Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoriLorenz

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on February 25, 2015, 02:35:15 PM
Comparison shots of 24 y.o. / 30 (or smth) y.o. / coming close to 37 years.
It is a bit of pity that I dont have any photos of younger age and thus I will never be able to make those "whole life timeline" videos. Buuuuut, on the other hand, it does not really matter :)
So, my message is - You can do it (if such a lazy and self-conscious person as me could, then You can do even better! Gah, I am over 21 months on HRT and still have no clue how to use makeup! Shame :D).

Can I have that sword? ;D Also, I'm 32 years old FtM and my sister had to do my makeup for grad/prom and other than that or being on stage for a show, I have never worn makeup, but shaving for the first time felt as natural as breathing. So, if a pre-T guy can feel that about first EVER shave, I think you'll be fine with makeup! :D

Anyhooo.... sorry to barge into the Ladies' Room, but I have to say, looking good!!!
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: LoriLorenz on February 27, 2015, 12:55:33 AM
Can I have that sword? ;D Also, I'm 32 years old FtM and my sister had to do my makeup for grad/prom and other than that or being on stage for a show, I have never worn makeup, but shaving for the first time felt as natural as breathing. So, if a pre-T guy can feel that about first EVER shave, I think you'll be fine with makeup! :D

Anyhooo.... sorry to barge into the Ladies' Room, but I have to say, looking good!!!

Hey, thanks for Your kind words :). That sword is long gone (but I still have three others - falchion and two baskethilts)- tucked away) - You can have them if You can handle them, dude, plus a sack with full set of german gothic plate armor :). Shaving... this "novelty" might kinda grow old with time :). I always wondered if guys feel the same when having that annoying and irritating stubble or for them it is different (I once decided that it might be cool to have that "three day stubble" look, eventually just could not bear that sensation.
  •  

Nati

Quote from: Summer on February 23, 2015, 04:11:15 AM
wow going amazing . To me you don't even need ffs you look gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :)
  •  

michelle666

I'm packing to move back to Boston and found this pic from a trip to L.A in 1999.

and today!

•  

LoriLorenz

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on February 27, 2015, 02:02:35 AM
Hey, thanks for Your kind words :). That sword is long gone (but I still have three others - falchion and two baskethilts)- tucked away) - You can have them if You can handle them, dude, plus a sack with full set of german gothic plate armor :). Shaving... this "novelty" might kinda grow old with time :). I always wondered if guys feel the same when having that annoying and irritating stubble or for them it is different (I once decided that it might be cool to have that "three day stubble" look, eventually just could not bear that sensation.
The stubble is a different story from the actual act of shaving. I have terribly sensitive skin (was a great excuse to not wear makeup at least!) so am learning to do the shave and cope with the zit aftermath!  :-\
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Rachel84 on February 23, 2015, 09:35:53 PM
It's been awhile since I've posted any pics.  Seeing all you beautiful ladies has inspired me though  ;)

6 months pre-HRT

Almost three years HRT

omg Rachel your sucha cutey, i knew you were adorable

•  

JaneNicole2013

Been a while since I've posted. Had to take a break from my transition. Updating my LinkedIn profile and figured I'd post my old and my new profile picks as my 18 months before-and-after (and living full-time for six). Hope everyone is well!

"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

stephee72

April Lee, you look great! You should have confidence. And, you can still do boy mode(although your chest may betray you some) but you look like a fem version of you now, your female mode pics are gorgeous, (even at your age, as you put it). It actually inspires me whenever I see you post. Keep being the real you.
Love Stephee
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

CrissyMarie

Yay!! Today marks my 1 year on HRT *happy dance*. What an incredible ride and it's only begun.  Let me know your thoughts on how I'm fairing so far.  I'm 9 months of full time living as a woman as well.

"I don't always sit like a lady..but when I do" - I sit like a boss!
  •  

Sydney_NYC

Quote from: CrissyMarie on March 03, 2015, 09:05:56 PM
Yay!! Today marks my 1 year on HRT *happy dance*. What an incredible ride and it's only begun.  Let me know your thoughts on how I'm fairing so far.  I'm 9 months of full time living as a woman as well.

Absolutely stunning :)
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

stephee72

Crissymarie,
You re lookin great, amazing how much can change gradually huh. Just imagine where you will be in a year from now. Looks like you cant ever go back to boy mode AGAIN, good riddance. You are woman start roaring...lol..
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

Christine167

That pretty awesome Chrissy.

In fact everyone is looking great :)
  •  

Alexis79

Quote from: CrissyMarie on March 03, 2015, 09:05:56 PM

Yay!!!

Also, maybe this new picture should be your profile pic? It is easily that good
  •  

YoungZep

You gals are so beautiful, ya give me so much hope on my own improvements.  ;D

Paula L

loking good girls  the hrt looks like it does wonders  !!
Having fun just being a PART TIME GIRL
  •  

Dodie

Ok,
Not sure how I just noticed this thread so thought I would post my before and after photobucket on here.
Dodie

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/asbbrinleepilot32659/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>
  •  

Kacie Lynne

OK i dont have any after pics yet as i have only started HRT recently
but here are a couple of before pics first one is about a year ago before
anything, the second one is recently 1 week into HRT

I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health

•  

Dodie

Contrat's on the start of your journey.  Goes by pretty fast.. or at least it has for me.... you have a better start than I did...
Dodie
  •  

SonadoraXVX

Incredible your transformation, the most incredible to me so far, the contrasts are night and day.

You give me hope [emoji41] [emoji4]
To know thyself is to be blessed, but to know others is to prevent supreme headaches
Sun Tzu said it best, "To know thyself is half the battle won, but to know yourself and the enemy, is to win 100% of the battles".

•  

stephee72

Dodie,
W o w... Inspirational... Feel proud..You looked like a kinda look now trying to get to where u are. How long since you started?..
  •