Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devon14

Less than a month on hormones:

5.8 months on hormones:
  •  

Sammy

Wow, that's quite impressive start, Athena :) You are blossoming and quite fast, btw!
  •  

Jessica-Louise

Quote from: Delsorou on September 23, 2014, 09:57:18 AM
Not a problem at all!  :)  I started HRT in July 2013, two months after turning 28.  The middle picture would've been at 4 months.  So... that means I've been on it for 14 months in the latest picture.  (wow...)  Hope that helps.

Thanks for sharing. I was asking because I was hoping you were near my age range and you are.  :)

I'm gonna pm you a question or two coz I don't want to derail the thread...

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. ~ Bukowski
  •  

Jessica-Louise

Quote from: xponentialshift on September 23, 2014, 03:13:03 PM

This next photo is from my first day of hormones (I started May 26 2014)

You started HRT on the exact same day as me!  :)

Good progress so far btw.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. ~ Bukowski
  •  

Roni

On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Roni on September 25, 2014, 06:13:59 PM
Seven months HRT, 3 months post-op FFS.

You look absolutely gorgeous Roni. Awesome transformation! You surely have come a long way!

Ally ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

devon14

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on September 25, 2014, 02:31:15 PM
Wow, that's quite impressive start, Athena :) You are blossoming and quite fast, btw!

Thank you! It's been almost magical so far. :3
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Athena on September 25, 2014, 10:17:51 PM
Thank you! It's been almost magical so far. :3

You are still very young and that contributes that magic tremendously :). And another benefit is that You will be able to enjoy most of Your 20-ties as a young attractive woman :) :) :).
  •  

Zoe Louise Taylor

Quote from: Kaylee on September 25, 2014, 01:06:24 AM
So I took a pic of my new pink hair and it made me really happy to see how things are coming along, and it's been a while since I posted in 1 of the photo threads so I figured I'd share my happiness :)  This is after 9 months low dose, 15 months full dose, 1 month endo approved dose HRT and a fair bit of pew pew pew to the face :)

These 2 are of me drunk in the sunshine :)

Selfie slefie selfie!

Lookin' good kaylee :) such an amazing transition :) xx
  •  

BreezyB

Quote from: galaxy on August 28, 2014, 07:24:55 AM
Here's a little pic of me from the last days and a little on from January 2014 - timerange between it is nearly 9 month. When people ask me if i satisfied with my progress a have to ask "which progress"? As you can see theres nothing in the last 8 month ... even the hair isnt getting longer and i tought it grow without do anything. Do ive to put water on it, like in the garden? No! Its not funny. Nothing is funny anymore!  :embarrassed:

You look beautiful Galaxy.  But I don't think we need to sit in the garden for hair to grow, but please let us know if it does help  :D
"I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are" - Mary Lambert

•  

Natalia

Today it is my anniversary! One year since I strated transitioning and taking hormones =)

I have made a small MtF transition video to show from where I came and where I am right now!

And I am really happy! =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdgJ63pemWw&list=UUJi3TLQngoe18__1xMfV0LA
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Natalia on September 29, 2014, 12:20:08 PM
Today it is my anniversary! One year since I strated transitioning and taking hormones =)

I have made a small MtF transition video to show from where I came and where I am right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdgJ63pemWw&list=UUJi3TLQngoe18__1xMfV0LA
good for you,  you look better
  •  

Shantel

Wow, you've come a long distance Natalia! The only thing I would change is that your eyebrows seem to come too far past the outside corners of your eyes and hook downward, I'd change that and other than that you're looking mighty fine there lady!
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

You came a super long way!  I've been seeing you on the forums for a while.  You should be super proud of yourself. :)
  •  

Allyda

Awesome Natalia, just awesome! I'm at a loss for words! :)

Ally ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

karina13

Alright, here goes.

That guy in the middle there. 3 years ago (6 months before HRT)    And here I am 3 days ago, happy as ever!  ;D
:icon_hug: All you need is LOVE! <3

"When you show up authentic, you create a space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." :icon_kiss:
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: karina13 on September 30, 2014, 07:56:18 AM
Alright, here goes.

here I am 3 days ago, happy as ever!  ;D

Very cute. You look happy as ever too. You've come along way girl! :)

Ally ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Hayley

Ok so recently I found the worst picture of me pre-transition which it was day one of hrt so yay! It was actually durning my transition!!! Anyway I thought I would share. If the middle one is upside down I tried. I hate photobucket and it hates me.

Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

xponentialshift

Quote from: Hayley on October 01, 2014, 05:53:52 AM
Ok so recently I found the worst picture of me pre-transition which it was day one of hrt so yay! It was actually durning my transition!!! Anyway I thought I would share. If the middle one is upside down I tried. I hate photobucket and it hates me.

Wow Hayley! You are looking great (:
Quite the amazing transition.
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Hayley on October 01, 2014, 05:53:52 AM

I think you look great Hayley. You've come a long way judging from your pre hrt photo. You look lovely in a few of your other photos as well. :)

Ally ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•