Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Releca

I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

JenLotus

Quote from: svaso on November 16, 2014, 08:49:06 AM
I had my FFS with Dr. Spiegel on November 4th.  I am very excited with the results.  I have lots of swelling, but bruising was very minimal.  So here is day 12 post FFS.

I am very excited on how the results will finally turn out after the swelling is gone.  My jawline will probably take 3months until the visible swelling is gone and the nose will take a year.  Dr. Spiegel is an amazing surgeon!!

I officially return to work Monday as Stacy!!  Everyone at my work has been so supportive during my recovery.  I look so forward to work tomorrow and tackling the new challenges in my transition.

Stacy

----
I want to do a pre-FFS before and after.  I have FFS scheduled with Dr. Spiegel on Tuesday morning...Woohoo! 
Early 2012

October 2013  ----My bald spot started to fill back out, so I wanted to start over from scratch.

January 2014

February 2014

July 2014

September 2014-------Erica, in the background.  My girl forever<3

October 2014

FFS November 2014......more to come :)
Omg you're such a hottie.

I was talking with Dr. Spiegel the week before last, but it's so expensive just to have my nose straightened. Like... just too much.

Gosh you're so cute though x3.
  •  

Sammy

Well, I had a conversation with my mother yesterday and every time I try to bring up TS issues and suggest that she might be in some state of denial, she keeps replying that I am delusional and I have not really changed apart of having longer hair, plucked eyebrows and fat butt. She keeps insisting that I do not have delicate features or frame (which to some extent is true, but I have decided to launch intense cardio for next months and really cut down calories to prove her that she is wrong). Needless to say, those kind of conversations are not very supportive and thoughts tend to sink in (except, she cannot explain why people quite often gender or treat me as female if it is just eyebrows and butt....).
I found really old picture of me which was made about 15 years ago when I was in quite good physical shape

This is 4 years ago (I guess..) and slightly buffed up with some extra weight

And just a couple of days ago - not happy about my waistline but it can be fixed :D

I think there are some changes, despite what my mother might think.
  •  

Tori

•  

Allyda

I see a lot of changes Emily and all for the better! Also you seem much happier too which to me is most important. I'm sorry to hear your Mom is doubting your transition. IMHO you look great! :icon_flower:

Ally ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

stephaniec

•  

Releca

Emily you look fine and most woman would be happy to havw that waist line. I'm sorry to hear your family has hangups about it but it's better to be happy with who you are vs making others happy with you. Doing that just leads to insanity.  I should know I've suffered more than enough already.  :-\
I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

Sheila Grace

Well, here is my transition thus far and even though I've come a long way, I am convinced that the best is yet to come.

I've been working on the weight loss for over to 3 years, in transition for 2½ years with 1½ years on Susan's and about that long on HRT.

Here is my unaltered picture and then an approximation of what FFS would do for me.  I used the approximation as my avatar for almost a year while I worked on getting insurance to pay for the FFS. 

Just a few days prior to leaving for FFS.  My life had unraveled.  The delay for FFS caused severe dysphoria.  My marriage was blowing up.  I couldn't sleep.  Very hard time.

This is me a couple days post FFS  with Dr Z in a full head pressure cast.  The nurse was super, Cole was super everyone was super.  It made a hard time much easier.  I smiled though the pain knowing it was right.

A few days ago at work.  I'm down 164 lbs and I'm Jennifer, I'm me, I'm happy.  Although, I'm still dieting with another 20-30 to go!  I'll make it....

It's never to late for anyone to be themselves.

HUGS!!!!

Jen

P.S  I also got insurance to pay for FFS AND GRS is now covered at 100%.  If anyone wants help with insurance, I'm here and I'll help.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jen- I am new to the forum, but your pictures documenting your amazing transition are so very, very helpful to me. Seeing how beautifully you have walked down that dark road is just so affirming and positive. This helps me at so many levels. Thank you for sharing that sequence. I will not forget it. Blessings, Sheila Grace
I am an older MTF in transition. Currently negotiating this time of life with my SO of many years. I am PT and on HRT.

•  

CrissyMarie

I've posted once or twice to this thread but it still amazes me to see how fast and extreme looks can change for everyone.  Here is a before and after, with current.

2 years Pre - HRT.

7 Mo. HRT                    8 1/2 Mo. HRT

"I don't always sit like a lady..but when I do" - I sit like a boss!
  •  

skin

:o The past two days of before and after posts have been particularly inspiring.  Thanks for sharing.
"Choosing to be true to one's self — despite challenges that may come with the journey — is an integral part of realizing not just one's own potential, but of realizing the true nature of our collective human spirit. This spirit is what makes us who we are, and by following that spirit as it manifests outwardly, and inwardly, you are benefiting us all." -Andrew WK
  •  

Sammy

Tori, Releca, stephaniec, Ally - thank You :). I think that there have been changes too and the issue might be cause I do see my mother once every week or two weeks and she has adjusted her mental picture of me to my present looks. So she thinks, I was always like that. Sure, I do have bad angles and used to have before and therefore my passing is like 70/30, but I am intending to have some minor surgeries in future to which she does not object btw. It is rather that feeling that she thinks I am not worthy and still treats me like her son in most aspects. Anyway, I hope there are some more physical changes coming soon (not from HRT, but rather weight redistribution).

And btw, Crissy, in Your first pic, You would have been able to pass with longer hair and some makeup - You definitely have the features which are complimented by the HRT :).
  •  

Lostkitten

I was doing some photography/self-portraits this weekend and saw one image was like a recreation of a picture I made about three years ago. Funny is that on the first picture I see a guy clearly, another a woman, also clearly. Even so.. I am not on HRT yet so there cannot be any significant changes.

I guess the small things do it o.o.

:D Want to see me ramble, talk about experiences or explaining about gender dysphoria? :D
http://thedifferentperspectives3000.blogspot.nl/
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: CrissyMarie on November 17, 2014, 09:49:15 PM
I've posted once or twice to this thread but it still amazes me to see how fast and extreme looks can change for everyone.  Here is a before and after, with current.

7 Mo. HRT                    8 1/2 Mo. HRT
Crissy you look very pretty! Awesome transformation girl! I love your look in this photo, and can't wait to see you in another few months!

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Paige

Quote from: Kirey on November 18, 2014, 06:07:49 AM
I was doing some photography/self-portraits this weekend and saw one image was like a recreation of a picture I made about three years ago. Funny is that on the first picture I see a guy clearly, another a woman, also clearly. Even so.. I am not on HRT yet so there cannot be any significant changes.

I guess the small things do it o.o.

Very cool picture Kirey.  Looks like a brother and sister picture.   I can't believe you're not on HRT yet.  You look amazing.

Paige :)
  •  

Illuminess

I made a mini (pre-HRT) timeline from my contemplative year in Oregon to now:

△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

michelle666

Here's a couple of before/afters.

This one is a pic from like 5 or 6 years ago and then recent.

This one is since I started doing injections instead of pills for hrt. Both at work with no makeup on. Tried for the same angle and everything.

•  

Ronnie

Me In August 2014 Pre HRT

Me In November 2014 3 Months HRT

•  

ErinS

I swear this is me, also Vannasiamese and Inspire both know me personally.  :)

I'm 35 BTW.

•  

Jill F

Quote from: ErinS on November 22, 2014, 02:31:42 AM

I'm 35 BTW.

Like impossible transformation there? Well played, Madame!
  •  

Summer

Quote from: ErinS on November 22, 2014, 02:31:42 AM

I'm 35 BTW.

wow wow wow omg amazing transformation be so stoked if I get that passable xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •