Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori

•  

AnneB

5yrs ago, and yesterday.. 35lbs lighter, quite a bit thinner in my face.. no FFS yet, it's abt the only thing I'm going for now.. GRS?  Eh? Who knows, but Toby Meltzer is the top of my short list.. 

Before, August 2010.. 5' 10", 171lbs, size 16 shirt, 34" waist..
After (now)   5"10"(barely), 144lbs, size 7/8 (can squeeze into a 6)

•  

Tripdistrans

Just popping in to let you lovely ladies know that you are all gorgeous, and some of the comparisons here are jaw-dropping.

Also shout out to @Shodan, for looking like my Mum and @LittleEmily24 'cause I definitely just got a little crush on you. ;)
Expectations in life are only useless without passion. Be passionate about yourself, and love yourself.
  •  

Summer

Quote from: Nati on February 11, 2015, 01:41:48 PM
Big me before.

After 1 year and 2 months of HRT, i started to loose my muscle mass or i hope i'm :) , sorry for bad light.

An face

And last one

Sadly i don't have or will have enough money for FFS, i need to live with what i got.
Thank you for any attention :)
wow going amazing . To me you don't even need ffs you look gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Paula L

Having fun just being a PART TIME GIRL
  •  

Tori

I chime in here once in a while.

I just want to remind those of you who have not started transition, or wonder if you should ever start, they you too may get similar results compared to the beautiful ladies in here.

The changes are often not AS drastic as they appear at first glance. The changes are not to bone structure, not without FFS, it is just, we get to look at a person after their dysphoria lifted.

The biggest difference in most who post to this thread, is a peace of mind. A desire after years of dysphoria to look at ourselves in the mirror and finally put some time and effort into what we see. A newly discovered joy in looking at pictures of ourselves. A pride in finally taking the leap of faith and transitioning.

If you take the leap and put in the effort, you too will see results.

People will recognize your progress in photos as well as in real life. That joy is infectious.

•  

antonia

I second this wholeheartedly, you don't know your potential until you try and honestly these threads and YouTube videos inspired me to try.

This thread, the fantastic, the happy and the passing threads are IMHO not trigger traps, they are inspiring and I truly wish they had been around for the 13 y/o me that could have used a confidence boost and some belief in myself.

Quote from: Tori on February 23, 2015, 02:35:42 PM

I just want to remind those of you who have not started transition, or wonder if you should ever start, they you too may get similar results compared to the beautiful ladies in here.

The changes are often not AS drastic as they appear at first glance. The changes are not to bone structure, not without FFS, it is just, we get to look at a person after their dysphoria lifted.

The biggest difference in most who post to this thread, is a peace of mind. A desire after years of dysphoria to look at ourselves in the mirror and finally put some time and effort into what we see. A newly discovered joy in looking at pictures of ourselves. A pride in finally taking the leap of faith and transitioning.

People will recognize your progress in photos as well as in real life. That joy is infectious.
  •  

Rachel84

It's been awhile since I've posted any pics.  Seeing all you beautiful ladies has inspired me though  ;)

6 months pre-HRT

Almost three years HRT
  •  

antonia

OMG, I can't believe that's you before, wow you've had great results!

Quote from: Rachel84 on February 23, 2015, 09:35:53 PM
It's been awhile since I've posted any pics.  Seeing all you beautiful ladies has inspired me though  ;)

6 months pre-HRT

Almost three years HRT

•  

Paige

Quote from: Paula Christine on February 23, 2015, 12:59:01 AM
5yrs ago, and yesterday.. 35lbs lighter, quite a bit thinner in my face.. no FFS yet, it's abt the only thing I'm going for now.. GRS?  Eh? Who knows, but Toby Meltzer is the top of my short list.. 

Before, August 2010.. 5' 10", 171lbs, size 16 shirt, 34" waist..
After (now)   5"10"(barely), 144lbs, size 7/8 (can squeeze into a 6)

Wow Paula that's quite the change.  You look great.  Just curious, what's your waist now?

Paige :)
  •  

Alexis79

6 months pre-HRT

Almost three years HRT

My jaw just met the floor... *picks it up and skips away.*

Wow.
  •  

cindy16

Just came by to tell all the women here that all of you look really beautiful.

I agree with Tori and Antonia that this thread is really inspiring.

