Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizMarie

Quote from: Hayley on October 01, 2014, 05:53:52 AM
Ok so recently I found the worst picture of me pre-transition which it was day one of hrt so yay! It was actually durning my transition!!! Anyway I thought I would share. If the middle one is upside down I tried. I hate photobucket and it hates me.

Very nice changes, Hayley!
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

~ Cara Elizabeth
  •  

Shantel

•  

devon14

OK, I know I've posted to this thread recently but I am just so excited as It's my half year on HRT anniversary on Friday! :D

Plus I think this new old photo that I found better demonstrates how far I've come compared to any of the other pictures I've shown here thus far.

On the left is me now and on the right is me months and months before hormones. Time flies so quickly when you are having fun! :laugh:

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Athena on October 01, 2014, 06:36:12 PM
OK, I know I've posted to this thread recently but I am just so excited as It's my half year on HRT anniversary on Friday! :D

Plus I think this new old photo that I found better demonstrates how far I've come compared to any of the other pictures I've shown here thus far.

On the left is me now and on the right is me months and months before hormones. Time flies so quickly when you are having fun! :laugh:

Astounding, you are very pretty!
  •  

Hayley

Thanks everyone! I'm really happy with my progress. It's amazing what a little change I've noticed over this past year until I look at old pictures.

Congrats on 6 months of HRT! You look absolutely wonderful!
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

devon14

Quote from: Hayley on October 01, 2014, 07:16:16 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm really happy with my progress. It's amazing what a little change I've noticed over this past year until I look at old pictures.

Congrats on 6 months of HRT! You look absolutely wonderful!

Thanks you!  ;D
  •  

BreezyB

Quote from: Hayley on October 01, 2014, 05:53:52 AM
Ok so recently I found the worst picture of me pre-transition which it was day one of hrt so yay! It was actually durning my transition!!! Anyway I thought I would share. If the middle one is upside down I tried. I hate photobucket and it hates me.

Looking very pretty Hayley

Looking really pretty too Athena, and only six months, wow!
"I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are" - Mary Lambert

•  

Zoe Snow

Been on HRT for 11 months now.  Just got my new license this week!  It has my new name on it and updated gender marker ( I <3 Colorado, so easy to get gender marker updated ).  Thought I would throw them both up side by side to see how much I've changed over the last 2 years.

•  

Illuminess

Major applause for Hayley and Zoe Snow! Wow!
△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

BreezyB

Quote from: Zoe Snow on October 02, 2014, 09:52:48 PM
Been on HRT for 11 months now.  Just got my new license this week!  It has my new name on it and updated gender marker ( I <3 Colorado, so easy to get gender marker updated ).  Thought I would throw them both up side by side to see how much I've changed over the last 2 years.

Congrats Zoe on the new license, now it's finally accurate  :) and looking great too

•  

Allyda

Quote from: Zoe Snow on October 02, 2014, 09:52:48 PM

Congrat's Zoe! Isn't it great to see that great big "F" beside the word "sex" on your license! :eusa_clap: I know how happy I was when I got mine done, so I can imagine the elation your feeling!Also it looks like you've changed quite a bit for the better! That's the first DL photo I've seen mine included, that doesn't look like a mugshot, lol! Very pretty! :icon_biggrin:

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Alaia

Quote from: Natalia on September 29, 2014, 12:20:08 PM
Today it is my anniversary! One year since I strated transitioning and taking hormones =)

I have made a small MtF transition video to show from where I came and where I am right now!

And I am really happy! =D

Congrats Natalia, it's been quite the journey and you look volumes happier now (and beautiful too)!  ;D

Also, a little off topic, but I gotta say, nice choice in music. :) I love T4F, took me back to my high school days when I'd listen to that CD often. ^^

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Dee

Yeah Zoe! ID Before/Afters warm my heart for some reason. And your license ID is actually good! Mine is terrible, haha. Congrats!

Hayley, at a glance, I legitimately thought your before was you trying to pass as male, and added the facial hair with either makeup or photoshop. Awesome starting point, and your "current" is astounding! You're beautiful!

So, I already posted this in "fabulous," but was kinda excited seeing this pic against an old one. So here's my contribution; before is shortly before I last cut my own hair, a little over 2 years ago. And then this morning, after cutting my hair last night for the first time since!

This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

belfast girl

Quote from: Dee on October 05, 2014, 02:24:20 PM
Yeah Zoe! ID Before/Afters warm my heart for some reason. And your license ID is actually good! Mine is terrible, haha. Congrats!

Hayley, at a glance, I legitimately thought your before was you trying to pass as male, and added the facial hair with either makeup or photoshop. Awesome starting point, and your "current" is astounding! You're beautiful!

So, I already posted this in "fabulous," but was kinda excited seeing this pic against an old one. So here's my contribution; before is shortly before I last cut my own hair, a little over 2 years ago. And then this morning, after cutting my hair last night for the first time since!

That's incredible! You're really very beautiful.

October 1st 2013 (age 27) vs. October 5th 2014 (age 28):

I appreciate that I could probably do with smiling, but honestly I was just trying to make sure my thumb actually hit the shutter button on the screen, but anyway this is my face after a year (and 4 days).

As I'm sure is the case for many people here there are a lot of things I'm not happy with or want to change, but it's progress. Slow, but still progress. I think.
  •  

antonia

Wow, your face has really softened up, huge change, congratulations!

Quote from: belfast girl on October 06, 2014, 04:31:55 AM

I appreciate that I could probably do with smiling, but honestly I was just trying to make sure my thumb actually hit the shutter button on the screen, but anyway this is my face after a year (and 4 days).

As I'm sure is the case for many people here there are a lot of things I'm not happy with or want to change, but it's progress. Slow, but still progress. I think.
  •  

BreezyB

Wow Dee your looking great, such a difference and only two years

•  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

I used to make that same goofy looking face when I took pictures.  I hated my man face and I am sure you did too.

You look gorgeous. The hair cut was a success. :)
  •  

Allyda

WoW Dee what an awesome transformation! Your very pretty and have such a lovely face. You did a great job with your hair! I can never cut my own hair. I'll mess it up every time, lol! :D

Ally ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Allyda

Quote from: belfast girl on October 06, 2014, 04:31:55 AM
That's incredible! You're really very beautiful.

Your face has really softened up hun and you've a nice thick head of hair. You look very cute. 8)

Ally ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•