Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katiej

Quote from: Dana88 on January 20, 2015, 09:08:10 PM
Thanks! I appreciate it! Yeah, I think my face generally looks softer. Facial hair removal, eyebrow shaping and hair DEFINITELY help :-P. I'm getting antsy about body changes though. Not much difference yet. Skin is softer for sure, and nipples are more sensitive, but no breast growth yet :-/. Trying to be patient. I know 7 weeks is nothing in the grand scheme.

The absolute earliest I've heard is noticeable breast growth in 3 months, but most say 6-12 months at least.

I started about the same time as you (Dec 2), and the only differences I've noticed are slowed growth of body/facial hair, and my pee smells different.  I've shared a bathroom with my wife for 15 years, so I know the difference.  And mine now smells like hers.  Yes it's gross...but it's progress.  So...yay!!  :)
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Dana88

Quote from: katiej on January 21, 2015, 03:16:14 PM
The absolute earliest I've heard is noticeable breast growth in 3 months, but most say 6-12 months at least.

I started about the same time as you (Dec 2), and the only differences I've noticed are slowed growth of body/facial hair, and my pee smells different.  I've shared a bathroom with my wife for 15 years, so I know the difference.  And mine now smells like hers.  Yes it's gross...but it's progress.  So...yay!!  :)

Yeah, I've heard that the 3 or 4 month mark is usually when legit budding finally starts. ::tries to be patient::. Also, I know EXACTLY what you mean! I noticed just this week that mine started to smell different, and also that my body odor after working out is starting to smell sweeter and less musky. Also it seems that skin softness is STARTING to set in.
~Dana
  •  

Damara

Quote from: SarahBoo on January 16, 2015, 07:20:32 AM
Let's try again

I'm amazed at how much your jaw feminized! You look so fab!

All of these photos are making me so much more impatient about starting hrt!! :)
  •  

cindy16

Quote from: Damara on January 22, 2015, 05:06:08 AM
I'm amazed at how much your jaw feminized! You look so fab!

All of these photos are making me so much more impatient about starting hrt!! :)

I think there are a lot of very inspiring pics here.
But Damara, I found it hard to believe you are pre-everything.
Makes me want to experiment more with my looks while I figure out whether/when to transition.
  •  

Damara

Quote from: cindy16 on January 22, 2015, 11:27:42 AM
I think there are a lot of very inspiring pics here.
But Damara, I found it hard to believe you are pre-everything.
Makes me want to experiment more with my looks while I figure out whether/when to transition.

Thank you, Cindy! I need to post more unflattering photos, I can look quite wretched! I really hope the HRT goddess smiles upon me.

And yes! You must! There's nothing to lose really! <3 *hug*
  •  

Ennaria

Quote from: katiej on January 21, 2015, 03:16:14 PM

Quote from: Dana88 on January 21, 2015, 05:46:35 PM
Yeah, I've heard that the 3 or 4 month mark is usually when legit budding finally starts. ::tries to be patient::. Also, I know EXACTLY what you mean! I noticed just this week that mine started to smell different, and also that my body odor after working out is starting to smell sweeter and less musky. Also it seems that skin softness is STARTING to set in.

I'm not quite 3 months HRT and I've already noticed decent breast development. I must be really lucky! :)

<3

•  

Ennaria

In addition to my reply above, I want to share my progress so far. I'd really love to hear some opinions. ^_^

http://imgur.com/a/jt9nC

It's an album of photos, so I didn't want to fill a post with them. If anyone has issues with the link, let me know. :)

<3

•  

Squircle

Quote from: Ennaria on January 22, 2015, 11:18:56 PM
In addition to my reply above, I want to share my progress so far. I'd really love to hear some opinions. ^_^

http://imgur.com/a/jt9nC

It's an album of photos, so I didn't want to fill a post with them. If anyone has issues with the link, let me know. :)

<3

Wow that's some real progress in the last few shots, you look great and so much healthier! Your face has softened a lot already, especially for just three months hrt. :)
  •  

Ennaria

Quote from: Squircle on January 23, 2015, 12:42:50 AM
Wow that's some real progress in the last few shots, you look great and so much healthier! Your face has softened a lot already, especially for just three months hrt. :)

Thanks Squircle! I feel so much better too. Better and better as time goes on. ^_^

<3

•  

cindy16

Thanks Damara. Will try to see what I can do without setting off too many alarm bells around me. :P

@ Ennaria: I agree with Squircle, that the last few shots show some real progress, and another proof of why HRT is magic. :)
I also noticed that you've started being more subtle with make-up etc which seems to have helped. Is that the case, or was it just the selection of shots which makes it look that way?
  •  

Ennaria

Quote from: cindy16 on January 23, 2015, 02:23:22 AM
Thanks Damara. Will try to see what I can do without setting off too many alarm bells around me. :P

@ Ennaria: I agree with Squircle, that the last few shots show some real progress, and another proof of why HRT is magic. :)
I also noticed that you've started being more subtle with make-up etc which seems to have helped. Is that the case, or was it just the selection of shots which makes it look that way?

Thank you cindy16. ^_^
As I progress with my transition, and especially since I've been feeling and seeing the changes from HRT, I've been adjusting my style to what I find works best for me. That seems to be ever-evolving. The makeup, or loud/bright clothes and jewellery, are what I felt were me at the time. With the help of people I trust, I've found what looks good on me, and what I feel good in. Most days, I'm very subtle (I don't have a choice at work, as I'm in the Military). If I'm going out to an event, I tend to get pretty done up.

<3

•  

Laurelin

2 different visa pictures while presenting as a male, they are 15 months apart :)

•  

Ennaria

Quote from: Laurelin on January 23, 2015, 11:59:06 AM
2 different visa pictures while presenting as a male, they are 15 months apart :)

Wow! So happy for you! You look so great! ^_^

(Btw, I love Paladins...  ;D)

<3

•  

antonia

I love your eyes, both before and after they are just really kind, you look super :)

•  

amber roskamp

I would never have presumed that u were presenting male in the bottom pick. U are really cute
  •  

JustASeq

I looked really hard to find just the time frame I have been on HRT, I only found one from ~3 months before.

3/21/14 - Approximately 3 months before starting HRT.                1/21/15 - Almost 7 months on HRT.

-Seq
  •  

misty2

Hey A! May I call you A? It is so wonderful to discover your post this evening. You know I think you look amazing, just amazing. But I also had to write it here. Congratulations.

Kind Regards, Danielle
  •  

Dana88

You look FANTASTIC. If those are both supposed to be male mode, I think you have reached "male fail" ;-).
~Dana
  •  

missymay

Here is a picture of me pre-everything...
  •