Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittenpower

I'm starting to post some videos on youtube; in the future I plan to do longer, better quality productions, but this is my starting point...
  •  

Marly

Looking forward to it Kittenpower.

a good unidirectional mic is great for making these recordings. I may be doing the same starting the day HRT begins. Probably document it with picture and ramblings here too.
  •  

kittenpower

Quote from: Marly on June 14, 2015, 09:54:11 PM
Looking forward to it Kittenpower.

a good unidirectional mic is great for making these recordings. I may be doing the same starting the day HRT begins. Probably document it with picture and ramblings here too.

Thanks for the advice; I'll look into getting a mic. 
  •  

iKate

Driver license edition.
Before:

After:

And no, NJ doesn't allow you to smile. They say it messes up the facial recognition software. Speaking of which:

Which is nice.
  •  

Marly

Bet it was hard not to smile :)
congratulations!
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

Quote from: iKate on June 14, 2015, 11:00:11 PM
Driver license edition.
Before:

After:

And no, NJ doesn't allow you to smile. They say it messes up the facial recognition software. Speaking of which:

Which is nice.

I Call shenanigans I think the real reason why they don't want you to smile in those photos is because they all want you to be depressed that you're not living in New York City hahaha just kidding

It's odd you can't smile though...But hey a female license is a female license!
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

iKate

Quote from: Shawn Sunshine on June 15, 2015, 09:46:46 AM
I Call shenanigans I think the real reason why they don't want you to smile in those photos is because they all want you to be depressed that you're not living in New York City hahaha just kidding

It's odd you can't smile though...But hey a female license is a female license!

I escaped NYC. :)

Not going back to living in a shoe box, city income tax and all the other stuff.
  •  

Boo Stew

As a fellow New Jersey resident I also loathe the no smiling policy which makes me look like a serial killer.
  •  

galaxy

So, here is "another" before-after-pic ...  :-\

•  

MacG

Oregon allows us to grin, but we MAY NOT wear GLASSES (ohhh nooooo)
I'm ftm, so I'll just link my example. http://imgur.com/xqsvCqC

You folks are all looking marvelous :)

amber roskamp

Quote from: galaxy on June 15, 2015, 11:48:39 AM

You are looking good. Your body has definitely seen some feminization. I would be happy with that kind of development
  •  

galaxy

10/2012 is before HRT ...
which changes do you found?
  •  

iKate

Quote from: Boo Stew on June 15, 2015, 11:27:18 AM
As a fellow New Jersey resident I also loathe the no smiling policy which makes me look like a serial killer.

In 2006 I got my DL at the MVC office in Randolph. I had a big smile on my face. That was around the time they had just put in digital driver licenses. I know some people who had valid non photo NJ licenses even as recently as 2003.
  •  

iKate

The biggest changes I see are boobs and shoulders look more proportional now (smaller). You look much better but it is subtle. However the bra could be creating an illusion but you look pretty good!
  •  

galaxy

•  

amber roskamp

Quote from: galaxy on June 15, 2015, 02:31:42 PM
10/2012 is before HRT ...
which changes do you found?

Really just ur chest but it makes the rest of you like a lot better. They really give you very femme proportions!
  •  

Marly

I can see a difference overall. the thighs,belly, breasts (yes)  Arms haven't seemed to change a bunch (but they look pretty good in the first pic anyway)
  •  

JenAco

I finally made it through this whole topic and I am completely floored at how beautiful you all are!  Hoping to join you all some day.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Jessie's drivers license edition 1995-2015.

•  

Evelyn K

Did you have laser on your skin? It looks so smooth!!!!!
  •