Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

April Lee

•  

alexbb

April you are an inspiration!
Thank you all of you you are so kind im so glad i found you!!!
sorry to spam you but i went to tkmaxx today (thank goodness for a car in this weather!) and tried on some clothes with the help of a friendly polish girl and got something and was so happy i wanted to share.
cant wait to start hrt and ffs but ready for the long haul. thank you ladies you give me hope xxx
alex

You guys make me smile!  ;D

PS i made a start of a blog from these two posts, if anyone would like to follow along, or knows good things to read and follow, dont hesitate!
x

Sammy

Almost 20 months on HRT and time for little overview (some people still claim that I have not changed - I guess, they are not really correct in that matter).
About 13 years ago

Five years ago

Starting HRT (ugh, I was quite desperate when I took this pic and uploaded it on Susan's shortly afterwards)

8 months on HRT - the changes started to kick in

16 months on HRT

Last year, last week :)

I am still changing every other month - it took quite a long time, but it by far exceeded any expectations which I had in the beginning for someone being almost 37 y.o.
  •  

Seras

:o

I remembered what you looked like before HRT from way back then but that 5 year ago pic. Wow, never saw that one, you were so buff and stuff! I love seeing these series of pictures as people learn to smile. You can see it beginning to sneak in at 8 months :P
  •  

stephaniec

definitely changing or invasion of the body snatchers
  •  

ameliato

Emily,

You look amazing. Love that winter outfit you've got in that pic. The hat is adorable. Being in currently cold Ontario, Canada, I can appreciate your winter attire.

Also inspiring that you are about the same age as me. Gives me hope for the future seeing you late bloomers have success. :)
  •  

katiej

Emily, what sticks out to me is the fat redistribution in your cheeks.  Very feminizing. Yay!  :)
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Sammy

Thank You for Your kind words, everyone :)

Seras - I was not really that buff (or at least I always though that I was rather small for a guy) - could never get muscle mass on, only pure strength, but at least strength was enough for pushing 2-3 guys of my size around :D.

Stephanie - LOL :)

Ameliato - yep, I love those types of hats very much (I have three of them in different colours) and despite being unisex they look good and keep the head warm (the only drawback is they make hair fuzzy which sometimes is very annoying).

katiej - yeah, pretty much most of fat goes into cheeks (especially the lower pair of them...).
To be honest, because of age (or maybe family genetics) the breast growth is kinda symbolic - just an A cup in 20 months, barely visible in summertime and completely flat in winter attire. Having read about others' unbelievable experiences, A cup is kinda meh, but, hey, bewbs are bewbs - face and hips are just as important gender recognition-wise (at least I have developed a keen eye to spot flat-chested women in winter attire :D)
  •  

BeingSonia

Hi everyone!
I celebrate my 2 months on HRT.
Time for a checkpoint...

1998:  Fresh out of college, mis-gendered many times. Denial but tried to pop out a bit...

2008: 'It will go away!' Yeah... Yeah...

March 2014: 2nd therapy session and first time "en femme" in broad day light.

January 2015: 2 months on HRT. Decided to try to go to a supermarket and do some shopping. Nobody stared, nobody kicked me. Not even scared! Well, not true... Getting out of the car was a bit terrifying, then nothing.

Harshest comments are welcomed!

Sonia
  •  

Sammy

Harsh comments? Seems kinda hard :D, cause judging from Your last picture, You are softening up and blending in just fine :). 2 months on HRT, huh? Give them some more time and You wont have any issues with passing :)

Btw, am I not mistaken to assume that this is the first time when You have posted pics of Yourself? Congrats on taking that step too - it takes a lot of bravety and guts for the first time ;)!
  •  

BeingSonia

Hi Emily!

Thank you for your comment.
I know I still have a long way to go, moutains to climb.
You are doing good too! You have changed a lot!
As for the pictures, I posted some here and there in the main MtF thread.

Sonia
  •  

Aus76

Not nearly as far along as most, but I'm just vain enough to demand a little attention....

Before: 300+ lbs of sad

After: 1 month HRT, 208 lbs (so far!)

•  

Newgirl Dani

Even though it is too soon for much physical change as it has only been 6 months into hrt, for me it is the eyes.

First pic with blue tee, it was that not often window in which I could see that lifetime of pain.
Second pic with the hat, I use the three A's Aggression, Anger, and Arrogance to cover up.
Third pic with leather jacket was at 3 months hrt, smile is now natural.
Fourth pic is recent and I am really becoming happy.

Next.......well I will wait for the outside to catch up with the inside.   Dani
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Newgirl Dani on January 10, 2015, 04:16:45 PM

Even though it is too soon for much physical change as it has only been 6 months into hrt, for me it is the eyes.

First pic with blue tee, it was that not often window in which I could see that lifetime of pain.
Second pic with the hat, I use the three A's Aggression, Anger, and Arrogance to cover up.
Third pic with leather jacket was at 3 months hrt, smile is now natural.
Fourth pic is recent and I am really becoming happy.

Next.......well I will wait for the outside to catch up with the inside.   Dani
it's working
  •  

Brenda E

Quote from: Aus76 on January 10, 2015, 02:30:39 PM
Not nearly as far along as most, but I'm just vain enough to demand a little attention....

Before: 300+ lbs of sad

. . .

After: 1 month HRT, 208 lbs (so far!)

Wow.  Attention you have!  Your before pictures look so...sad!  And your current pics are such a night and day change - not so sad anymore.  I always find it interesting how the transition process wipes the misery and despair off our faces long before anything else, and how our internal feelings clearly affect how we look on the outside.

You're doing amazing!  At this rate, I'm predicting you'll be one of those "WTF?!!?!?!?! No way are you the same person!??!!??!?!?!" before and after transition pictures. ;)

Can't wait to see the end result!
  •  

Aus76

Quote from: Brenda E on January 10, 2015, 05:59:39 PM
Wow.  Attention you have!  Your before pictures look so...sad!  And your current pics are such a night and day change - not so sad anymore.  I always find it interesting how the transition process wipes the misery and despair off our faces long before anything else, and how our internal feelings clearly affect how we look on the outside.

You're doing amazing!  At this rate, I'm predicting you'll be one of those "WTF?!!?!?!?! No way are you the same person!??!!??!?!?!" before and after transition pictures. ;)

Can't wait to see the end result!

Thank you! I have FFS scheduled in July with Dr. Z; I'm also losing about 2 lbs per week hoping to settle at about 160. Any additional surgeries will be determined from there, but so far, I'm happy with the look.
  •  

Carrie Liz

In honor of hitting 2 years on HRT as of today:

BEFORE: (8/18/2010, Age 24)

AFTER: (:)) (1/11/2015)

•  

Ms Grace

You're a wonderful inspiration, Carrie. You look so different now... and gorgeous! :)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •