Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bols

Quote from: {Alice} on October 23, 2014, 04:44:46 PM
April 2013

October 2014

I'm not down the road, but I think I took the right direction
Amazing! You look great! [emoji5]
Evelyn aka Bols
  •  

Hayley

So I got new glasses and am just about to hit 15 months of HRT. Also I've lost around 40 pounds over the past year or so. The pics are as follows. Right before starting hrt. 3 months in (boy mode). New glasses (myspace angle, feel old for referencing myspace). And actual smile picture (which will be upside down but iPhones)

Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Hayley on October 25, 2014, 09:41:23 AM
So I got new glasses and am just about to hit 15 months of HRT. Also I've lost around 40 pounds over the past year or so. The pics are as follows. Right before starting hrt. 3 months in (boy mode). New glasses (myspace angle, feel old for referencing myspace). And actual smile picture (which will be upside down but iPhones)
height=400]http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad15/HayleyRMc/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps10fd796f.jpg[/img][/URL]

Big changes and I like this happy girl photo, very pretty and not as somber as the earlier ones. Something wonderful is happening on the inside as well as the outside of our Hayley Girl!
  •  

Hayley

Quote from: Shantel on October 25, 2014, 09:46:52 AM
Big changes and I like this happy girl photo, very pretty and not as somber as the earlier ones. Something wonderful is happening on the inside as well as the outside of our Hayley Girl!

Thank you Shan! You are always way toooo nice. Finally feeling like I see myself which is an amazing thing to actually say.
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

Skeptoid

"What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?" --Dr. Steven Novella
  •  

Hayley

Quote from: Skeptoid on October 24, 2014, 01:42:12 AM
80 day progress report: Not enough progress.

Just started hormones

Quote from: Skeptoid on October 25, 2014, 12:03:22 PM
I guess I was right afterall. :(

It's hard to tell any progress with the dramatic angle in the after photo and since you already looked rather fem in your before it's just hard to see the changes. You look lovely though and 80 days is a very small time to see any major changes to the face. Which are all mainly soft tissue changes. A bit more time and some other angle and we will all be talking about how amazing your transition has been.
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

You look beautiful Haley.  If you are half as pretty on the inside, holy cow! :)
  •  

Mickie

Boy mode? Which one?

Even with the beard, you look like a girl with a beard XD

Male fail. (In the most complimentary way possible)
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Hayley

Quote from: Lara the Lover and the Fighter on October 27, 2014, 07:35:35 PM

You look beautiful Haley.  If you are half as pretty on the inside, holy cow! :)

Thank you that's so nice to hear. I would like to think I'm at least a decent person

Quote from: Mickie on October 29, 2014, 07:07:23 PM
Boy mode? Which one?

Even with the beard, you look like a girl with a beard XD

Male fail. (In the most complimentary way possible)

You are just being nice! The first 2 (or top 2) were both boy mode. Pre-hrt and 3/4 months in. Bite really though your comment is sweet
  •  

Mickie

Well, I wasn't only "just being nice", I did mean it. :P if my "girl mode" looked anything like your "boy mode", I'd be a happy hamper
  •  

Hayley

Quote from: Mickie on October 29, 2014, 08:13:52 PM
Well, I wasn't only "just being nice", I did mean it. :P if my "girl mode" looked anything like your "boy mode", I'd be a happy hamper

I would say looking at your pics you'll do amazingly well!
  •  

Mickie

•  

svaso

I want to do a pre-FFS before and after.  I have FFS scheduled with Dr. Spiegel on Tuesday morning...Woohoo! 
Early 2012

October 2013  ----My bald spot started to fill back out, so I wanted to start over from scratch.

January 2014

February 2014

July 2014

September 2014-------Erica, in the background.  My girl forever<3

October 2014

FFS November 2014......more to come :)
Stacy
  •  

Delsorou

Wow.  If you look that great before, you're going to look stunning after.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Thursday night (30-Oct) one of my punters asked if I use to work at a prievious venue. So I took a little walk down memory lane

Christmass Day 2010: Probably at my lowest this is when he thought he reconized me from

March 2012:One of the most frustrating people in my life. If I'm not plotting his demise I'm using him as a cushion when his SO is not around

Sep-Oct 2013: Starting to work out my wardrobe already. I started hormones Feb the next year

29-10-2014 First time in the ladies changeroom instead of ordering on line. Alice is going down the rabbit hole and this time she is not going to stop untill she reaches the bottom. (And look out world I do belive I am starting to smile >:-) :angel:)
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

rosinstraya

Ah, Gypsy, that smiling trick thing.....it's hard work, isn't it? I hear you loud and clear!
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •  

llerret

I'm back for an update! So this first picture is me 9 months BEFORE beginning HRT:

And this picture was taken today - 9.5 months AFTER starting HRT. It's really hard to notice any changes in your face until you look at old photos. omg omg omg omg omg. I really want chin reduction surgery though. My chin is my biggest insecurity, to be honest.

•  

Bols

Quote from: svaso on October 30, 2014, 08:12:55 PM
I want to do a pre-FFS before and after.  I have FFS scheduled with Dr. Spiegel on Tuesday morning...Woohoo! 
Early 2012

October 2013  ----My bald spot started to fill back out, so I wanted to start over from scratch.

January 2014

February 2014

July 2014

September 2014-------Erica, in the background.  My girl forever<3

October 2014

FFS November 2014......more to come :)
You're an inspiration for me. Congratulations.
Evelyn aka Bols
  •  

Ev

Okay, it's been awhile since I was last here but I figure this is as good a place as any to jump back into things.  This is actually my favorite thread, to be honest.  The transition process is almost magical, is it not?

So, I have been on HRT for appx. 5 months now.  There have been some substantial changes...substantial enough to be asked on a date once or twice this last week.   ;)

I like to show extremes, so here's a picture of me taken not even 4-5 days ago as a "female" and about 4 years ago of me as a "male".  My camera sucks so the quality is so-so...but for the first time, I didn't have to use fancy lighting, heavy makeup, or camera angles to get a "passing" picture of me, which feels good.  The "female"pic was taken of me around Halloween time:

•