Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

April Lee

Day 226 - Among the turbulence of my current domestic situation, my 8th month anniversary passed a week ago. I am not eating much these days, so I am actually pretty gaunt for the first time since I was in college. I am also stressed to death, and I am sure it shows here, but I really like this recent picture of me (even taken with the poor quality webcam) . The April I have seen in my mind for a while now, becomes a little bit more flesh in blood with each month that goes by.

•  

Delsorou

Well, here goes... I've never voluntarily documented this progression before.

From denial and longing five years ago, to my first time dressed around my mom last winter, to last week at work.
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: Delsorou on September 21, 2014, 03:09:50 PM

From denial and longing five years ago, to my first time dressed around my mom last winter, to last week at work.

You look wonderful!  I look into those beautiful green eyes and see happiness instead of sadness. :)
  •  

Brenda E

Delsorou, I'm speechless.  What a wonderful transition from guy-looking-lost to beautiful, smiling, successful girl.  Inspiring stuff, and thanks so much for sharing! :)
  •  

Delsorou

Thanks so much.  :)  I do smile a lot more these days, and that's a great thing!  8 months ago, I would have to force myself out of every door... I just could not stop seeing the old me in the mirror.  I did not realize it until tonight looking at this post again... but now that I look at my old face, I don't see myself in it anymore.  It's a familiar face, but it's no longer mine.  That's a  real surprise for me...

Reading through this thread has been a lot of inspiration for me.  I'm honored that I can give that to someone else too.  Thanks so much for all the kind words. :icon_redface:
  •  

Miranda Catherine

April, I can't believe how incredible the difference is in your transition, you look very pretty and fantastic!

And Delsorou, you have every reason on earth to smile now, girl! You're a girl, not a male impersonator wishing and praying to shed yourself of your hated former look, thoughts of how and who you tried to be. This thread, "The Before and After Topic", is by far, my favorite on all of Susan's, because we can see how far everyone has come, and how much further we can go. It's truly amazing. Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Jessica-Louise

Quote from: Delsorou on September 21, 2014, 03:09:50 PM

You look great! I'm curious; how old were you when you started HRT and how long had you been on HRT when that most recent photo was taken? Sorry for the questions but I'd appreciate a frame of reference please.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. ~ Bukowski
  •  

Delsorou

Quote from: Jessica-Louise on September 22, 2014, 11:34:28 PM
You look great! I'm curious; how old were you when you started HRT and how long had you been on HRT when that most recent photo was taken? Sorry for the questions but I'd appreciate a frame of reference please.

Not a problem at all!  :)  I started HRT in July 2013, two months after turning 28.  The middle picture would've been at 4 months.  So... that means I've been on it for 14 months in the latest picture.  (wow...)  Hope that helps.

Quote from: Miranda Catherine on September 22, 2014, 10:55:24 AM...
And Delsorou, you have every reason on earth to smile now, girl! You're a girl, not a male impersonator wishing and praying to shed yourself of your hated former look, thoughts of how and who you tried to be. This thread, "The Before and After Topic", is by far, my favorite on all of Susan's, because we can see how far everyone has come, and how much further we can go. It's truly amazing. Mira

Wow... thank you...  :icon_redface: I remember that photo was one of the first times I felt mostly okay.  I guess it shows.
  •  

April Lee

Miranda, Thank you so very much. I think you are absolutely beautiful as well! When I was first started thinking about doing this, I never believed that I could ever come close to looking anything like a female. But places like this thread gave me hope that much was possible, so I took the plunge. Yet I remember the first time I dressed female how depressed it felt. I was just a man in a dress. Then after doing it a few times, I had a spiritual moment of sorts. I saw myself not as the person in the mirror at that moment, but what I could become. That was the real beginning of my transition. The process has been almost mystical since that time. Below is another picture of me in the same dress just a little over 4 months ago. I looked at it and others from about that same time last night, and I was amazed by how much has happened in so little time. If I had one message so far about my transition, it is that much more is possible than we can ever imagined. Even for somebody as old as me. 

•  

xponentialshift

Well, it's a little earlier than I was expecting to do this. I was planning to wait at least until my 24th Birthday later this year, but I think now is a good time to show my before/after timeline.

This first photo is from Fall 2013 before I even identified as trans.

This next photo is from my first day of hormones (I started May 26 2014)

These last two photos are from this weekend Sept 21-22. I went full time this weekend so yet another landmark :)

I like my progress so far, and hopefully it is inspirational to at least one person out there like so many of the posts here have been for me.

It has been an amazing journey so far and I am excited to see where it goes :)
-Molly
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: xponentialshift on September 23, 2014, 03:13:03 PM
Well, it's a little earlier than I was expecting to do this. I was planning to wait at least until my 24th Birthday later this year, but I think now is a good time to show my before/after timeline.

I like my progress so far, and hopefully it is inspirational to at least one person out there like so many of the posts here have been for me.

-Molly

Molly,
    Totally stunning transition! I haven't been commenting on these threads lately but your post was rather jaw dropping for me.
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: xponentialshift on September 23, 2014, 03:13:03 PM

These last two photos are from this weekend Sept 21-22. I went full time this weekend so yet another landmark :)

-Molly
Very pretty Molly! Awesome transformation so far. Your already stunning. I can't wait to see you 6 months from now.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

katiej

Congrats on going full-time, Molly!  Clearly you were ready for it.
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

xponentialshift

Thanks folks :) its really exciting going full time! I'm glad to gear that I am starting to pass.
  •  

Kaylee

So I took a pic of my new pink hair and it made me really happy to see how things are coming along, and it's been a while since I posted in 1 of the photo threads so I figured I'd share my happiness :)  This is after 9 months low dose, 15 months full dose, 1 month endo approved dose HRT and a fair bit of pew pew pew to the face :)

These 2 are of me drunk in the sunshine :)

Selfie slefie selfie!
  •  

xponentialshift

Quote from: Kaylee on September 25, 2014, 01:06:24 AM

Wow Kaylee you look absolutely gorgeous! (And what an amazing transition I must add.) I am glad you are happy with your new look (:

-Molly
  •  

yoonsooyi

Hi everyone! I am in my 7th month now  :)

Before:

7th month on HRT:

•