Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amber roskamp

Quote from: ErinS on November 22, 2014, 02:31:42 AM
I swear this is me, also Vannasiamese and Inspire both know me personally.  :)

I'm 35 BTW.

wow!!! I am 23 and id be surprised if my transition went so well
  •  

Lostkitten

I'm 35 BTW.

Oh.. o.o. Hot before and after xD.
:D Want to see me ramble, talk about experiences or explaining about gender dysphoria? :D
http://thedifferentperspectives3000.blogspot.nl/
  •  

antonia

You look great in both cases :)

I'm 35 BTW.

•  

ErinS

Thanks ya'll.  :)

That's a wig, but it's my natural hair color and part and also almost the exact same hairstyle my mom once had in the past, so it should be extremely close once mine is finished growing out. My mom was also extremely spooked how much I looked like her, in the future when I come back for the holidays i'd say claiming to be a distant cousin is probably out lol.  :-X

Still stuck in mostly dude mode until I finish up some business and clear out in January, but I feel a lot better about how things will turn out now.
  •  

Ataraxia

I'm 35 BTW.

Wow, same angle, same picture quality, and still you look totally different :o Very inspiring!
  •  

Shauna B.

I'm 35 BTW.

Wow great results in just 8 months HRT.

Very inspiring.

•  

Byron

I'm 35 BTW.

ErinS, you are gorgeous.  It's hard to believe you're the same person!
  •  

Maryread

I'm 35 BTW.

Woah! You make a very attractive man and woman
  •  

April_TO

This is me prior to taking hormones 3 months ago:

This is me taken approaching 3 months on hormones:

:)
Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: carmenkate on November 24, 2014, 08:41:13 PM

pretty nice
  •  

teamkp

Amazing!  You are quite the beautiful woman :)

Quote from: carmenkate on November 24, 2014, 08:41:13 PM

Hi my name is Natalie.
I am a 28 year old XY who is gender confused.
On this forum I prefer the pronouns female pronouns, ie. she and her.
If you have any comments or questions, please ask me, I am open book.
  •  

Trini

I'm 35 BTW.

Holy moly! Yeeaaah, I agree with everyone here. Such an amazing change!
7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Deinewelt

< ---- Cannot wait to do this

Unfortunately it will be awhile.  I got some nasty shadow to get rid of first and then hopefully start hormones in another 7 months or so.  Me and my wife think it will turn out well as I am lucky to pretty much already have a woman's body minus the boobs.  Pretty much the worst of it is the fact that I have thick face hair and I'm already in my mid 30s, but I am super tiny and still only look like I'm 25ish.

What can I expect hormones will do to my face?  I think all I need are some cheeks.
  •  

V M

My butthole before:

-Image not available-

My butthole after:

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jill F

Quote from: V M on November 25, 2014, 10:52:39 PM
My butthole before:

-Image not available-

My butthole after:

*spews sparkling water from nose*
  •  

GothFriendly

•  

Jessica-Louise

Wow, there's some great before and after's in this topic. Since it's my six month anniversary I suppose it'd be a good time for me to do a mini timeline... I just wish I had a better camera and I'd done my hair properly today... aww, what the hell! BRB :P

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. ~ Bukowski
  •  

Jessica-Louise

Mandatory six month HRT anniversary timeline post incoming!

That's me with the Legos. Why start the timeline with such an early pic? Because that's around the time in my life when I started to wonder if maybe I was actually a girl. It'd be a long time before I found the courage to do anything about that though...

Oh dear... unfortunately this is the most recent photo of me dressed as a dude. For some reason this quote from Jaws comes to mind; "lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye". Oh yeah, and that's a tin foil hat to keep out the government's mind control rays. Problem?

This was just before the first time I went out in public during the day as a woman. This was several months pre-HRT, pre laser hair removal, pre growing my hair long so I was wearing a wig and I hadn't really mastered make-up yet... what really stands out to me though is the terror in my eyes and the pallid whiteness of my skin that was visible even through the thick layers of make up. I was absolutely terrified about leaving the apartment... but I did. :)

This is the last photo of me before I started HRT. I was starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin around this time and I was feeling feisty. :P

Finally I'm on HRT and I got my hair cut! This was a happy day. I haven't dressed as a guy since.

...aaaaand skip to the end. Today! About a year since I decided to transition, 10 months since presenting as female in public and 6 months since starting HRT and going full-time. A woman at the grocery store kept misgendering me repeatedly and loudly while her co-workers laughed today which was quite humiliating so I guess I still have a long way to go. That did tarnish my six month anniversary experience a bit but overall I think I'm making okay progress so far. Right? :-\

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. ~ Bukowski
  •  

Sarah leah

You look great, and I am always surprised at how much of the bottom of the face changes on hrt. But yes you look brilliant :)

A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Jessica-Louise on November 26, 2014, 02:20:46 AM
Mandatory six month HRT anniversary timeline post incoming!

...aaaaand skip to the end. Today! About a year since I decided to transition, 10 months since presenting as female in public and 6 months since starting HRT and going full-time. A woman at the grocery store kept misgendering me repeatedly and loudly while her co-workers laughed today which was quite humiliating so I guess I still have a long way to go. That did tarnish my six month anniversary experience a bit but overall I think I'm making okay progress so far. Right? :-\

I think you look great Jessica! Awesome transformation! That woman in the store must have eyesight problems as you look totally feminine to me, and I'm not one known for sugar coating. I'm confident as you get more replies others here will agree with me.

Love the foil hat too by the way, lol! :D

Best wishes!
Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•