, and your kindness has definitely helped. God bless you all. Mira

P.S. Thank you, Ally, for your thoughts about my brother. I really miss him, especially because after my transition he finally understood I was always his sister.
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

trinityvause

The truth will enlighten you, belief will enslave you.
  •  

Jessica-Louise

Wow! Sometimes I worry that I left transitioning too late but you look so happy and beautiful. I don't know you and yet your stunning transformation fills me with great joy for you and hope for myself and others.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. ~ Bukowski
  •