Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bols

Evelyn aka Bols
  •  

kao

Well this is seems to be a good time to do this (its more to bring focus to myself and the changes thus far)

May 2014 was my old daily self

21st april coming home from my first therapist appointment

poor angle but this is what I was wearing

start hrt in the next few weeks so excited and its not in these pics but I have my septum pierced now to /dance
Labels and closets are for fashion, not people
Boxes are for items, not ideas
Moulds are for desserts, you arn't supposed to fit
Live life your own way
  •  

innainka

•  

Sammy

Quote from: innainka on May 14, 2015, 11:34:26 AM

click on the image to magnify

You look much happier now :). And, btw, I am happy to see that You are doing fine - recently I made a mental checklist of several people who used to post meaningful stuff here and then just got on with their lives, and Your name was in it :).
  •  

innainka

aww thank you hon, yes I am finally alive. Love <3
  •  

strawberry

•  

Trini

Sharing my before and after journey in a video. :3

From Childhood to 7 Months. Going into what I was dealing with growing up, finding my core group of friends in the unlikeliest of places, my depression struggles and ultimately coming to terms and beginning to love myself. <3

I'm very proud of my personal progress I've been through so far and things are freaking awesome!

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Carrie Liz

Time for an update! It's been a few months, and I thought HRT progress was done with me a long time ago, but apparently it's still going.

Time to compare the best picture I ever took of myself pre-transition (seriously, this was like the ONLY flattering picture of myself I ever took before,) with what's now the best picture of myself I've ever taken post-transition. (Taken about 20 minutes ago.)

BEFORE: (11/25/10, 2 years before HRT, 25 years old)

AFTER: (5/18/15, 2 years 4 months HRT, 29.5 years old)

•  

Jessie Ann

Fantastic!  What an incredible difference. You look beautiful.  I only hope I can get even half the change you've experienced. Hugs to you girl!

Quote from: Carrie Liz on May 18, 2015, 03:48:39 AM
Time for an update! It's been a few months, and I thought HRT progress was done with me a long time ago, but apparently it's still going.

Time to compare the best picture I ever took of myself pre-transition (seriously, this was like the ONLY flattering picture of myself I ever took before,) with what's now the best picture of myself I've ever taken post-transition. (Taken about 20 minutes ago.)

•  

ChiGirl

Wow, Carrie.  You look great.  I've seen your progress and you've come so far.  [emoji2]
  •  

ChiGirl

•  

April_TO

Just beautiful :) you're an inspiration babe.

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

HourGlass2B

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 02, 2014, 06:02:53 PM
Decided I would post one to get this thread started

July 2012 vs July 2014

The "old you" looks like Sylar the character from the hit TV show "Heroes", Zachary Quinto. The present you resembles a more attractive Hilary Swank, or at least to me that is.
Do or do not there is no try!
  •  

CrissyMarie

I know I haven't been on here in a long time but figured I'd update my progress.  I am now 14 almost 15 months on HRT and here is where I currently am at.  Let me know how I'm doing thanks.

"I don't always sit like a lady..but when I do" - I sit like a boss!
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: HourGlass2B on May 20, 2015, 09:46:22 AM

The "old you" looks like Sylar the character from the hit TV show "Heroes", Zachary Quinto. The present you resembles a more attractive Hilary Swank, or at least to me that is.

Wow huge compliment! Thank you! Both those people are hotties!

Thanks again :D
  •  

awilliams1701

You look great. I've seen some more recent pictures of you and just in the time I've known of you you've changed quite a bit for the better.

Ashley
  •  

awilliams1701

You look great. Very cute.

Quote from: CrissyMarie on May 20, 2015, 01:56:18 PM
I know I haven't been on here in a long time but figured I'd update my progress.  I am now 14 almost 15 months on HRT and here is where I currently am at.  Let me know how I'm doing thanks.

Ashley
  •  

V M

I am often amazed by many of the before and after pic.s shown and how so many personality traits show through in each

The happiness, the love, the intensity, it is all very fascinating and inspiring
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •