Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nati

Quote from: ChiGirl on February 11, 2015, 01:51:38 PM
Looking sharp, Nati.  Personally, I don't think you need FFS.  And I love those glasses.
Thanks! I love my glasses too :-)
  •  

Sammy

Wow, Nati!

One of those cases, when all I can say is: "This can't be the same person, no, no way... Just can't..."
Amazing :)
  •  

missymay

You look great Nati; I especially like the bottom picture, you're very pretty.   :)
  •  

katiej

Nati, that is an amazing transition!  You're really pretty now.  :)
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Nati

Thank you :-)
I really don't feel pretty, but i'm happy, really happy :-)
  •  

katiej

FrostPixie, you look so much younger!  And cuter of course  :)
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Joanne Feliz

Quote from: FrostPixie on February 12, 2015, 11:29:25 PM
Before:

~1yr:

Wow you look so good thats an  amazing transformation.  You look super happy in all the pics, but you as a girl rocks!
  •  

galaxy

•  

FrostPixie

@katiej Hehehe, thank you. I'm about to turn 29 in April  ;D. I also noticed that last night as i did my first comparison pics together!

@Joanne Feliz. Thanks!  I've always tried placing my best foot forward.  It also helps that i just naturally smile. My mom would just have to say the word smile and i'd smile  :D

@galaxy Danke! I was so nervous at the start, since i looked like that. I was planning FFS, but aftr 3mo all the ppl around me convinced me otherwise.

•  

QuestioningEverything

I'm still pretty early in transition just under 3 months now, so far so good. The worst thing is that I still only get gendered as male 100% of the time :( Well there have been a few time where I dont get gendered at all and a few girls will call me sweaty or honey which is better but still usually its he or sir.  I'm still only dressing androgynous in public so i guess that will change once i go part/full time.

anyways this was me about 2ish years ago.

And here is me today 1 week shy of 3 months on HRT.

I still feel completely lost and have no idea what I'm doing with myself but so far I'm liking the changes.
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: Nati on February 11, 2015, 01:41:48 PM
Big me before.

Sadly i don't have or will have enough money for FFS, i need to live with what i got.
Thank you for any attention :)

You don't need FFS.  Your'e quite cute.

I cannot understand why I can't loose muscle mass.  I'm jealous. ;)

Hugs,

Jennifer
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Brenda E

Quote from: QuestioningEverything on February 14, 2015, 06:54:43 PM. . . a few girls will call me sweaty . . .

:)

QuoteI still feel completely lost and have no idea what I'm doing with myself but so far I'm liking the changes.

Pretty much sums up the transition experience for all of us.

You are looking fantastic, by the way.  Great three month pictures - a massive change from where you were before.  Extremely cute.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: JLT1 on February 14, 2015, 07:01:55 PM

Hugs,

Jennifer
that's my big problem is my upper arm muscles , they're not budging
  •  

Nati

Quote from: JLT1 on February 14, 2015, 07:01:55 PM

Hugs,

Jennifer
I got same problem, not loosing muscles was BIG issue for me, but now i'm eating healthy, and i workout 5 times a week HIIT cardio focused on lower body/core, i guess this is the reason why my muscles starts dissapearing and i got lots of compliments about my ''fit'' look and how young i look  :-)

And thanks JLT1 :-) but you dont have reasons to bo jealous, you look great yourself :-)
  •  

Cindy

All of you ladies are stunning.

Congratulations to one and all!

You don't know how inspiring this thread is to some of the newbies who post that they have no hope of being beautiful women

You are all fantastic examples of what we can achieve

Hugs to all of you

Cindy
  •  

Shodan

I know it was inspiring to me a couple of years ago when I first came here. It made me both insanely jealous and hopeful at the same time.

•  

Squircle

Here's a little compilation of head shots, some very poor quality, sorry!

•  

JLT1

Squircle..

You have done great....Nice

Hugs,

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

kao

Looking at all of these before and after gives me hope you all look amazing.  Seeing all the smiles brought a little light to a bleh sort of day.

You all just look stunning
Labels and closets are for fashion, not people
Boxes are for items, not ideas
Moulds are for desserts, you arn't supposed to fit
Live life your own way
  •