Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brenda E

Quote from: Summer on November 16, 2014, 12:31:08 AM
first time ever posting pics but I'm feeling amazing so here goes 4 months hrt and feeling soooo much better looking forward to more and more changes :)

Wow Summer!  That's an extraordinary change.  Your current photos look nothing like your before picture!  You deserve to feel amazing.

Cute dress too - you wear it very well.
  •  

svaso

I had my FFS with Dr. Spiegel on November 4th.  I am very excited with the results.  I have lots of swelling, but bruising was very minimal.  So here is day 12 post FFS.

I am very excited on how the results will finally turn out after the swelling is gone.  My jawline will probably take 3months until the visible swelling is gone and the nose will take a year.  Dr. Spiegel is an amazing surgeon!!

I officially return to work Monday as Stacy!!  Everyone at my work has been so supportive during my recovery.  I look so forward to work tomorrow and tackling the new challenges in my transition.

Stacy

----
I want to do a pre-FFS before and after.  I have FFS scheduled with Dr. Spiegel on Tuesday morning...Woohoo! 
Early 2012

October 2013  ----My bald spot started to fill back out, so I wanted to start over from scratch.

January 2014

February 2014

July 2014

September 2014-------Erica, in the background.  My girl forever<3

October 2014

FFS November 2014......more to come :)
[/quote]
Stacy
  •  

svaso

Coming along nicely, Summer!!

Quote from: Summer on November 16, 2014, 12:31:08 AM
first time ever posting pics but I'm feeling amazing so here goes 4 months hrt and feeling soooo much better looking forward to more and more changes :)
Stacy
  •  

Releca

Summer you going good. Looking. Good girl  :)

Savso your change is quite far if I didn't know better I'd say you just posted picks of you and your brother. I'm really surprised at how well hormones and a little nip and tuck here and there can make such a change.
I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

Brenda E

Quote from: svaso on November 16, 2014, 08:49:06 AMSo here is day 12 post FFS.

I am very excited on how the results will finally turn out after the swelling is gone.  My jawline will probably take 3months until the visible swelling is gone and the nose will take a year.  Dr. Spiegel is an amazing surgeon!!

October 2014

Spiegel knocked that out of the park!  For just 12 days post-op, you look awesome.

Good luck on Monday!
  •  

niamh

Quote from: svaso on November 16, 2014, 08:49:06 AM
I had my FFS with Dr. Spiegel on November 4th.  I am very excited with the results.  I have lots of swelling, but bruising was very minimal.  So here is day 12 post FFS.

I officially return to work Monday as Stacy!!  Everyone at my work has been so supportive during my recovery.  I look so forward to work tomorrow and tackling the new challenges in my transition.

Stacy

Can we not have cis women posting in this thread, thank you very much!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: niamh on November 16, 2014, 10:45:01 AM

Yes indeed, and you look very attractive and happy and that's what counts!
  •  

svaso

Quote from: niamh on November 16, 2014, 10:45:01 AM

LOL!  I went in for my FFS without high expectations, as I was nervous I would be let down.  Dr. Spiegel is amazing!

Yesterday, I went to go buy some new boots for this winter.  I was having a long conversation with the woman who was assisting me.  Anyway, she asked where I worked and what I did for a living.  I gave her a little bit of my work history as I work in operation support, but I did start as a truck driver.  She was surprised as she asked, 'are there many woman truck drivers out there?'  She never even considered I was trans.  My passing confidence is so much higher now as well as how I see myself in the mirror.
Stacy
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: svaso on November 16, 2014, 10:57:16 AM
LOL!  I went in for my FFS without high expectations, as I was nervous I would be let down.  Dr. Spiegel is amazing!

Yesterday, I went to go buy some new boots for this winter.  I was having a long conversation with the woman who was assisting me.  Anyway, she asked where I worked and what I did for a living.  I gave her a little bit of my work history as I work in operation support, but I did start as a truck driver.  She was surprised as she asked, 'are there many woman truck drivers out there?'  She never even considered I was trans.  My passing confidence is so much higher now as well as how I see myself in the mirror.

That's what makes it all worth the costs Stacy, you look great hon!
  •  

Releca

Quote from: svaso on November 16, 2014, 10:57:16 AM

I'm glad it turned out well for you and I've heard good things about him, I'm thinking of getting him when I have mine done
  •  

stephaniec

Stacy

----
I want to do a pre-FFS before and after.  I have FFS scheduled with Dr. Spiegel on Tuesday morning...Woohoo! 
Early 2012

October 2013  ----My bald spot started to fill back out, so I wanted to start over from scratch.

January 2014

February 2014

July 2014

October 2014

you look perfect
  •  

Tori

Oh jeez, I get to follow all you bombshells, I should know better. But, after one year, it is important for me to share my progress. Transition takes a lot of effort. Hormones do not do everything.

More important to me than the transition progress, I hope these photos can show someone that you CAN transition and keep living your life as normal. You can have fun. You can meet new people. Life as you know it does not have to stop when transition begins. If this 38 year old can get results, so can you.

