Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDawesome

Quote from: Newgirl Dani on January 10, 2015, 04:16:45 PM

Even though it is too soon for much physical change as it has only been 6 months into hrt, for me it is the eyes.

First pic with blue tee, it was that not often window in which I could see that lifetime of pain.
Second pic with the hat, I use the three A's Aggression, Anger, and Arrogance to cover up.
Third pic with leather jacket was at 3 months hrt, smile is now natural.
Fourth pic is recent and I am really becoming happy.

Next.......well I will wait for the outside to catch up with the inside.   Dani

Wow, 6 months and you already look years younger!
  •  

Newgirl Dani

Quote from: TDawesome on January 11, 2015, 06:10:01 AM
Wow, 6 months and you already look years younger!

Thanks, I feel so so much more alive as well, maybe I should not even say "so so much", because now that I can compare, I used to just feel dead.

So many of the ladies I see here like Carrie Liz and others, when I look at the after pic I think to myself "if I had never seen the before pic, or if I were anywhere else on the web, I would not give a second thought as to them not being female.  Reality for me is, if I should never attain this level of change, who cares, the inside of me is happy.

To Aus76....keep going, your doing fantastic!!!  It may not look like it but my weight started at 210 lbs and now I'm getting close to 150 lbs.  You can do it.  Dani
  •  

Aus76

Quote from: Newgirl Dani on January 11, 2015, 11:51:41 AM

To Aus76....keep going, your doing fantastic!!!  It may not look like it but my weight started at 210 lbs and now I'm getting close to 150 lbs.  You can do it.  Dani

Thanks! Little by little. Kinda depressing to start where I did but each day gets better.
  •  

Byron

Quote from: Carrie Liz on January 11, 2015, 03:20:34 AM
In honor of hitting 2 years on HRT as of today:

BEFORE: (8/18/2010, Age 24)

AFTER: (:)) (1/11/2015)

Wow!  Very nice, Carrie.  Congratulations on how far you've come. :)
  •  

llerret

I AM ONE YEAR ON HRT!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE AND AFTER!!! I can't believe I've been doing this for a whole year now. I'm so excited about the future.

•  

Ms Grace

Quote from: llerret on January 12, 2015, 12:00:24 AM
I AM ONE YEAR ON HRT!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE AND AFTER!!! I can't believe I've been doing this for a whole year now. I'm so excited about the future.

The various changes are quite subtle but the combined effect is really impressive. You're looking great!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Serena

Oh darling you're so beautiful and a real inspiration.
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Ms Grace on January 12, 2015, 12:07:06 AM
The various changes are quite subtle but the combined effect is really impressive. You're looking great!

Exactly! And I can definitely see how those cheeks have filled out :).
  •  

rosinstraya

Congratulations to you Carrie! You look really lovely.  :D
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •  

Brenda E

Quote from: Newgirl Dani on January 10, 2015, 04:16:45 PM

Even though it is too soon for much physical change as it has only been 6 months into hrt, for me it is the eyes.

Dani, you have gone from "American badass" to "extremely beautiful woman".  The first pic is someone who looks like he could rip me to pieces.  The second pic is someone who looks absolutely charming.

Regardless of whether you think HRT hasn't changed you much (and I think it's changed you far more than you see - your skin is so much better, your cheeks are fuller, and your entire complexion is relaxed and happy), you're right about your eyes.  And the differences between the two pictures are incredible - you're literally a completely different person.

Your transition thus far has been inspirational and most impressive.  Once HRT has been given more time to work its magic, you'll be an even more extraordinary success story. :)
  •  

ashrock

Real simple one to show what can happen with HRT...  Same lighting, camera, angle, expression: only difference between the 2 images is 6 months of HRT (4 and 10 months respectively)

And of course the animated gif that makes the changes more apparent:
http://i.imgur.com/P3cVTB8.gifv
  •  

Just Ole Me

Carrie, you look amazing. You fill me with hope. I'm 8 mo on Estrodiol.

Hugs

Kay
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

Newgirl Dani

Quote from: Brenda E on January 12, 2015, 07:57:25 AM
Dani, you have gone from "American badass" to "extremely beautiful woman".  The first pic is someone who looks like he could rip me to pieces.  The second pic is someone who looks absolutely charming.

Regardless of whether you think HRT hasn't changed you much (and I think it's changed you far more than you see - your skin is so much better, your cheeks are fuller, and your entire complexion is relaxed and happy), you're right about your eyes.  And the differences between the two pictures are incredible - you're literally a completely different person.

Your transition thus far has been inspirational and most impressive.  Once HRT has been given more time to work its magic, you'll be an even more extraordinary success story. :)

So So Sorry Brenda, I sometimes am not thinking when I delete from Photobucket that it deletes it here to!!  Your words mean ALOT.  Your very sweet words does a heart good.  I need to figure out a better method than Photobucket, or be more aware (ah, not sure about that one  ;D  Thanks,    Dani

Added Words:  The comfort given here I really do not have adequate expression for, all I can say is that guy wearing the hat, his heart died over 45 years ago, it turned cold, and held not one single tiny space for feeling.  The words I've recieved here has breathed life back into someone who has only caused a path of destruction.  Second reason for this add on is I want no one to make the mistake that the t-shirt emblem is connected to that old person, it played but one part in his demise.   Dani
  •  

laeti77

Hello,
I´m a 36 yo mtf from France
Here my before after pictures:

December 2013:

December 2014 ( 6 months of HRT whose 4 months with very low E dose and nose+chin + trachea shave surgery)
  •  

Lostkitten

Quote from: ashrock on January 12, 2015, 02:30:55 PM
Real simple one to show what can happen with HRT...  Same lighting, camera, angle, expression: only difference between the 2 images is 6 months of HRT (4 and 10 months respectively)

That gif is really cool :D!
:D Want to see me ramble, talk about experiences or explaining about gender dysphoria? :D
http://thedifferentperspectives3000.blogspot.nl/
  •  

V M

Quote from: laeti77 on January 13, 2015, 07:17:47 AM
Hello,
I´m a 36 yo mtf from France
Here my before after pictures:

December 2013:

December 2014 ( 6 months of HRT whose 4 months with very low E dose and nose+chin + trachea shave surgery)

Wow!!! That is an amazing transformation and you look so much happier  :icon_chick:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: V M on January 13, 2015, 03:36:46 PM
Wow!!! That is an amazing transformation and you look so much happier  :icon_chick:
doing great
  •  

bluebirdx88

Time for an update :)

Aaaaand now :) Though my hair is considerably darker since these pics as I dyed it...

That's what 5 years RLE do to ya :) Only been on HRT for 5 months :D

•  

Harlow

Quote from: ashrock on January 12, 2015, 02:30:55 PM

The gif is really cool. Crazy how quickly HRT can change our features, magical! ♡

•  

Wynternight

Everyone looks great!! Too many to respond to individually. That's what I get for getting behind on this thread. :D
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •