Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodie

Stephee
I started HRt 14 months ago
Lost a bunch of weight
I am 56 years old so kind of weird to look this way
But I am happy with results so far
Dodie
  •  

stephee72

Dodie..Just awesome, you must feel so good about yourself and at the same time so different. Fantastic for your age. Congrads on weight loss, im workin a diet now. Its gonna be a long journey, but you give me hope. ;D
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

Melissa_fox

Amazing changes!!!

Quote from: Squircle on February 15, 2015, 04:18:30 PM
Here's a little compilation of head shots, some very poor quality, sorry!

•  

Foxy Charm

I know it shows a little bit of skin but dont be too sensitive please  the important parts are covered :)
  •  

amber roskamp

•  

Melissa_fox

Wow!

Quote from: Foxy Charm on March 10, 2015, 09:03:21 AM

I know it shows a little bit of skin but dont be too sensitive please  the important parts are covered :)
  •  

Melissa_fox

What an amazing change and congrats on 1 year mark.

Quote from: CrissyMarie on March 03, 2015, 09:05:56 PM
Yay!! Today marks my 1 year on HRT *happy dance*. What an incredible ride and it's only begun.  Let me know your thoughts on how I'm fairing so far.  I'm 9 months of full time living as a woman as well.

•  

Dodie

Love seeing these stories.... makes my day,
Dodie :)
  •  

PaperShips

Thank you for posting your pictures, all of your transformations inspire.
"Are we human or are we dancers?" :-\

T Day:Thursday, March 27, 2014

•  

StrykerXIII

Mah gawd. The more I look, the more I start to consider transition...y'all give me hope that I can go from goofy, gangling guy to gorgeous, gallivanting girl!

Now if I could just make up my mind about it 100%...
To strive to reach the apex of evolution is folly, for to achieve the pinnacle is to birth a god.

When the Stryker fires, all turn to dust in its wake.
  •  

Rotika

Quote from: StrykerXIII on March 13, 2015, 01:33:09 AM
Mah gawd. The more I look, the more I start to consider transition...y'all give me hope that I can go from goofy, gangling guy to gorgeous, gallivanting girl!

Now if I could just make up my mind about it 100%...

For some.. it's not really a decision or choice. It's more of a need. Like myself. I really need to transition. To be happy. As a guy.. I was such a jerk. Barely smiled. I had no idea what a bubbly/fun loving girl was inside my head wanting out. Maybe you have have one inside too? Do what you have to. Regret nothing. Just be you hun. If you need help figuring that out.. I'd suggest going to a gender therapist for a minute just to get some more perspective on it all. And there's a hundred or more people on here that'd love to help you. :)
  •  

Dodie

Quote from: Rotika on March 13, 2015, 08:34:11 AM
For some.. it's not really a decision or choice. It's more of a need. Like myself. I really need to transition. To be happy. As a guy.. I was such a jerk. Barely smiled. I had no idea what a bubbly/fun loving girl was inside my head wanting out. Maybe you have have one inside too? Do what you have to. Regret nothing. Just be you hun. If you need help figuring that out.. I'd suggest going to a gender therapist for a minute just to get some more perspective on it all. And there's a hundred or more people on here that'd love to help you. :)

Agree with you totally. I did not even have to learn to be like a woman after a while .. It just comes naturally and its because.. I was me all along just locked up.
For me no choice.. and I am 56... a little late in the game.. so I thought.. now I get more attention than I sometimes want... its wonderful.
Dodie
  •  

StrykerXIII

Quote from: Rotika on March 13, 2015, 08:34:11 AM
Well, the thing is, I'm really fairly okay with my body, just needs a few changes. It's more in how I'm treated. I want to be seen as female, because that's how I identify, but...I don't think that's going to be possible without transitioning.
To strive to reach the apex of evolution is folly, for to achieve the pinnacle is to birth a god.

When the Stryker fires, all turn to dust in its wake.
  •  

kao

well i thought I would so progress thus far not on HRT yet unfortunately but I still think I have come a long way

Before

After

those are from a night out a couple of weeks ago which was something I would not have done as my old self, the before is from May last year I think. I had a longer beard before I accepted myself in September since then I have lost 12kgs and still going if only i wasn't struggling with an annoying injury.
Labels and closets are for fashion, not people
Boxes are for items, not ideas
Moulds are for desserts, you arn't supposed to fit
Live life your own way
  •  

Cindy

Try again!

Before I began

[/url]

Just got my ears pierced

]/URL]

A year ago, 3 years later!

][/url]

In the last one a real smile, and no hangover :laugh:

This year, just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch this space :laugh:
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: StrykerXIII on March 13, 2015, 02:53:12 PM
Well, the thing is, I'm really fairly okay with my body, just needs a few changes. It's more in how I'm treated. I want to be seen as female, because that's how I identify, but...I don't think that's going to be possible without transitioning.

And that is a perfectly ok reason to transition. it's always you're decision to make just inform yourself as much as possible and then decide.
  •  

stephee72

Cindy,
You are the proof that you dont have to be 20 to transform into the woman you should be. You look great. I look forward to the next pic.  ;D..
Love Stephee
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

Newgirl Dani

Had to reup, finally figured out how (with help  :) ) to use Photobucket without always linking back to PB.  These are "before" and sort of after.  I say sort of because I'm only at 8 months and have a looong way to go, but at least I'm on my way  ;D.  Started at age 62.   Dani

•  

April_TO

Amazing Amazing :)

Love the transformation xoxo

Quote from: Cindy on March 15, 2015, 04:43:22 AM
Try again!

Before I began

[/url]

Just got my ears pierced

]/URL]

A year ago, 3 years later!

][/url]

In the last one a real smile, and no hangover :laugh:

This year, just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch this space :laugh:
Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

cindy16

Quote from: stephee72 on March 15, 2015, 11:55:14 AM
Cindy,
You are the proof that you dont have to be 20 to transform into the woman you should be. You look great. I look forward to the next pic.  ;D..
Love Stephee

I completely agree. Cindy, you are truly an inspiration.
  •