Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missymay

•  

alexbb

Christine167

So it's been a while since I've posted pictures. Two moves, a legal separation, and $34,000 in debt ago:
More than a year ago

Two nights ago, with hair thanks to my girl friend:

I've still got a long way to go. Still need more electrolysis and paying off my debt & building my credit back up as fast as I can.
  •  

Newgirl Dani

Quote from: Christine167 on January 28, 2015, 07:15:09 AM
So it's been a while since I've posted pictures. Two moves, a legal separation, and $34,000 in debt ago:
More than a year ago

Two nights ago, with hair thanks to my girl friend:

I've still got a long way to go. Still need more electrolysis and paying off my debt & building my credit back up as fast as I can.

I believe your progress is coming along nicely, and let your friend continue, she did well.  I had about the same debt, I am finally out, feels good.   Dani
  •  

katiej

Christine, your progress is remarkable!  I think it's time for a new avatar  :)
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Eveline

Well, after two years of transition, I finally feel safe enough to post here. Here are "before", "virtual" and "after" headshots:

Pre-everything - I was looking (and feeling) kinda grim

2013 Virtual FFS
This image from Virtual FFS in the UK really helped me decide to go for it!

New studio photo I had taken for work...

I have to say, it's very weird to see the "before" photo now - I almost didn't post this.
Eveline

Twitter: @evelineacarr
Facebook: eveline.a.carr
LinkedIn: evelinecarr

•  

Dani

I have to say, it's very weird to see the "before" photo now - I almost didn't post this.

Newgrrrl,

I know exactly how you feel. I hope to someday to look as good as you do.

Thank you for posting. You give us older girls a glimmer of hope!
  •  

Eveline

Thanks, Dani!

Honestly, I never thought I would get to this point. If i can do it starting with that face, well...
Eveline

Twitter: @evelineacarr
Facebook: eveline.a.carr
LinkedIn: evelinecarr

•  

Joanne Feliz

Quote from: Wynternight on January 24, 2015, 11:02:42 PM
Amasing difference!!

Love the profile pic. I'm playing my Blood Elf Paladin as we speak. Just tabbing out to see the boards now and then.

That's incredible transformation.  You look lovely!
  •  

Joanne Feliz

Quote from: Eevee on January 26, 2015, 05:22:56 PM
Here's me roughly a year or more before starting hrt.

Here's me now. I'm almost 4 months in.

I'm starting to feel good about this.

seeing these pictures is really giving me some hope!
you look wonderful.
  •  

Emily R

Newgrrrl:   WOW, did I say WOW.  Your before and after pictures give me hope that maybe I can change into something as beautiful and lovely as you.

Joanne:     You went from a great looking guy to a beautiful young woman!

Your pictures are helping a lot in removing my fears of not passing, I realize that both of your are exceptional but there is hope for the rest of us!

Emily
  •  

Joanne Feliz

Quote from: Emily R on February 01, 2015, 08:38:28 AM
Joanne:     You went from a great looking guy to a beautiful young woman!
Emily

I wish, I haven't had any treatment yet I was replying to some pictures of someone else. I wish it was me though.
:)
  •  

Emily R

Im really sorry Joanne that I misread the comment, but I am sure you too will become a beautiful girl when your time comes.

Emily
  •  

Joanne Feliz

Quote from: newgrrrl on January 30, 2015, 01:09:39 PM
Well, after two years of transition, I finally feel safe enough to post here. Here are "before", "virtual" and "after" headshots:

Pre-everything - I was looking (and feeling) kinda grim

2013 Virtual FFS
This image from Virtual FFS in the UK really helped me decide to go for it!

who did you approach for the virtual FFS if you dont mind me asking?
  •  

Illuminess

I just made a transition timeline with a few select photos, and posted it on >-bleeped-<:
http://www.>-bleeped-<.com/user/illuminess
△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

Monica Jean

Quote from: antonia on January 02, 2015, 09:45:58 AM
I think it's OK to post here even if my "after" is still work in progress, anyways here is to 2015 and making it the best year so far:

Wow!  You look amazing!  I would swear you were 19yo! ;)

-MJ
  •  

April Lee

Next week will be my 1 year anniversary of starting HRT. Last night I went to a super bar party at a local club wearing the outfit in the after picture below. One of the bartenders, who knows me rather well, acted as an MC with a mike: "We are fortunate tonight to have one of the original Seahawk cheerleaders among us, Miss April".  It was so kewl!

•  

misty2

Quote from: April Lee on February 02, 2015, 11:02:06 AM
Next week will be my 1 year anniversary of starting HRT. Last night I went to a super bar party at a local club wearing the outfit in the after picture below. One of the bartenders, who knows me rather well, acted as an MC with a mike: "We are fortunate tonight to have one of the original Seahawk cheerleaders among us, Miss April".  It was so kewl!

That sounds like a lot of fun! Congratulations. - Danielle
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Riley Skye

This is me before and now two years and a month on hrt, I am having gender confirmation surgery with Dr Mcginn in April. I just want to let you girls know that transition is amazing and you are all beautiful!!!

Love and peace are eternal
  •