Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alegutier

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 24, 2015, 05:05:49 PM
Just wanted to post the wonderful progress HRT has been having on me since I started; without the makeup, jewelry and wig.

Pre-HRT:

4 Months 20 Days HRT:

Me in my "natural" form:

For me I just look younger, feel younger, and feel much more myself.

You totally look like Jennifer Lawrence! :)
Alexandria Gutierrez
BODYCOMBAT / BODYFLOW / Turbo-Kick / INSANITY Instructor
Transgender Advocate
http://coachalexandria.com
  •  

alegutier

When I first started I would look online for pictures in order to see what would be possible. Today I want to return the favor and post my progress.

Before

Before and after pictures

Alexandria Gutierrez
BODYCOMBAT / BODYFLOW / Turbo-Kick / INSANITY Instructor
Transgender Advocate
http://coachalexandria.com
  •  

Lady Smith

Wow Alexandria, what an amazing journey you've made :)
  •  

barbie

Quote from: alegutier on September 05, 2015, 02:38:17 PM
When I first started I would look online for pictures in order to see what would be possible. Today I want to return the favor and post my progress.

Wow! Yes. I have to admit that you do not have any limitation in transitioning.
Beautiful!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Yenneffer

Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

stephaniec

new avatar at 23 months feeling good. there is hope for everyone
  •  

Sappho01

Quote from: Kyra553 on June 03, 2015, 11:51:59 AM
Two years of before and after  :o

Two years ago I looked at this photo as a 225 pound man and could no longer stand how I appeared or how anything I did, could ever mean anything to me. I looked at this photo and decided to finally start being the person who I knew I should of been in the beginning.  The many many years of questioning myself "why do I want to be a girl" seemed to finally push me to change.

So I tried on a wig for the first time and I couldn't stop staring at myself for an entire afternoon.

I began attending therapy to determine if I truly had gender dysphoria. I also began dieting and exercising every morning. My hair had a huge balding patch in the front and it has been the vain of many struggles. However I stopped having my hair buzzed cut and it began to grow.

Then the hard part began, I started to learn and practice how to walk, talk, interact, and live as a woman. Even though I knew my appearances was horrid. My therapist still recommended I should dress more often instead of only at home on the weekends. I never left the house because it was not worth any negative social interaction looking like a man in a dress in my mind.

After enduring therapy for six months and finally beginning hormone replacement therapy, I called a close to year one.  This was the last photo I saved as male me. This was the starting point of my happiness and an end to constantly asking myself "why".

By some miracle I managed to find a fellow transsexual in my local town my same age. We became instant friends and I regard her as the truest friend I have ever had. She truly helped me to have confidence and I finally found someone who understood what I couldn't explain to others.

So we move in together and share a house as friends. By this point I have lost 65 pounds and with waist cinching eight hours a day. My figure truly started to show and I could wear normal women sized clothes.

Nine months of HRT pass by and I'm tearing myself apart having to switch from a man at work to a female at home. Luckily I kept my HR department at work up to date about my transition since day one of therapy. So my HR sets up a meeting with the Warden (the big cheese) and all they truly wanted to know was is if I'm sure about this and inform me of the increased danger of this in prison. So after explaining how I need to do this and how its been on my mind since early childhood. I was given the OK and began fulltime as a female. So yes I work as a corrections officer and yes I transitioned while working in a male prison.  This photo is my first day as a full time female.  :angel: 

My hair is still growing out but I feel confident in how I look and how I speak. I'm only going to further improve with time.

So there it is, my full story with zero holding back! Two years as of today, of my hard work, stress, and determination is posted before you. But the best part out of all of this is...I can finally begin my life the way I have always felt it should have been. I've never been this happy and go getting in my life. All the hard times and pain was worth it, I cant wait for the future instead of dreading it now.  :)

You look amazing! Care to share waist cinching information? Would love some reputable resources. Well done!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

•  

Lady Smith

What an amazing transition you've made Kyra :D
  •  

barbie

I mean the skin color change in a month.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Cindi Jones

Kyra, you rock! And Barbie, well... you always look great too!

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Kyra553

Thanks everyone ^_^ 

I may add more pics soon to some of the sections.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: kittenpower on September 13, 2015, 06:33:59 PM
Nice tan, Barbie

Quote from: Cindi Jones on September 14, 2015, 08:11:16 PM
Kyra, you rock! And Barbie, well... you always look great too!

Cindi

Thanks!
I have to stop tanning further, as it became too chilly to wear bikini in the beach.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Nati

I think i got only one Before photo so it is

And today photo, 1 year, 10 months on hrt and i'm sooo happy now :)

No operations yet.
  •  

April Lee

I think I now have this before and after thing all figured out. The trick is to pick worse and most masculine before picture I can find, and if it looks a little bit goofy, that is even better. Well, I just found a new before picture, which I think qualifies pretty well.

Nov 2011

Sep 2015

Sep 2015
  •  

Mariah

April, beautiful transformation. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Cindi Jones

Nati and April, absolutely amazing.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Mariah

Stunning transformation. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Nati on September 16, 2015, 12:36:16 PM
I think i got only one Before photo so it is

And today photo, 1 year, 10 months on hrt and i'm sooo happy now :)

No operations yet.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Lady Smith

Wow Nati! - and I'll say it again Wow!

And April you get a Wow! too :D
  •