Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittenpower

You look great; I like the second picture the best, you look really pretty :)
  •  

Mariah

It really is an amazing transformation. Congrats
Mariah
Quote from: Wynternight on July 10, 2015, 02:09:27 AM
Before HRT and electro so sometime around June of last year.

11 months HRT and electro.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

svaso

I know I posted this throwback before, but even since then, I've noticed so many changes that I can hardly believe it. I once thought that the chances of ever seeing me in the mirror, would never become a reality. Now I know that dreams can come true. I'm 43 years old, but never in my life have I felt better!

Stacy
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Wynternight on July 10, 2015, 02:09:27 AM
Before HRT and electro so sometime around June of last year.

11 months HRT and electro.

good going
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: svaso on July 17, 2015, 09:38:40 AM
I know I posted this throwback before, but even since then, I've noticed so many changes that I can hardly believe it. I once thought that the chances of ever seeing me in the mirror, would never become a reality. Now I know that dreams can come true. I'm 43 years old, but never in my life have I felt better!

OM(f)G! You dont look like You are 43 y.o. btw, and You look totally hot! What a great change (and serious weight loss!) - I could kill for Your waist, btw :). And You totally rock! :)
  •  

Jessie Ann

You look fantastic!  It does take hard work and effort but we can become who we want to be. I've got 11 years on you in age but am way behind you in time in transition, but I too have never felt better. I've still got a long ways to go before I can say that my dream has come true. But everyday the nightmare of what was me is chipped away a little bit at a time.

I feel blessed to be able to come to this site every day and find one or two things that can inspire me to continue on and know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.  You, girl, are my inspiration for today!  I will keep up my running and light workouts so that someday I rock my running shorts the way you do yours. Hugs!

•  

svaso

Emily- Thank you for the kind words! There were a lot of wonderful, but bad habits I had to break to get where I am today. It wasn't easy, but as I started to see progress, I became more determined than ever. And BTW, you rock too!!

Jessie Ann- Also, thank you! You look fantastic too! As long as you keep your eye on your dream, you will get there. The ride is just as wonderful as reaching your dream, as long as you stay on track, and it sounds like you are. Very, admirable! I'm also honored that I can be inspiring to you in some way, and maybe some others. I have a strong place in my heart to want others to achieve happiness, and if I can in some way contribute to that, then I comforted.

Stacy
  •  

ChiGirl

You're 43? Wow. You've actually given me some hope.  I'm 40 and should be starting HRT soon.  Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

•  

April Lee

I don't know how feminine I look. I can't judge that anymore. But I do think I look a lot younger now.

•  

svaso

Quote from: ChiGirl on July 17, 2015, 11:25:52 AM
You're 43? Wow. You've actually given me some hope.  I'm 40 and should be starting HRT soon.  Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hope is what keeps us going, hun. Good luck, with your HRT. Enjoy the ride!
Stacy
  •  

svaso

Quote from: April Lee on July 17, 2015, 11:42:06 AM
I don't know how feminine I look. I can't judge that anymore. But I do think I look a lot younger now.

Yes you do look younger, and gorgeous too! What a wonderful transition you've made for yourself!
Stacy
  •  

Gladys-phylis

Wow, you look amazing!!! As someone who is 40 and feels like it's too late to start, your pictures are truly inspiring. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

CrysC

Wynter, Svaso and April, you girls all look great!  Much younger too for all three of you. 

•  

Wynternight

Quote from: CrysC on July 18, 2015, 09:13:52 PM
Wynter, Svaso and April, you girls all look great!  Much younger too for all three of you.

Thank you! I started transition at 43, just weeks before my 44th birthday. I'll be 45 next month.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

This gives me so much hope.  You look amazing. 
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Summer

um just picked my jaw off the ground #omygod you look amazing and the change wow am a bit jealous on the waist line sure you don't mean 34[emoji137]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Melissa_fox

That's an amazing change!

Quote from: Evelyn K on June 20, 2015, 11:30:01 PM
How about a before and after of my hands?

Don't repost photo gonnuh delete later!

Holding a flashlight on the left. ;D The vasculature, hair, skin texture/color, and overall chunkyness - all changed. Going on 14 months HRT.
  •  

RavenL

I found the oldest picture the I could of me.

This was taken sometime in winter 2013 around January I believe. Back then I was weighing in around 220lbs and thankfully have lost a lot of it.

And me yesterday

•  

Stephanie G

Before Summer 2012

After Today

I have been on and off hormones for 2 years really wish it could have been constant but anyways ya lol
  •  

Jessie Ann

Way to go Raven!   Great job on the weight loss.

Quote from: RavenL on July 21, 2015, 12:44:25 PM
I found the oldest picture the I could of me.

This was taken sometime in winter 2013 around January I believe. Back then I was weighing in around 220lbs and thankfully have lost a lot of it.

And me yesterday

Here's a different before after comparison of me.  I was 240 lbs in the before and 215 lbs in the after.

•