Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonadoraXVX

You look happier, that's for sure.[emoji4]
To know thyself is to be blessed, but to know others is to prevent supreme headaches
Sun Tzu said it best, "To know thyself is half the battle won, but to know yourself and the enemy, is to win 100% of the battles".

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: SonadoraXVX on November 09, 2014, 02:33:49 PM
You look happier, that's for sure.[emoji4]
I was at the end , then I was shown a new path.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: stephaniec on November 09, 2014, 02:07:10 PM
I thought I'd give another go at before and after

Oh yeah Steph, the glowering angry person of old and now the new you more at peace and definitely laid back. It speaks volumes!
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Shantel on November 09, 2014, 06:20:47 PM
Oh yeah Steph, the glowering angry person of old and now the new you more at peace and definitely laid back. It speaks volumes!
yea , I just realized  how nasty that guy looks. definitely in a better place now
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: AnnaCannibal on November 06, 2014, 10:22:14 AM
Is it just me or am I seeing some progress here?  4 months HRT.

There's Cannibal Girl! I missed ya where have you been?

In your photos your face has softened up quite a bit so yes, your seeing progress hun, very good progress!

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Near my lowest point (early 2013) -> Accepting myself as trans and joined Susan's (late 2013) -> Right before starting hormones (August 2014) -> Last week ->Yesterday (wanted to have a picture with my eyebrows done again
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

- Kim
  •  

Lostkitten

Quote from: llerret on November 01, 2014, 09:20:04 PM
I'm back for an update! So this first picture is me 9 months BEFORE beginning HRT:

And this picture was taken today - 9.5 months AFTER starting HRT. It's really hard to notice any changes in your face until you look at old photos. omg omg omg omg omg. I really want chin reduction surgery though. My chin is my biggest insecurity, to be honest.

Bit late of a response I think > ___ <. I really don't think you need chin surgery o.o. You look awesome and your chin isn't masculine in the slightest if you ask me. I like your face shape > ___ <.
:D Want to see me ramble, talk about experiences or explaining about gender dysphoria? :D
http://thedifferentperspectives3000.blogspot.nl/
  •  

AnnaCannibal

Quote from: Allyda on November 09, 2014, 09:33:56 PM
There's Cannibal Girl! I missed ya where have you been?

In your photos your face has softened up quite a bit so yes, your seeing progress hun, very good progress!

Ally :icon_flower:

I've been working crazy two almost full time jobs and trying to stay sane.  Recently they cut back some hours at one job which is a relief.  I definitely notice I still look guyish in that pic, but sometimes you can't control your excitement however little the changes. 
Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?
  •  

SonadoraXVX

Potential is their danielle, I see it :-)
To know thyself is to be blessed, but to know others is to prevent supreme headaches
Sun Tzu said it best, "To know thyself is half the battle won, but to know yourself and the enemy, is to win 100% of the battles".

•  

Leah443

I have decided to update my post because for some reason they disappeared so here goes :)
This is me before hormones and this is me at around 8 months :D
  •  

Leah443

•  

JustASeq

I saw all the amazing transformations and had to post something. I found the perfect 2 pictures from work in similar situations. I also threw in one random selfie from today. It's really hard for me to see much of a difference other than obvious hair styling. But here goes...

1/27/14 and pre-HRT              10/28/14 and just under 5 months HRT

11/11/14 5ish minutes ago...
-Seq
  •  

Leah443

Quote from: JustASeq on November 11, 2014, 06:26:54 PM
I saw all the amazing transformations and had to post something. I found the perfect 2 pictures from work in similar situations. I also threw in one random selfie from today. It's really hard for me to see much of a difference other than obvious hair styling. But here goes...

1/27/14 and pre-HRT              10/28/14 and just under 5 months HRT

11/11/14 5ish minutes ago...
i know the feeling about not seeing any changes yourself lol. but trust me they are there :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Leah443 on November 11, 2014, 07:09:16 PM
  i know the feeling about not seeing any changes yourself lol. but trust me they are there :)

It's quite common that we always dislike what we see and don't see any significant changes when there really are and others find it amazing how much we have changed. I look in the mirror and always see my dad's face looking back, I even got an upper blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) and neck lift surgery to change the family characteristics and I still see him looking back...... .Faaaak!
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: Shantel on November 12, 2014, 10:56:50 AM
It's quite common that we always dislike what we see and don't see any significant changes when there really are and others find it amazing how much we have changed. I look in the mirror and always see my dad's face looking back, I even got an upper blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) and neck lift surgery to change the family characteristics and I still see him looking back...... .Faaaak!

I believe this is called "change blindness"?
Could be wrong
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Hayley

Ok so these angles don't quite match up but this is my body after 15-16 months of hrt and weight loss.

Also a bonus just got home from filing my name change and that means bathroom selfie celebration

Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

amber roskamp

This is an awesome post. im pre-everything, I'm looking forward to when I can share my photos.

Quote from: Hayley on November 12, 2014, 09:34:34 PM
Ok so these angles don't quite match up but this is my body after 15-16 months of hrt and weight loss.

Also a bonus just got home from filing my name change and that means bathroom selfie celebration

You have had an amazing transition. You are absolutely stunning now.
  •