I try to pick the selfies with the same type of a Mona Lisa smile, so you can compare. I do smile. I promise. I look like I am catching flies but I am happy when I do it.

I hated this photo when I took it, but it makes a heckuva before pic. Who knew I would get so much use from it?

First photo after starting HRT.

First time out in girl mode.

I need new glasses. Those frames are not great but, I do like the bookish look.

Party time.

This pic is the first selfie I ever took where I went, "Wow! I really see progress and I like it!" Too bad it was so dark. I had to really adjust the lighting and it is so grainy.

Going out to dinner with my parents for the first time as their daughter.

Going out to dinner with my wife while we were on vacation.

My parents took photos of me right before I left for my 20th High School Reunion. This was my fave of the lot, even though I was standing like a linebacker. Come on girl, you can do better!

With friends after the reunion.

Remnants of my beard (see first pic) after my first laser session, shedding, and one week of growth just to see what remained.

With my wife on Halloween after we got out of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. We both went as Magenta.

Last night. One year on HRT and four laser sessions into transition. Not my best pic ever but it marks a special occasion.

•  

stephaniec

doing good  , you face is obviously changing
  •  

Christine Eryn

Quote from: Allyda on November 15, 2014, 08:15:24 PM
What works for me, and this may sound counterproductive, is I have to actually increase caloric intake slightly while also increasing physical activity a little to make up for the extra calories. In addition, keep the caloric intake varying on a day to day basis. Mix things up a little by switching the order of your daily routine and or physical activity. You should start losing again after doing this for about a week.

I think I'm going to have to try to eat a little more carbs/calories because I'm stuck in a vicious circle of being tired and not being able to excercise enough. Thanks for the advice!  ;D

Good lord! You look that good after not even 2 weeks post op?  :o I hope I look as pure and happy after I have my own FFS next year.
"There was a sculptor, and he found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months, until he finally finished. When he was ready he showed it to his friends and they said he had created a great statue. And the sculptor said he hadn't created anything, the statue was always there, he just cleared away the small peices." Rambo III
  •  

Releca

•  

amber roskamp

Stacy

----
Early 2012

January 2014

February 2014

July 2014

October 2014

your transition has been inspirational. You are very pretty... Your eyes make me want to write poetry lol
  •  

Ev

The girls decided to show up this week.  It is the first "below the neck" pic I dare show...roughly between 5-6 months HRT and I get my next injection tomorrow.  I don't have as much makeup (and clothes) on in this pic as I usually do when I am out.

•  

Carrie Liz

Just a case of showing what's possible here...

Here's a few pictures from pre-transition... a front view taken from a video still, as well as a side view from that same video just so you can see the sheer degree of maleness that we're talking about here that I had to overcome. I was in deep at the beginning of transition, and genuinely believed that I would NEVER pass because I was just too masculine. The third picture, which is what my face looked like close-up, is meant to be a comparison to the close-up at the end, and yeah... needless to say, miracles really can happen sometimes. The impossible definitely happened for me.

"BEFORE" PICTURES: (1/8/13)

And, well, here's my "after" pictures. The first one is a still photo from my most recent vlog, which is a very fair comparison since the first "before" picture was from a vlog too. It's my default appearance, since I tend to wear my hair in a ponytail.

The second "after" picture, I just took less than an hour ago. And, well, again, this is supposed to show people what's possible after 22 months of HRT. In both of these pictures, no makeup, no nothing, and I haven't had any FFS, this is just what hormones and weight loss did for me.

I'll openly admit, there is a SERIOUS disconnect for me when looking at my old pictures. I seriously don't even recognize that guy anymore.

"AFTER" PICTURES: (11/17/14)

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: Carrie Liz on November 17, 2014, 04:39:05 AM
Just a case of showing what's possible here...

Here's a few pictures from pre-transition... a front view taken from a video still, as well as a side view from that same video just so you can see the sheer degree of maleness that we're talking about here that I had to overcome. I was in deep at the beginning of transition, and genuinely believed that I would NEVER pass because I was just too masculine. The third picture, which is what my face looked like close-up, is meant to be a comparison to the close-up at the end, and yeah... needless to say, miracles really can happen sometimes. The impossible definitely happened for me.

"BEFORE" PICTURES: (1/8/13)

And, well, here's my "after" pictures. The first one is a still photo from my most recent vlog, which is a very fair comparison since the first "before" picture was from a vlog too. It's my default appearance, since I tend to wear my hair in a ponytail.

The second "after" picture, I just took less than an hour ago. And, well, again, this is supposed to show people what's possible after 22 months of HRT. In both of these pictures, no makeup, no nothing, and I haven't had any FFS, this is just what hormones and weight loss did for me.

I'll openly admit, there is a SERIOUS disconnect for me when looking at my old pictures. I seriously don't even recognize that guy anymore.

"AFTER" PICTURES: (11/17/14)

big difference
  •  

Summer

Wow carrie liz u look absolutley amazing go girl.
And to all the other beautiful flowers you all look stunning xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •