Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natashaX

•  

Damara

Here's my before... look how happy I was!

This is my after... look at what I think of my before! ;)

•  

Shawn Sunshine

Quote from: GothFriendly on February 05, 2015, 09:35:42 PM
Yeah, the site is back up!

Ok, this picture isn't the best, the lighting is low which makes me look a little paler than I am, but I am quite pale. I am doing electro every week so only get about a day where I can shave and not look deformed, so not much time to figure out makeup. I have long way to go, but I am starting to like the changes to my face. I think I am doing ok for 5 months at 42.

October? 2013 about 10 months prior.

2/3 5 months

You totally remind me of Annie Lennox

Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

Damara

•  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Damara on February 16, 2015, 07:22:52 PM

lol this made me laugh. :)
ur expression is priceless In the second pic. But you look super cute as always  :D

•  

stephee72

I guess since i'm so new at this, I need to get working on my before pic huh!.. ;D
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

GothFriendly

Quote from: Shawn Sunshine on February 16, 2015, 07:32:22 PM
You totally remind me of Annie Lennox

Quote from: Damara on February 16, 2015, 07:37:44 PM
OMG She does! Annie is a goddess!

Awhh, thank you! <3 The funny thing is someone else also mentioned this on another site. She must be part of my "DNA", I used to love her videos growing up in the 80's, need to check youtube...

•  

GothFriendly

You have amazing eyes and lips, quite cute.
  •  

Leslie The Purple

Some thing I whipped up a short while ago..
this chart showing happiness and my job choices over time lol..

Its been about 2.5 years on Hrt and one year full time.
I had my legal name and and gender marker changed this summer

Before:
(Summer 2012)

After:
(summer of 2014) - getting my New License photo =)

•  

missymay

That's quite the transformation; you look really pretty  :)
  •  

LittleEmily24

I havent been here in a while but i wanted to come back when I hit 1 year, and here I am :)

It is 1 in the morning and today is officially my 1 year mark ♥♥ I still have so much more change to see in my future and i got my boobs done. On friday im going to get one of my approval letters for SRS and my psychologist knows Marci Bowers personally, so we'll see how that goes =3

Here is my progress <3

Me in Cancun on April 2013

Real Me, Today(or yesterday at this point), February 16 2015

Real Me again, day before yesterday, no make-up. February 15 2015

And its still just the beginning <3 I still have so much to look forward to!
  •  

Joanne Feliz

You looked a bit like Syd Barrett before your transition.

You look super great Damara.  Your so pretty.  I really love your thick hair,  im so jealous  :)
  •  

Damara

Quote from: Joanne Feliz on February 17, 2015, 02:58:37 AM
You looked a bit like Syd Barrett before your transition.

You look super great Damara.  Your so pretty.  I really love your thick hair,  im so jealous  :)

He's pretty so that's ok! ;) XD Also, thank you! I am happy I have my hair as I tried the wig route several years ago when it was shorter and I could not pull that off! D;

And thanks so much to everyone! I hope hormones help!! I am like... clawing at my soul to get them.. Not sure if that's safe. haha! I'm just starting to feel crazy and desperate!
  •  

cindy16

Damara, you look really pretty, and as I've said before, I find it hard to believe you are not even on HRT yet.
If I may ask, is it just growing out your hair and facial hair removal, or you've done anything else too in your transition so far?
  •  

Brenda E

Quote from: Leslie The Purple on February 16, 2015, 11:07:28 PMIts been about 2.5 years on Hrt and one year full time.

Leslie, that's a rather extraordinary transformation - extremely dramatic results.  And love the purple hair. ;)
  •  

Damara

Quote from: cindy16 on February 17, 2015, 05:58:21 AM
Damara, you look really pretty, and as I've said before, I find it hard to believe you are not even on HRT yet.
If I may ask, is it just growing out your hair and facial hair removal, or you've done anything else too in your transition so far?

I haven't had any facial hair removal yet! D: That's another thing I'm working on! Living in the sticks sucks! lol! But thank you so much! Honestly I wish that I didn't feel so nice when I get kind words because I feel weird and vain. I don't look all that great in real life. I know what angles look good in photos and what lighting etc.. but still it's so encouraging to have people be encouraging! (go figure! lol!) :D
  •  

cindy16

Quote from: Damara on February 17, 2015, 09:21:07 AM
I haven't had any facial hair removal yet! D:

Wow. That's even more surprising.

Btw, there is no reason to feel weird or vain just because of someone's kind words. :)
I know it is easier said than done, as I too have never bothered much about my appearance but now suddenly feel conscious about it, and wonder if I am becoming too vain.
Anyway, I hope you are able to find the right medical help, for HRT and anything else you may need. I can relate to the 'living in the sticks' part too, as my search beyond the city and state that I live in has still not yielded results.
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: LittleEmily24 on February 17, 2015, 12:11:01 AM
I havent been here in a while but i wanted to come back when I hit 1 year, and here I am :)

It is 1 in the morning and today is officially my 1 year mark ♥♥ I still have so much more change to see in my future and i got my boobs done. On friday im going to get one of my approval letters for SRS and my psychologist knows Marci Bowers personally, so we'll see how that goes =3

Here is my progress <3

Me in Cancun on April 2013

Real Me, Today(or yesterday at this point), February 16 2015

Real Me again, day before yesterday, no make-up. February 15 2015

And its still just the beginning <3 I still have so much to look forward to!

:o :o :o

stunning  :D
  •  

xponentialshift

Well I haven't been on Susan's much in a few months, but I know I always enjoyed seeing before and after pictures when I was starting out so I figured I would update mine for anyone who is curious.
The photos aren't the best and I'm planning to make a more formal timeline thing soon but in the meantime here it is:

This is me before transition in Fall of 2013:

And this is me in February 2015 (roughly 8.5 months into HRT):
  •  

antonia

Awesome, thanks for posting, looks like you are having a great transition!

Quote from: xponentialshift on February 18, 2015, 03:06:46 PM
Well I haven't been on Susan's much in a few months, but I know I always enjoyed seeing before and after pictures when I was starting out so I figured I would update mine for anyone who is curious.
The photos aren't the best and I'm planning to make a more formal timeline thing soon but in the meantime here it is:
  •