Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle666

•  

Jill F

Quote from: michelle666 on February 18, 2015, 05:17:33 PM
Before - 2010ish

Today!

OMG!  I'm glad I'm not the only one here who looked like a dead-eyed hit man in my before pics.   Well played, madame! \m/
  •  

stephee72

Seriously I think you've inspired me I have to lose weight, I have to lose a lot of weight over 330 pounds right now, I need to drop off a whole bunch if im ever going to do this thing right. You lokk fantastic. So cute in those leggings..
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

Damara

Quote from: xponentialshift on February 18, 2015, 03:06:46 PM
Well I haven't been on Susan's much in a few months, but I know I always enjoyed seeing before and after pictures when I was starting out so I figured I would update mine for anyone who is curious.
The photos aren't the best and I'm planning to make a more formal timeline thing soon but in the meantime here it is:

This is me before transition in Fall of 2013:

And this is me in February 2015 (roughly 8.5 months into HRT):

oh so lovely! <3

Before - 2010ish

Today!

So amazing!! Gah! I can't get over how much some people can change..
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: LittleEmily24 on February 17, 2015, 12:11:01 AM
I havent been here in a while but i wanted to come back when I hit 1 year, and here I am :)

It is 1 in the morning and today is officially my 1 year mark ♥♥ I still have so much more change to see in my future and i got my boobs done. On friday im going to get one of my approval letters for SRS and my psychologist knows Marci Bowers personally, so we'll see how that goes =3

Here is my progress <3

Me in Cancun on April 2013

And its still just the beginning <3 I still have so much to look forward to!

That's just crazy wonderful..  Wow.

Hugs,

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

yoonsooyi

It's been a year! Happy anniversary to me (1 year on HRT!)  :)

Pre-HRT:

3-4 months:

6-7 months:

11-12 months:
  •  

amber roskamp

•  

ChiGirl

•  

shedevilcanada

•  

ErinS

Ha thanks, no FFS yet. However, it is looking like I will have  it with Mayer sometime late July.

I'm a little bit amazed myself, I've lost 50+ pounds, but my face and nose has really thinned out. Probably a combination of HRT and weight loss. I'm also 35 btw, so I'm pretty happy about my results.
  •  

Wynternight

Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Wynternight

Before - 2010ish

Today!

The change in your eyes is so incredible. There's a joy in the today pic that was not there in the before.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: ErinS on February 22, 2015, 12:01:19 AM
Ha thanks, no FFS yet. However, it is looking like I will have  it with Mayer sometime late July.

I'm a little bit amazed myself, I've lost 50+ pounds, but my face and nose has really thinned out. Probably a combination of HRT and weight loss. I'm also 35 btw, so I'm pretty happy about my results.

It's interesting you say that about your nose. I really noticed the same thing with me a few days ago. Mine's gotten thinner as well.

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: xponentialshift on February 18, 2015, 03:06:46 PM
Well I haven't been on Susan's much in a few months, but I know I always enjoyed seeing before and after pictures when I was starting out so I figured I would update mine for anyone who is curious.
The photos aren't the best and I'm planning to make a more formal timeline thing soon but in the meantime here it is:

This is me before transition in Fall of 2013:

And this is me in February 2015 (roughly 8.5 months into HRT):

You look wonderful. Truly wonderful.

The joy everyone shows here is inspiring.

I'll have to find a before pic (there aren't many at all as I did not like having my picture taken) and add it here some time.

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Christine Eryn

Quote from: Wynternight on February 22, 2015, 01:08:56 AM
It's interesting you say that about your nose. I really noticed the same thing with me a few days ago. Mine's gotten thinner as well.

Same thing here. It's incredible what I used to look like before. My face has really thinned out, my nose shrunk considerably.
"There was a sculptor, and he found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months, until he finally finished. When he was ready he showed it to his friends and they said he had created a great statue. And the sculptor said he hadn't created anything, the statue was always there, he just cleared away the small peices." Rambo III
  •  

stephee72

ErinS....wow.. You dont need ffs, you look great, just to woman you were meant to be. You look happy in your soul not just outside. Congratulations on your journey so far. Love stephee
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

ErinS

Quote from: Wynternight on February 22, 2015, 01:08:56 AM

I've noticed that a lot in before and after pics. The face really looses a lot of mass, the nose especially. You can see some big honkin' shnozzes become cute and feminine. That's why it's so important to let HRT do its job first.
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: ErinS on February 21, 2015, 04:39:58 PM

I would have guessed u already got ffs because ur face looks  so different. its amazing!
  •  

Damara

Omg! I'm so jealous of all the beautiful ladies here!! <3 Holy cow! Such amazing before and afters! <3 I hope the HRT gods smile upon me as well as they have my sisters!
  •