Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaia

Quote from: Talim on April 03, 2015, 11:39:59 PM

today

Yeah, that's a spectacular transformation Talim! (Is it Talim or do you still go by Keaira?)

Love your hair color too ^_^

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Ellesmira the Duck

I was going to try to wait until I hit my 10 month HRT mark, but I was updated my timeline and decided I couldn't wait >_<
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

Jessie Ann

Very nice Elly!!

Quote from: Ellesmira the Duck on April 05, 2015, 11:24:57 AM
I was going to try to wait until I hit my 10 month HRT mark, but I was updated my timeline and decided I couldn't wait >_<

•  

Ellesmira the Duck

Quote from: findingreason on April 05, 2015, 12:27:51 AM

February 2014.

April 2014. On the bus. Really depressed at this point and trying to make the final fight against transition, interlaced with realizing I couldn't fight much longer. I almost feel like crying seeing the misery in my eyes looking back at this old photo.

April 2015. 2 Months+ HRT. First makeup try, I'm feeling WAY better. It's scary moving forward, but scarier to turn back. Never going back. :)
Wow, you've made amazing progress in such a short time on HRT and you definitely do seem much happier in your last picture. Though if you're like me, smiling in selfies can be oddly challenging >_<
Edit: Love your outfit and your hair style too, I tried to do something similar with my hair back when it was shorter, but I think it turned on better on you =P
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Ellesmira the Duck on April 05, 2015, 12:11:58 PM
Wow, you've made amazing progress in such a short time on HRT and you definitely do seem much happier in your last picture. Though if you're like me, smiling in selfies can be oddly challenging >_<
Edit: Love your outfit and your hair style too, I tried to do something similar with my hair back when it was shorter, but I think it turned on better on you =P
ditto
  •  

Jessie Ann

Fantastic changes Mariah!!

Quote from: Mariah2014 on March 26, 2015, 05:25:38 PM

Left side is sometime in 2011 and right side a couple days ago.
Mariah
  •  

Jessie Ann

Amazing Teg!!  Can't wait to see what changes will be coming the next 5 months.

Quote from: Sincerely Tegan on March 25, 2015, 11:20:49 PM
Hi all!

It's been a while since I posted, and today is my 5-month mark on HRT.

I really like that dress.  :)

-Teg
  •  

Jessie Ann

You do look so much happier in the last photo. Good luck with your future development.  ;D

Quote from: findingreason on April 05, 2015, 12:27:51 AM

February 2014.

April 2014. On the bus. Really depressed at this point and trying to make the final fight against transition, interlaced with realizing I couldn't fight much longer. I almost feel like crying seeing the misery in my eyes looking back at this old photo.

April 2015. 2 Months+ HRT. First makeup try, I'm feeling WAY better. It's scary moving forward, but scarier to turn back. Never going back. :)
  •  

Jessie Ann

Danielle what a truly amazing transformation. You are becoming a stunner.  :o

Quote from: Danielle Emmalee on March 28, 2015, 12:16:45 AM
Here's some pictures of my transition.  The first one is while I was still in denial, early 2013.  Second is when I accepted being trans, shaved my face and decided I was going to start transition, late 2013. Third is right before starting hormones, mid 2014.  Fourth is two months on HRT, November 2014. The other three pics are from the last couple days, 6 months hrt 

•  

Jessie Ann

I can't wait to see what HRT will do for you. You have an incredible start.

Quote from: Rotika on March 29, 2015, 09:21:07 AM
The neverending journey. Still pre-HRT. Now full time at home and around friends/family. Still too scared to go out in public yet. Getting more confident with my makeup though :D

JAN 2011
AUG 2014, Just came out to the wifey
SEPT 2014. First try at makeup
OCT 2014

OCT 2014
JAN 2015
MAR 2015
Now
  •  

Jessie Ann

Alaia I hope I can look half as good as you do after a year of HRT.

Quote from: Alaia on April 01, 2015, 06:42:49 PM
Ahaha, I forgot to post my 1 year HRT update.   :D ;D

Anyway, here's my before:

And here's me 1 year after starting HRT, wearing the same shirt and no makeup or anything (trying to pass as male and pretty much failing lol :D):

And then of course, when presenting as myself (pretty much all the time except around my kiddos  :-\)

•  

Mariah

Thanks Jessie Ann. Yes indeed. I love the changes.
Mariah
Quote from: Jessie Ann on April 05, 2015, 04:23:36 PM
Fantastic changes Mariah!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

findingreason

Quote from: Mariah2014 on April 05, 2015, 01:27:13 AM
Beautiful transformation so far. Good luck as you continue. I know what mean and I would never turn back either, hugs
Mariah

Thank you so much! <3 **hugs back**

Quote from: Ellesmira the Duck on April 05, 2015, 12:11:58 PM

Thank you!!! Yup. My life is laced with false smiles in photos. I'm not big on smiling. ;D Never liked to do it.

Haha, I guess I lucked out there. My hair lays like that naturally. :o So it doesn't take much to do that. I just need to use dry shampoo from time to time cause it gets oily. ::)

Quote from: Jessie Ann on April 05, 2015, 04:33:43 PM
You do look so much happier in the last photo. Good luck with your future development.  ;D

Thank you! I am indeed much happier. :)

•  

Shawn Sunshine

;D Hi! Ok, this is not a true finished product of a before and after (in the sense of drastic) but I still thought it was fair enough to show myself in 2013 and just last night. Send me your thoughts:

March 2013 at 350 Lbs (Or just about) Pre HRT, Pre Anything

Just last night riding the BART to and from Richmond,CA (Walmart)

I have had just 6 months of hrt, and a small amount of understanding of makeup and clothes on the female side. Trimmed eyebrows also along with hair getting longer and a cute hat. So how am I doing?

Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

Mariah

A big difference between the two. You have come along ways and in your transformation so far shows it.
Mariah
Quote from: Shawn Sunshine on April 06, 2015, 06:04:05 PM
;D Hi! Ok, this is not a true finished product of a before and after (in the sense of drastic) but I still thought it was fair enough to show myself in 2013 and just last night. Send me your thoughts:

March 2013 at 350 Lbs (Or just about) Pre HRT, Pre Anything

Just last night riding the BART to and from Richmond,CA (Walmart)

I have had just 6 months of hrt, and a small amount of understanding of makeup and clothes on the female side. Trimmed eyebrows also along with hair getting longer and a cute hat. So how am I doing?
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

Quote from: Mariah2014 on April 06, 2015, 06:10:04 PM
A big difference between the two. You have come along ways and in your transformation so far shows it.
Mariah
oh the photos are Working now?
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Mariah2014 on April 06, 2015, 06:10:04 PM
Mariah
ditto
  •  

Mariah

•  

Alaia

Quote from: Jessie Ann on April 05, 2015, 04:42:53 PM
Alaia I hope I can look half as good as you do after a year of HRT.

Thanks Jessie :D I'm sure you'll do great, it's amazing what changes can be brought about in just a year. ^_^

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •