Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

•  

Shodan

Okay guys. Ready to get your mind blown? I recently went to the amazing Lady Ellen's here in New Jersey for an image consultation. This consisted of finding out what my sizes and colors were, what kind of cuts work best with my frame, and finally an in depth makeup lesson, because I have no idea how to do any of it. So. Here's the results from almost two years of transitioning.

•  

Wynternight

Quote from: Shodan on February 02, 2015, 06:42:50 PM
Okay guys. Ready to get your mind blown? I recently went to the amazing Lady Ellen's here in New Jersey for an image consultation. This consisted of finding out what my sizes and colors were, what kind of cuts work best with my frame, and finally an in depth makeup lesson, because I have no idea how to do any of it. So. Here's the results from almost two years of transitioning.

Wow....just....wow.

:icon_dribble:
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

ChiGirl

[emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]
That's incredible.  You are one beautiful woman and I am so jealous.  Nice to see a fellow big girl posting.  Got to find me a place like that.
  •  

Eveline

Quote from: Joanne Feliz on February 02, 2015, 01:58:25 AM
who did you approach for the virtual FFS if you dont mind me asking?

Joanne, I used Virtual FFS in the UK. I was very happy with the work.
Eveline

Twitter: @evelineacarr
Facebook: eveline.a.carr
LinkedIn: evelinecarr

•  

Carrie Liz

Quote from: Riley Skye on February 02, 2015, 01:45:55 PM
This is me before and now two years and a month on hrt, I am having gender confirmation surgery with Dr Mcginn in April. I just want to let you girls know that transition is amazing and you are all beautiful!!!

Riley, you're beautiful, you've transitioned gorgeously, it's so amazing to see you smile after 2 years and all of the negative posts that I saw you make in the past, and congratulations on your upcoming GCS! :)
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: Riley Skye on February 02, 2015, 01:45:55 PM
This is me before and now two years and a month on hrt, I am having gender confirmation surgery with Dr Mcginn in April. I just want to let you girls know that transition is amazing and you are all beautiful!!!

I was very happy when I saw this post.  We both started here about the same time.  I believe that your road has been tougher though.  Your smile gave me tears.

You look great.

Big Hugs,

Jen

To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

katiej

"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

GothFriendly

Yeah, the site is back up!

Ok, this picture isn't the best, the lighting is low which makes me look a little paler than I am, but I am quite pale. I am doing electro every week so only get about a day where I can shave and not look deformed, so not much time to figure out makeup. I have long way to go, but I am starting to like the changes to my face. I think I am doing ok for 5 months at 42.

October? 2013 about 10 months prior.

2/3 5 months

•  

Joanne Feliz

wow,  did you have any surgery done?  It looks like a different person completely.  I cant even see your old face in there.

You look super!!!

:P
  •  

galaxy

Quote from: GothFriendly on February 05, 2015, 09:35:42 PM

Ok, this picture isn't the best, the lighting is low which makes me look a little paler than I am, but I am quite pale. I am doing electro every week so only get about a day where I can shave and not look deformed, so not much time to figure out makeup. I have long way to go, but I am starting to like the changes to my face. I think I am doing ok for 5 months at 42.

2/3 5 months

Reminds me on Anne Clark ... crazy  :laugh:
  •  

GothFriendly

Quote from: Joanne Feliz on February 06, 2015, 04:14:53 AM
wow,  did you have any surgery done?  It looks like a different person completely.  I cant even see your old face in there.

You look super!!!

:P

Thanks!! Nope, not yet, eventually probably, I don't like my profile.  The weight loss and and changes seemed to make my nose so much bigger, but things seem to be shifting. My face looked kinda gaunt and smooth at the same time for a while. ox
  •  

GothFriendly

Quote from: galaxy on February 06, 2015, 04:54:49 AM
Reminds me on Anne Clark ... crazy  :laugh:

Wow, thanks! I love her stuff, been awhile though, forgot. I have been getting back into electronic music and actually starting to write songs. freaky.  ox
  •  

JustASeq

Before                                                                                           After     
-Seq
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: GothFriendly on February 05, 2015, 09:35:42 PM

2/3 5 months

Yeah, I think you are doing great for 42. I love the goth look!

It's funny, the pic of you from 10 months ago is very similar to how I used to look before transition. We could almost have been brothers... secret sisters :P :D
Aw heck, I'll post a photo for reference:

Okay, maybe not siblings, but cousins maybe. Anyway, it's great to see another transitioner at close to the same age (I'm 39). Keep up the electro as often as your wallet and regrowth rate will allow. That's the only thing I wish I'd been more aggressive with. It's embarrassing on days like today when I'm growing my facial hair out for electro and have to interact with others while doing so :-\

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: JustASeq on February 06, 2015, 05:00:26 PM

Before                                                                                           After     

Lol @ your before. I'm in tech support and that always seems to come up no matter how complex the technology is. Btw I love your hair both before and after, you have great length and fullness. I like the color now too ^_^

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: Shodan on February 02, 2015, 06:42:50 PM

Wow Shodan, you look fantastic! What an amazing transition, you look so happy now!

Can I just express how much I love this thread? I love to see everyone's journey on the path of living their truth. It's like watching a sleeping rose bud finally open up and bloom to it's full potential. You girls are awesome, thanks so much for sharing your journeys with the rest of us! I am am so happy for you all!!

― Rumi
  •  

HeatherR

The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.  ~Ralph Blum~

•  

Joanne Feliz

:o

like i said before I cant see any trace of a male face in you.  That is some transformation!

:D
  •  

Riley Skye

Quote from: Carrie Liz on February 03, 2015, 02:39:27 PM
Riley, you're beautiful, you've transitioned gorgeously, it's so amazing to see you smile after 2 years and all of the negative posts that I saw you make in the past, and congratulations on your upcoming GCS! :)

Quote from: JLT1 on February 05, 2015, 04:01:16 PM
I was very happy when I saw this post.  We both started here about the same time.  I believe that your road has been tougher though.  Your smile gave me tears.

You look great.

Big Hugs,

Jen

Awe thanks for the happy feels gals :D

It has been such a long journey in transition and I have so much left to do with my mental health but I can finally start finishing up the legal side of my transition. It is so amazing to think how much just a couple years makes for all the good and bad. I've been having a real rough week but this made me smile a lot :)
Love and peace are eternal
  •