Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Shodan on October 21, 2014, 02:15:38 PM

I've got a little bit of work to do, but I think I've jumped the major hurdles already.

Yes you do and you have come a long way since that first photo which kind of elicits a "Please Mr. Bill, don't hurt me!" kind of response. I really like this one in spite of brow bossing, it leans very firmly toward the feminine and what a wonderful smile!
  •  

Ali girl

Quote from: Shodan on October 21, 2014, 02:15:38 PM
Been wanting to do this ever since my awesome picture of me with my new glasses.

Me, about a year before coming out to myself:

Me, right as I started going to therapy, which was about a month or two after coming out in February 2013

I believe I took this right as I started taking low doses of Spiro, which would have been September/Octoboer of 2013. Maybe earlier.

This is me, probably around May. 7 months HRT:

This weekend. 11 months HRT (no makeup or anything):

Those last two was the first time I've ever really saw myself as female. Yes, I've got a little bit of work to do, but I think I've jumped the major hurdles already.

Wow!  That is one major change!  You look amazing!
The bravest thing I ever did was live when all I wanted to do was die.

If someone shows you their true colors, don't try to repaint them.

"I'm not the person I was yesterday and I'm not the person I'm going to  be tomorrow. I'm just figuring it out as I go along, just like everyone else in this world." -Laura Jane Grace
  •  

Shodan

Quote from: Shantel on October 21, 2014, 05:05:40 PM
Yes you do and you have come a long way since that first photo which kind of elicits a "Please Mr. Bill, don't hurt me!" kind of response. I really like this one in spite of brow bossing, it leans very firmly toward the feminine and what a wonderful smile!

Thanks! There's really nothing I can do about the bossing other than FFS.... which I refuse to do. All in all it's not that bad. I've seen ciswomen with worse. I think if I do a bit of eyebrow shaping and get rid of that beard shadow I'd be good.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Shodan on October 21, 2014, 06:21:17 PM
Thanks! There's really nothing I can do about the bossing other than FFS.... which I refuse to do. All in all it's not that bad. I've seen ciswomen with worse. I think if I do a bit of eyebrow shaping and get rid of that beard shadow I'd be good.

And here I always thought you were green!
  •  

Livvykins

Hi lovelies

It's been a ages since I've posted updated pics... so here you go :)

I've got another round of FFS in Feb, hopefully that will finish things off!

Livvy

x
You can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy

Full time: Early 2013
HRT: 10/06/2012 Richard Curtis - London
FFS: 05/04/2013 FacialTeam - Marbella
FFS2: 03/02/2015 FacialTeam - Marbella
GCS: 08/04/2014 Dr Phil Thomas - Brighton
VFS: 25/06/2014 Yeson - Seoul Korea
BA/FFS3: 18/04/2016 Ocean Clinic - Marbella
  •  

V M

Quote from: Livvykins on October 23, 2014, 07:30:08 AM
Hi lovelies

Livvy

x

I think you already look great, not really seeing a need for any more FFS
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: V M on October 23, 2014, 07:50:27 AM
I think you already look great, not really seeing a need for any more FFS

I'll second that Olivia!
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Livvykins

Thanks guys, it's nothing major major... just nose tip, jaw and a bit of a chin retouch... oh and hairline transplant

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Livvykins on October 23, 2014, 09:34:51 AM
Thanks guys, it's nothing major major... just nose tip, jaw and a bit of a chin retouch... oh and hairline transplant

Oh I get that, I'm hairline challenged. Thought my forehead seemed a bit taller but a "friend" said, "No you're just getting more face!"  ;D
  •  

{Alice}

April 2013

October 2014

I'm not down the road, but I think I took the right direction

•  

desperateforchange

HOW you are so pretty! How did you do it?!!!

Quote from: Roni on July 03, 2014, 05:08:13 AM
I posted on the second last page last thread, so I figured I'd do another (and better) before/after now that my nose cast is off! Tried to get my face pics as close in camera angle as possible for a fairer comparison.

And just to showcase my weight loss, here's a full body comparison:

4 months hormones, two weeks post FFS, laser hair removal done, 60 pound weight loss.
  •  

Kyra553

Quote from: Dee on October 05, 2014, 02:24:20 PM
Yeah Zoe! ID Before/Afters warm my heart for some reason. And your license ID is actually good! Mine is terrible, haha. Congrats!

Hayley, at a glance, I legitimately thought your before was you trying to pass as male, and added the facial hair with either makeup or photoshop. Awesome starting point, and your "current" is astounding! You're beautiful!

So, I already posted this in "fabulous," but was kinda excited seeing this pic against an old one. So here's my contribution; before is shortly before I last cut my own hair, a little over 2 years ago. And then this morning, after cutting my hair last night for the first time since!

We definately need to see more pictures of both before and after. very nice  :-*

Quote from: yoonsooyi on October 14, 2014, 08:40:48 AM
I'm in my 8th month now. I think it's about time that I let my hair grow longer.

Before HRT:

8th month on HRT:

So jealous of your progress! Your looking great and I love the hair!  :laugh:

Hi lovelies

Livvy

x

Looking naturally born fem livvy! FFS is amazing stuffs.  :-*
  •  

Kyra553

Couldn't fit all these into one post, sorry!

Quote from: Jo-is-amazing on October 17, 2014, 10:18:37 PM

So that's before :P

That's two weeks on HRT

and..this is two months :D

I think everything's going pretty well so far :)
(if you ignore the terrible makeup :P)

and @Ali Girl, you look great btw!!!! :D

ooh my gosh! your going to knock socks off when your done with transition!  :-*

Quote from: stephaniec on October 14, 2014, 10:58:07 AM
coming up on 1 year HRT    Nov. 2013, Oct. 2014
I looked quite tired a year ago

Your looking better and better Stephaniec! Your definitely changing into someone beautiful.  ;D
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Kyra553 on October 23, 2014, 06:44:43 PM
Couldn't fit all these into one post, sorry!

ooh my gosh! your going to knock socks off when your done with transition!  :-*

Your looking better and better Stephaniec! Your definitely changing into someone beautiful.  ;D
thanks
  •  

Skeptoid

80 day progress report: Not enough progress.

Just started hormones

Tonight
"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

yoonsooyi

Quote from: Dee on October 05, 2014, 02:24:20 PM
Yeah Zoe! ID Before/Afters warm my heart for some reason. And your license ID is actually good! Mine is terrible, haha. Congrats!

Hayley, at a glance, I legitimately thought your before was you trying to pass as male, and added the facial hair with either makeup or photoshop. Awesome starting point, and your "current" is astounding! You're beautiful!

So, I already posted this in "fabulous," but was kinda excited seeing this pic against an old one. So here's my contribution; before is shortly before I last cut my own hair, a little over 2 years ago. And then this morning, after cutting my hair last night for the first time since!

Wow! I thought you were Deborah Gibson!!!

•  

Allyda

Hi lovelies

Livvy

x
Livvy your looking exquisite!, very pretty. I too don't see any need for any more FFS, however you do what makes you feel great about yourself. For in the end it is your face.

My friends tell me I don't need any either but I feel I do, and I must follow my heart and do what I feel is best for me and makes me happy. I will however await my 2 year anniversary on hormones before making a final decision on which parts of my face need attention. Although now I can pretty much count on needing Rino  as my face is too small for my nose, lol.

Ally ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Paige

Livvy

Just curious but what in the world do you need done?   You look amazing.

Paige :)
  •  

Livvykins

Quote from: Allyda on October 24, 2014, 06:48:09 AM
Livvy your looking exquisite!, very pretty. I too don't see any need for any more FFS, however you do what makes you feel great about yourself. For in the end it is your face.

My friends tell me I don't need any either but I feel I do, and I must follow my heart and do what I feel is best for me and makes me happy. I will however await my 2 year anniversary on hormones before making a final decision on which parts of my face need attention. Although now I can pretty much count on needing Rino  as my face is too small for my nose, lol.

Ally ;)

Quote from: Paige on October 24, 2014, 01:52:29 PM
Just curious but what in the world do you need done?   You look amazing.

Paige :)

Thank Allyda & Paige so much! :)

It's not major major FFS next Feb... Just nose tip retouch to give it the cute upturned pointy little manga style I love, a slight chin retouch, a fair bit of jaw chiseling (I wish I'd included my jaw originally) and hairline transplant.   

My surgeons are accusing me of stepping over the line from feminisation into female vanity (meh)... But as you said Allyda, you have to do what makes you happy!  This has to be it now though... my bod is tired from so many procedures! Facial fem retouches, GRS and VFS all within a couple of months of each other this year, really takes it out of you!  So the next FFS round is definitely it... Then I going to look forward to a holiday with no surgery, I'm thinking the Maldives! :)

x

•