Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah Samira

Quote from: Lailinne on October 02, 2015, 10:09:25 PM
A few years before deciding to transition:

1 year HRT:

Just a few months ago:

Absolutely beautiful!! Genuinely inspirational, like seriously you're stunning!! 😘

If I could look even half as amazing as you look I'll be a very happy girl!! 😊 xxx
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Shannon14

•  

Miss Clara

Here I am after 10 months of HRT but before FSS (left) and then 13 months later (5 months after FFS)

•  

Ange

You look 40-50 years old in the left photo and 20 years old in the right. Something isn't right. What the hell ? XD
Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

Miss Clara

Quote from: Ange on October 04, 2015, 10:38:17 AM
You look 40-50 years old in the left photo and 20 years old in the right. Something isn't right. What the hell ? XD

No tricks here.  It is amazing how FFS can take years off one's face.  The transformation is even more remarkable compared to my appearance before transition. 
  •  

Kylie1

WOW!!  These transition photos are amazing!!!  Kudos to all of you! :)
  •  

Paige

Quote from: Clara Kay on October 04, 2015, 11:18:17 AM
No tricks here.  It is amazing how FFS can take years off one's face.  The transformation is even more remarkable compared to my appearance before transition.

When I first looked at your pictures I thought they were different people.  All I can say is wow. 

Paige :)
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Holy crap, these transformations are amazing! You're all beautiful.
- Kim
  •  

Claire

I couldn't agree more. Gives some hope.

Dori.
Claire.
  •  

Claire

Claire.
  •  

Sharon Anne McC

With Mariah's help and like's reply we'll get this posted correctly to this thread; I removed all the parentheses.

Here goes for your comment.

1973 (age 16 - male)
This picture of Slim and me (my sister Kathy to my right) was taken at Thasos, a Greek island near where we resided our second year living at Greece.

1976 (age 20 - male)
This picture of Slim and me was taken when I did not know the term 'stealth' in those days, but that was what I had been doing since August 1974 when I began my transition.  Neither my dad (to my left) nor any other relative had the slightest idea what I had been doing for two years as well as the future that I planned, my feminine protesting notwithstanding.

1981 (age 24 - male)

This picture was what people saw in 1981.  ERT was too late to stop that shadow.  Oh well, it would be gone in a few years anyway.

1985 (age 29 - female)

This picture was from my Pima Community College student ID.  This is similar whom both a diner and a gas station operator saw that day a month or so earlier when I appeared as Sharon to them; they did not recognise me from when they last saw me as my male predecessor Nick (1980).  Now don't I appear chipper!  Look, no more shadow!  It's a wonder what ERT, plucking, and electrolysis did since 1979.  I boldly wore no make-up that day of student ID pictures.

1988 (age 32 - female)

This next photograph was from my Food Stamps ID card.  My counsellor was correct – long hair with the part in the middle made my long face appear longer.  I later clipt off 14 inches and still had hair shoulder length.  Of course I kept it - I have three of them.

1996 (age 40 - female)
This next picture was from my 1996 MVD drivers licence.  Not bad for an MVD picture.  The MVD picture that followed this picture made my teeth appear black.  AGH!  I refuse to post my current MVD picture, it is THAT bad.

2015 (age 59 - female)
This final photograph, for my passport, is my present appearance.  The Passport agency prohibits applicants from smiling in their official picture – so I smirked.  I did not want that stern look, eh.

1956:  Birth (AMAB)
1974-1985:  Transition (core transition:  1977-1985)
1977:  Enrolled in Stanford University Medical Center's 'Gender Dysphoria Program'
1978:  First transition medical appointment
1978:  Corresponded with Janus Information Facility (Galveston)
1978:  Changed my SSA file to Sharon / female
1979:  First psychological evaluation - passed
1979:  Began ERT (Norinyl, DES, Premarin, estradiol, progesterone)
1980:  Arizona affirmed me legally as Sharon / female
1980:  MVD changed my licence to Sharon / female
1980:  First bank account as Sharon / female
1982:  Inter-sex exploratory:  diagnosed Inter-sex (genetically female)
1983:  Inter-sex corrective surgery
1984:  Full-blown 'male fail' phase
1985:  Transition complete to female full-time forever
2015:  Awakening from self-imposed deep stealth and isolation
2015 - 2016:  Chettawut Clinic - patient companion and revision
Today:  Happy!
Future:  I wanna return to Bangkok with other Thai experience friends

•  

Wednesday

Quote from: Clara Kay on October 04, 2015, 10:25:01 AM
Here I am after 10 months of HRT but before FSS (left) and then 13 months later (5 months after FFS)

Truly astonishing. One of the finest jobs I've ever seen. May I ask who did your FFS and what procedures? Thanks!
"Witches were a bit like cats" - Terry Pratchett
  •  

Mariah

All fixed. Beutiful progression. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Sharon Anne McC on October 09, 2015, 12:05:39 PM

With Mariah's help and like's reply we'll get this posted correctly to this thread; I removed all the parentheses.

Here goes for your comment.

1973 (age 16 - male)
This picture of Slim and me (my sister Kathy to my right) was taken at Thasos, a Greek island near where we resided our second year living at Greece.

1976 (age 20 - male)
This picture of Slim and me was taken when I did not know the term 'stealth' in those days, but that was what I had been doing since August 1974 when I began my transition.  Neither my dad (to my left) nor any other relative had the slightest idea what I had been doing for two years as well as the future that I planned, my feminine protesting notwithstanding.

1981 (age 24 - male)

This picture was what people saw in 1981.  ERT was too late to stop that shadow.  Oh well, it would be gone in a few years anyway.

1985 (age 29 - female)

This picture was from my Pima Community College student ID.  This is similar whom both a diner and a gas station operator saw that day a month or so earlier when I appeared as Sharon to them; they did not recognise me from when they last saw me as my male predecessor Nick (1980).  Now don't I appear chipper!  Look, no more shadow!  It's a wonder what ERT, plucking, and electrolysis did since 1979.  I boldly wore no make-up that day of student ID pictures.

1988 (age 32 - female)

This next photograph was from my Food Stamps ID card.  My counsellor was correct – long hair with the part in the middle made my long face appear longer.  I later clipt off 14 inches and still had hair shoulder length.  Of course I kept it - I have three of them.

1996 (age 40 - female)
This next picture was from my 1996 MVD drivers licence.  Not bad for an MVD picture.  The MVD picture that followed this picture made my teeth appear black.  AGH!  I refuse to post my current MVD picture, it is THAT bad.

2015 (age 59 - female)

This final photograph, for my passport, is my present appearance.  The Passport agency prohibits applicants from smiling in their official picture – so I smirked.  I did not want that stern look, eh.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Sebby Michelango

It's good too see you all could transistion. And it's very motivation too see the 'before and after' pictures. But do anybody know where the FTM-before and after pictures are? I hasn't seen any FTM thread like this at Susans place. Only MTF.
  •  

Yenneffer

Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

Miss Clara

Quote from: Wednesday on October 09, 2015, 03:19:00 PM
Truly astonishing. One of the finest jobs I've ever seen. May I ask who did your FFS and what procedures? Thanks!

My FFS was performed by Drs. Luis Capitan and Raul Bellinga of Facial Team in Marbella Spain.  I had forehead reconstruction, rhinoplasty, lip lift and trachea shave.  Here is a better view of what they were able to accomplish (3 months post-op) 

•  

Trini

Today marks one year on hormones for me. I've gone though a lot. XD
So much happier, alive and one sassy badass! :D

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on October 11, 2015, 08:24:31 AM
It's good too see you all could transistion. And it's very motivation too see the 'before and after' pictures. But do anybody know where the FTM-before and after pictures are? I hasn't seen any FTM thread like this at Susans place. Only MTF.
you can try here
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,27.0.html
  •  

Paige

Quote from: Trini on October 12, 2015, 11:13:26 PM
Today marks one year on hormones for me. I've gone though a lot. XD
So much happier, alive and one sassy badass! :D

Quite the progress Trini.  Looking good.

Paige :)
  •