Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

•  

ChiGirl

Carrie, you look fantastic!  It actually cheered me up a little because your face has a similar structure to mine.  And I think you look great!

ETA: everyone looks great, BTW.  [emoji5]
  •  

Carrie Liz

Thanks so much for your kind words, everyone. :)
  •  

alexbb

if i need a pick me up of awesomeness i just need to come here, you girls are really doing it! really really! and looking so happy! gives me goosebumps!
im hoping my first hrt appointment will come up soon, London said to expect 56 weeks. ouch! a nearer place said 8 so thats fine.
loving life! got my eye brows sorted a bit in a salon. loved it. wahoo!

few weeks ago

now

xxxxxx alex

Zoetrope

•  

Zoetrope

Let's try again

•  

Leila

Quote from: SarahBoo on January 16, 2015, 07:20:32 AM
I was resisting the temptation to post here, but here we go.

To be continued ... :~o !

Big change, even on just 3 months AA.  :)
Nobody's perfect ...   I'll never try,
But I promise I'm worth it, if you just open up your eyes,
I don't need a second chance, I need a friend,
Someone who's gonna stand by me right there till the end,
If you want the best of my heart, you've just gotta see the good in me.
  •  

Damara

Quote from: Carrie Liz on January 11, 2015, 03:20:34 AM
In honor of hitting 2 years on HRT as of today:

BEFORE: (8/18/2010, Age 24)

AFTER: (:)) (1/11/2015)

So inspiring! You're beautiful!

Honestly everyone here is so beautiful.. joy does that it seems.
  •  

Dana88

Not so much a before and after but a before and in progress :-). Sometimes I feel like nothing is happening, and then I look back on older photos and realize that hormones are magic!

~Dana
  •  

Squircle

I'm not sure if this is the right place for these but they are kind of before and after! First ones are 5 months on estrogen. Second ones are four months after ffs with Dr Bart van de Ven and 11 months estrogen, 1 month blockers. I can't believe I ever left the house looking like I did!!

Ps please don't run my pics through any facial recognition sites or anything, it's really not something I want to know.  ;)

•  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

Quote from: Squircle on January 18, 2015, 04:01:22 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place for these but they are kind of before and after! First ones are 5 months on estrogen. Second ones are four months after ffs with Dr Bart van de Ven and 11 months estrogen, 1 month blockers. I can't believe I ever left the house looking like I did!!

Ps please don't run my pics through any facial recognition sites or anything, it's really not something I want to know.  ;)

And there's no reason to run it there. You were already beautiful at 5 months, but I can certainly see why you would be very happy with your FFS results. You're lovely.
  •  

alexbb

You are all amazing and Sarah you are just a joy!
xxx alex

bluebirdx88

Uhm.... Well now I'm tempted to delete my post but aparently no edit button.. Damn eet >.<

•  

Zoetrope

Alex  :~)  Did you get my reply to your msg? I have a feeling it didnt go through ...
  •  

Squircle

Quote from: bluebirdx88 on January 18, 2015, 09:34:51 PM
Uhm.... Well now I'm tempted to delete my post but aparently no edit button.. Damn eet >.<

Why, because no one replied? I'll reply!

You look great, it looks like hrt is softening your face already. It's hard to tell much else though because the after photos have a lot of perspective on them. I'd imagine you'd look good with darker hair though.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: bluebirdx88 on January 14, 2015, 02:52:40 PM
Time for an update :)

Aaaaand now :) Though my hair is considerably darker since these pics as I dyed it...

That's what 5 years RLE do to ya :) Only been on HRT for 5 months :D
doing great
  •  

bluebirdx88

Quote from: Squircle on January 19, 2015, 01:28:42 AM
Why, because no one replied? I'll reply!

You look great, it looks like hrt is softening your face already. It's hard to tell much else though because the after photos have a lot of perspective on them. I'd imagine you'd look good with darker hair though.

Thank you very much! :) Yep, I dyed it like two days after taking the pic, but I've not really been in selfie mode lately haha.... It does look a LOT better mind you! ^_^.

Quote from: stephaniec on January 19, 2015, 01:38:19 AM
doing great

Thank you! :)

Quote from: SarahBoo on January 18, 2015, 10:35:59 PM
Alex  :~)  Did you get my reply to your msg? I have a feeling it didnt go through ...

Uhm... Which Ale are you talking to? lol

Quote from: Squircle on January 18, 2015, 04:01:22 AM

Wow you look amazing on the last two pics :o I'm a bit jelly hehe

•  

Squircle

Quote from: Jane's Sweet Refrain on January 18, 2015, 07:31:32 AM
And there's no reason to run it there. You were already beautiful at 5 months, but I can certainly see why you would be very happy with your FFS results. You're lovely.

Quote from: bluebirdx88 on January 19, 2015, 07:43:13 AM
Wow you look amazing on the last two pics :o I'm a bit jelly hehe

Wow thank you both!
  •  

katiej

Quote from: Dana88 on January 17, 2015, 06:51:40 PM
Not so much a before and after but a before and in progress :-). Sometimes I feel like nothing is happening, and then I look back on older photos and realize that hormones are magic!

Dana, it's amazing how much of a difference 7 weeks has made.  But IMO the biggest feminizing factors are your hairstyle and especially the eyebrows.  So cute!  HRT is definitely going to be very kind to you.  :)

"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Dana88

Quote from: katiej on January 20, 2015, 08:14:49 PM
Dana, it's amazing how much of a difference 7 weeks has made.  But IMO the biggest feminizing factors are your hairstyle and especially the eyebrows.  So cute!  HRT is definitely going to be very kind to you.  :)

Thanks! I appreciate it! Yeah, I think my face generally looks softer. Facial hair removal, eyebrow shaping and hair DEFINITELY help :-P. I'm getting antsy about body changes though. Not much difference yet. Skin is softer for sure, and nipples are more sensitive, but no breast growth yet :-/. Trying to be patient. I know 7 weeks is nothing in the grand scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~Dana
  •