I hope I'll have some nice pictures to post here some day.
  •  

amber roskamp

6 months pre-HRT

Almost three years HRT

beautious!!!
  •  

Devlyn

Before and After (a lifetime, that is!)

Me at eighteen with Dad:

Me at fifty two:

•  

Paula L

Having fun just being a PART TIME GIRL
  •  

AnneB

Quote from: Tori on February 23, 2015, 02:35:42 PM

The changes are often not AS drastic as they appear at first glance. The changes are not to bone structure, not without FFS,

it is just, we get to look at a person after their dysphoria lifted.

Tori, you know the way..  you've walked this path as well, you've put, really, into words what the secret is.  Once the hood of anguish, the veil of anger, the mask we wear to hide who we really are.. once it is lifted.. the true living has begun, that is when who we really are becomes visible.  THAT is what others finally see.  For years, my life's song, and sig line, was Mulan's lament, When Will My Reflection Show, Who I am Inside...   :'(

Most of us who have been finally fixing this.. birth defect.. and been on the path for at least a while, know that it isnt wise to go thru any of the surgeries (FFS, VFS, BA, or even GRS) until we've been changed enough by HRT, as it will do no good to get facial restructuring, or breast augmentation before, hormones, or even just after starting as the changes will be totally unpredictable.   I see myself first working with FFS, but not for a while yet, until my face stops changing..  maybe I should make some really funny faces.. Mom always said not to, as my face will freeze that way.  Then Toby can work his magic that much sooner!   :P   

In all seriousness..  you did nail it.. once we begin to love ourselves, get to live ourselves, we really -will- begin to change.

oh, geeez Rachel... you look like my sister! 

Cindy .. oh my, honey, if you look ANYTHING like your profile pic, you're going to be stunning!!

Paige..  I was a 24-26" waist til senior year in HS, 28", 108lbs til 1st yr of college, 30"/124lbs @ 26yrs old (when I got married).. biggest, heaviest, 34" waist, 171lbs.. now.. I'm 33" waist (almost 32", size 7 jeans), 144lbs.

Girls, you'll find, and hear, and read us older girls telling you how good you're going to turn out..  we're really envious, that we.. well, I do, anyway..  wish that I had the .. (yeah, gonna use the words I sooo dislike, on you..) courage, and strength, to have really pressed my parents and said who I was when I was your age.   I tried at 12, and quickly shut up realizing the danger I was in.. times are different, so completely different now than they were then.   So, as good as you might think we are (I'm not), you are going to have all the years LESS T-damage we went thru, to overcome and be that much better.  No, I'm not saying this to stroke your ego, or give you false hope.. it's just more hope than we had at your age.
  •  

Sammy

Comparison shots of 24 y.o. / 30 (or smth) y.o. / coming close to 37 years.
It is a bit of pity that I dont have any photos of younger age and thus I will never be able to make those "whole life timeline" videos. Buuuuut, on the other hand, it does not really matter :)
So, my message is - You can do it (if such a lazy and self-conscious person as me could, then You can do even better! Gah, I am over 21 months on HRT and still have no clue how to use makeup! Shame :D).

•  

April Lee

I must be getting really confident to post this. Yesterday I showed up at my therapist in boy mode for the first time.  She was stunned at how much different I looked, and she has been dealing with the transgendered for more than 20 years. I have thought about posting pictures that would show how much of my change is HRT & weight loss, and how much of it is presentation. There is no question that my raw looks are radically different than they were a year ago before I started HRT.  But learning how to present has also contributed to my appearance. I think I look dramatically younger in girl mode.  I hope this might be informative to people who haven't started yet.

January 2014 – I weighed 70 pounds more than I do now

4 pm today – boy mode

10 pm today – girl mode

•  

cindy16

Quote from: Paula Christine on February 25, 2015, 01:02:57 PM
Cindy .. oh my, honey, if you look ANYTHING like your profile pic, you're going to be stunning!!

Paula, thanks for your words, but if this was intended for me, well I don't look anything like my profile pic. That is Natalia Tena, I liked her in the HP movies and I like the words she's signing here - 'believe in magic'. I've just added a message below my profile pic which clarifies who she is. :)
I am closeted and haven't put up my own pics here as of now, but I do hope I can do it someday.
  •